We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Wednesday, 7 September 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

45 comments:
@Shiloh
Here are Do The 45 Vols 189, 192 & 201 as requested.
https://workupload.com/file/EK2YbPrkaqT
Cheers
Anonymous Hester said...
Tangerine Dream ... suggestions on where to start exploring their music catalog, perhaps a site with discography to d/l(?) ... especially would like to know TZ favorites & recommendations ... thank everyBODY!
Hi Hestor, Long time lurker glad to (for once) be of some service...If you'd like to try out some live TD, why not try the Tangerine Tree (http://tdtree.feldoncentral.com/) to start (I'd start with the !Tangerine Tree internal link, as it has the best concerts). You can download by year, which is great as their line-up and style changed all the time. I personally prefer their earlier stuff, but even the music they are releasing now is well worth a listen.
Thanks to all of you at TZ!!
The Big C
Billboard R&B 1951 Part 3 (updated & remastered)
1. Louis Jordan - Weak Minded Blues (2:29)
2. Louis Jordan - Is My Pop In There? (2:29)
3. Piano Red - The Wrong Yo-Yo (2:41)
4. Piano Red - My Gal Jo (2:30)
5. Piano Red - The Wrong Yo Yo '62 (2:23)
6. Piano Red - My Gal Jo '63 (1:58)
7. Dinah Washington - I Won't Cry Anymore (3:22)
8. Dinah Washington - Don't Say You're Sorry Anymore (3:16)
9. Roy Milton - Its Later Than You Think (2:40)
10. Roy Milton & His Solid Senders - The Number's Blues (2:37)
11. The Clovers - Don't You Know I Love You (3:13)
12. The Clovers - Skylark (2:49)
13. Lowell Fulson - I'm A Night Owl Pt. 1 (2:35)
14. Lowell Fulson - I'm A Night Owl Pt. 2 (2:38)
15. Grant Jones w. Brown's Blues Blowers - I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water (2:41)
16. Grant Jones w. Brown's Blues Blowers - When The Deal Goes Down (3:04)
17. Percy Mayfield - What A Fool I Was (2:47)
18. Percy Mayfield - Nightless Lover (2:27)
19. Percy Mayfield - Nightless Lover (Alt. Take) (2:21)
20. Joe Turner - Chains Of Love (3:22)
21. Joe Turner - After My Laughter Came Tears (3:13)
22. Muddy Waters - Honey Bee (3:22)
23. Muddy Waters - Appealing Blues (2:49)
24. Billy Wright - Stacked Deck (2:57)
25. Billy Wright - Mercy Mercy (2:43)
26. Ruth Brown - I Know (2:49)
27. Ruth Brown - I Don't Want Anybody (If I Can't Have You) (2:56)
28. Charles Brown - I'll Always Be In Love With You (2:56)
29. Charles Brown - The Message (2:42)
30. Charles Brown - I'll Always Be In Love With You '56 (2:32)
31. Griffin Brothers - Tra La La (2:15)
32. Griffin Brothers - Hoppin' (2:22)
33. The Larks - Eyesight To The Blind (2:53)
34. The Larks - I Ain't Fattening Frogs For Snakes (2:35)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z08h1lcKm1c9Ml9zC1a_gLsshDgxT7Df
pass: U08.08.22
Various Artists – Rock Buster
Original double LP = CBS PR 48/49 (U.K. 1970)
My double LP = CBS SPR 48/49 (The Netherlands 1970)
This double LP was released in France as “Superb Super Pop Session N° 3” in 1970 and in Spain as “Rock ‘71” in 1971. In Germany, it was released as “Rock Buster” in 1970 on violet vinyl (disc 1) and on orange vinyl (disc 2).
