Wednesday, 21 September 2022

"Do The 45!" Vol. 726 (2022)

Super fun collection of soul, blues, R&B, instro, and rock 'n' roll from the original 45's. (From my record collection.)
It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:
1 La Real Descarga (Odeon) - Pedro Miguel Y Sus Maracaibos 2 Sambia (Odeon) - Pedro Miguel Y Sus Maracaibos 3 Te Puedes Ir En Paz (Mag) - Los Silvertones 4 Por Ti Estoy Sufriendo (Mag) - Los Silvertones 5 Pirhana (Odeon) - Pedro Miguel Y Sus Maracaibos 6 Descarga Maracaibo (Odeon) - Pedro Miguel Y Sus Maracaibos 7 El Sonido Del Silencio (Fta) - Los Quantos 8 Cumbia Quantica (Fta) - Los Quantos 9 La Morisqueta (Infopesa) - Los Benford's 10 Verda Tropical (Infopesa) - Los Benford's 11 El Norteno (Virrey) - Manzanita Y Su Conjunto 12 La Caihuita (Virrey) - Manzanita Y Su Conjunto 13 Lucerito (Mag) - Niko Estrada 14 El Coplero (Mag) - Niko Estrada 15 Echale Cerrojo (Mag) - Lucho Macedo Y Su Sonora 15 Malambo (Mag) - Lucho Macedo Y Su Sonora 17 Cumbia Caletera (Dinsa) - Johnny Arce 18 Week End (Dinsa) - Johnny Arce 19 Shaka Shaka (Sono Radio) - Los Pakines 20 Retozando En La Arena (Sono Radio) - Los Pakines 21 Tiro Al Blanco (Fuentes) - Afrosound 22 La Mordidita (Fuentes) - Afrosound 23 Al Ritmo Del Bump-Bump (Hp) - Los Bumpers 24 Contonea Las Caderas (Hp) - Los Bumpers
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

So people like anonymous do not get upset. Some people hate Cumbian music.

16 comments:

RYP said...

"Do The 45!" Vol. 726
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/SAcAG7b3/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/2Tx6X

front and back cover:
https://www107.zippyshare.com/v/mobpQ6yL/file.html

…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 649:
gitit! no pw
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/sCVo3iKL/file.html
and Vol 650 - 700:
https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/1IDEeBKI/file.html

Little Bill said...

Thanks Gyro and RYP

Anonymous said...

.And now we get to the bottom of the barrel?

Gyro1966 said...

Anonymous - I stated that this was an all cumbian edition. RYP didn't mention that. But its mentioned in the download name. I am an active DJ, and I spin cumbian and latin boogaloo nights. This is from a large cumbian collection that I bought from Peru. Please delete if you hate cumbian music.
In the above notes, I state "it's just me having fun with the 45's I have bought"

Gyro1966 said...

I buy 45’d daily. So there is no bottom of the barrel. It’s all about your taste and what you like.

RYP said...

So people like anonymous do not get upset. Some people hate Cumbian music.

Nappyrags said...

And some people have open ears....mucho gusto guys...

des said...

Thank you for Vol 726

Gyro1966 said...

I am collecting a lot of Cumbian and Latin Boogaloo and mambo 45’s. I am using them when I DJ weekly. I just bought a large Peruvian Cumbian collection. So this is a Cumbian edition of DT45. If you like that music, you will enjoy this.

dc_animal said...

Thanks!

lemonflag said...

There must be room for all kinds of music. Keep what you like and skip the rest. Thanks Gyro.

Roz said...

Thanks Gyro

zipper said...

Cheers Gyro!

musikaman said...

Thanks for this. I can't understand why anyone would complain about music being offered for free.

Offered being the key word. Nothing is forced upon you!

True music lover tend to be open to all music. Even if you have your personal preferences, it is nice to step out of your comfort zone from time to time. There are masters within every genre of music. After 725 amazing volumes of Do The 45!, I would think you'd have some faith in Gyro's ability to put together a great compilation. Some of my favorite music of all time is music I did not like on the first or even 2nd listen - but eventually "got it". I'm willing to bet that the anonymous complainer did not even listen a first time!

We should be glad for the variety of music that is offered here. It's naive and displays a bit of self-entitlement that one would think that only music they enjoy should be posted.

EXPAND YOUR MUSICAL HORIZONS!!

Christine said...

Thanks so much for this comp, Gyro! I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE cumbia fan and I would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear lots more from your collection from Peru, cumbia, chicha, and anything else from there. Some people may not like cumbia, but we cumbia fans are a strong & united front. Thank you again, Gyro!

ELtel said...

Thank you Gyro.
cheers,ELtel