https://www.discogs.com/master/33518-Various-Rock-Buster
Disc 1
1. A1 It's A Beautiful Day - Don & Dewey (5:13)
2. A2 Blood, Sweat and Tears - Somethin' Comin' On (4:32)
3. A3 Soft Machine - Excerpt From Out-Bloody-Rageous (5:27)
4. A4 Miles Davis - Miles Runs The Voodo Down (2:49)
5. A5 Flock - Uranian Sircus (7:09)
6. A6 Santana - Black Magic Woman (5:21)
7. B1 Poco - You Better Think Twice (3:21)
8. B2 Mick Softley - Time Machine (4:57)
9. B3 The Byrds - All The Things (mistitled All Things) (3:02)
10. B4 Bob Dylan - Days Of 49 (5:25)
11. B5 Trees - Polly On The Shore (5:15)
12. B6 Gary Farr - In The Mud (3:38)
Disc 2
1. C1 Argent - Where Are We Going Wrong (4:09)
2. C2 Rock Workshop - Primrose Hill (5:40)
3. C3 Spirit - Mr. Skin (4:00)
4. C4 Black Widow - Mary Clarke (4:05)
5. C5 Skin Alley - The Queen Of Bad Intentions (6:55)
6. C6 Robert Wyatt - To Mark Everywhere (2:26)
7. D1 Redbone - Crazy Cajun Cakewalk Band (3:07)
8. D2 Johnny Winter (And) - Guess I'll Go Away (3:26)
9. D3 Shuggie Otis - Bootie Cooler (2:40)
10. D4 New York Rock (& Roll) Ensemble - Don't Wait Too Long (3:02)
11. D5 Skid Row - An Awful Lot Of Woman (2:06)
12. D6 Pacific Gas & Electric - Staggolee (3:50)
13. D7 Edgar Winter (Group) - Tobacco Road (4:07)
14. D8 Al Kooper - Country Road (4:22)
Artwork Included (U.K. and The Netherlands fronts, backs, insides, labels)
https://www114.zippyshare.com/v/JGR3FKLj/file.html
Various Artists – Phillybusters
The Sound Of Philadelphia
My LP = Philadelphia International Records PIR 65869 (The Netherlands 1973)
“Phillybusters” on front and back covers, “Philly Busters” on labels
1. A1 The O'Jays - Back Stabbers (3:06)
2. A2 The Three Degrees - Dirty Old Man (3:10)
3. A3 MFSB - Family Affair (4:20)
4. A4 The Intruders - I'll Always Love My Mama (3:05)
5. A5 Harold Melvin And The Blue Notes - If You Don't Know Me By Now (3:24)
6. A6 Billy Paul - Me And Mrs. Jones (4:47)
7. B1 Harold Melvin And The Blue No - I Miss You (3:16)
8. B2 Bobby Taylor - I Can't Quit Your Love (3:11)
9. B3 Bunny Sigler - Tossin' And Turnin' (2:58)
10. B4 The Ebonys - It's Forever (4:33)
11. B5 Johnny Williams - Slow Motion (2:58)
12. B6 The O'Jays - Love Train (3:00)
Artwork Included (front, back, labels) (from Discogs and 45Worlds)
https://www68.zippyshare.com/v/xdeY1qxm/file.html
- Premium Records 1950-1951 -
https://www.imagenetz.de/HdrE5
850 - Memphis Slim & The House Rockers - Flock Rocker
850 - Memphis Slim & The House Rockers - I Guess I'm A Fool
851 - Lynn Hope Quintet - Song Of The Wanderer
851 - Lynn Hope Quintet - Tenderly
852 - Miff Mole - Running Wild
852 - Miff Mole - Saint's Go Marching In
853 - Miff Mole - High Society
853 - Miff Mole - Light As A Feather
854 - The Holy Wonders - It Won't Be Long
854 - The Holy Wonders - Move In The Room With The Lord
855 - Robert Anderson - Holding My Saviour's Hand, Part 1
855 - Robert Anderson - Holding My Saviour's Hand, Part 2
856 - Eddie Chamblee & Orch. - Sweet Lucy
856 - Eddie Chamblee & Orch. (vcl Danny Overbea) - Every Shut Eye Ain't Sleep
857 - Sarah McLawler with Orchestra - It's The Truth, So Help Me
857 - Sarah McLawler with Orchestra - My Whole Life Through
858 - Robert Anderson - My Friend Jesus
859 - Robert Anderson - Do You Know Him
859 - Robert Anderson - He Lives In Me # POOR
860 - Memphis Slim & The House Rockers - Havin' Fun
860 - Memphis Slim & The House Rockers - Slim's Blues
861 - Lynn Hope Quintet - Poincianna
861 - Lynn Hope Quintet - She's Funny That Way
862 - Lynn Hope Quintet - Bonga Boogie
862 - Lynn Hope Quintet - Mona Lisa
863 - Mickey Carter & The Riff-Tones - I Want A Boy Friend For Xmas
863 - Mickey Carter & The Riff-Tones - Underneath the Mistletoe
865 - Terry Timmons - Eating My Heart Out For You
865 - Terry Timmons - Your Key Won't Fit My Door
866 - Rhythm Willie, His Harmonica & Orch. - I've Got Rhythm
866 - Rhythm Willie, His Harmonica & Orch. - Wailin Willie
867 - Memphis Slim & The House Rockers - Mother Earth
867 - Memphis Slim & The House Rockers - Really Got The Blues
870 - Jimmy Bell Trio - Stranger In Town
871 - Cryin' Jesse & Orch. - And She Cried
871 - Cryin' Jesse & Orch. - Feel Goody Goody
872 - Terry Timmons - What You Bet
872 - Terry Timmons - You Foolish Thing
873 - Memphis Slim & His House Rockers - My Baby Left Me
873 - Memphis Slim & His House Rockers - Trouble, Trouble
874 - Tab Smith & Orch. - Messin' Around
874 - Tab Smith & Orch. - Spider Rock
875 - Robert Anderson - Jesus
876 - Tab Smith & Orch. (vcl Chuck Young) - Jimmy's Blues
878 - Memphis Slim & His House Rockers - 'Fore Day
878 - Memphis Slim & His House Rockers - Feelin' Low
901 - Danny Overbea & Orchestra - Contrary Mary
901 - Danny Overbea & Orchestra - The Joke Is On Me
903 - Memphis Slim & His House Rockers - Tia Juana
903 - Memphis Slim & Terry Timmons with Orch. - I'm Crying
904 - Eddie Chamblee & Band - Laughing Boogie
904 - Eddie Chamblee & Band - This Is It
The Moody Blues
Part 15 of 31
1987-Rarities [128]
https://www.imagenetz.de/brLw3
01 - I'm Just A Singer In A Rock And Roll Band [live 8/1986] - The Moody Blues
02 - The Other Side Of Life [live 8/1986] - The Moody Blues
03 - Nights In White Satin [live 8/1986] - The Moody Blues
04 - Question [live 8/1986] - The Moody Blues
05 - Driftwood [acoustic] - Justin Hayward
06 - The Actor [acoustic] - The Moody Blues
07 - Tuesday Afternoon [acoustic] - The Moody Blues
08 - Your Wildest Dream [acoustic] - The Moody Blues
09 - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - The Moody Blues
10 - Susanna [live] - The Moody Blues
11 - Tuesday Afternoon [rare version] - The Moody Blues
12 - Coke Spot #1 - The Moody Blues
13 - Coke Spot #2 - The Moody Blues
14 - Coke Spot #3 - The Moody Blues
1988-Sur La Mer [The Polydor Years 1986-1992]
https://www.imagenetz.de/f5eF8
I Know You're Out There Somewhere - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjImFYf2Vzc
Deep - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U17NlO9KovA
01 - I Know You’re Out There Somewhere - The Moody Blues
02 - Want To Be With You - The Moody Blues
03 - River Of Endless Love - The Moody Blues
04 - No More Lies - The Moody Blues
05 - Here Comes The Weekend - The Moody Blues
06 - Vintage Wine - The Moody Blues
07 - Breaking Point - The Moody Blues
08 - Miracle - The Moody Blues
09 - Love Is On The Run - The Moody Blues
10 - Deep - The Moody Blues
11 - I Know You’re Out There Somewhere (Single Edit) - The Moody Blues
12 - No More Lies (Radio Edit) - The Moody Blues
13 - Question (1989 Version) - The Moody Blues
14 - Isn’t Life Strange (1989 Version) - The Moody Blues
15 - Al Fin Voy A Encontrate ('I Know You’re Out There Somewhere' Spanish Version) - The Moody Blues
1989-Classic Blue [with the London Philharmonic Orchestra and Mike Batt]
https://www.imagenetz.de/aQWsr
The Tracks Of My Tears - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwgopj96u2A
01 - The Tracks Of My Tears - Justin Hayward
02 - MacArthur Park - Justin Hayward
03 - Blackbird - Justin Hayward
04 - Vincent - Justin Hayward
05 - God Only Knows - Justin Hayward
06 - Bright Eyes - Justin Hayward
07 - A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Justin Hayward
08 - Scarborough Fair - Justin Hayward
09 - Railway Hotel - Justin Hayward
10 - Man Of The World - Justin Hayward
11 - Forever Autumn - Justin Hayward
12 - As Long As The Moon Can Shine - Justin Hayward
13 - Stairway To Heaven - Justin Hayward
This summer it was 50 years ago The Rolling Stones released their epic Exile On Main St. Without competition my favorite album of all time, and most played album since I bought it 30 years ago as a teenager. I tried to put together a mixtape with covers of all the songs on the album, it was quite difficult, and I don't know if the result was very successful. Most of the versions are fairly faithful to the originals, which I personally think is a bit sad.
Pussy Galore's remake of the album from 1986 is partly fun and nasty, but even partly unlistenable, and of course none of their versions worked on this mixtape. Had TZ's rules been different I actually would have included Black Crowes "Rocks Off" and Blackberry Smokes "All Down The Line" instead of the choices below, but those versions were released in 2022, and I also needed to exclude the album's final track "Soul Survivor" by Rusty Blues as it was recorded in 2021, unfortunately I haven't found a replacement to that song. But on the other hand, I think "Shine A Light" is a MUCH better closing track:-D You can find the three versions on Youtube, Spotify and so on if you like to hear them, their very good! Cheers.
VA - Exile On Main St. Revisited (2022)
01. Old 97's - Rocks Off (2010)
02. Ruben Hoeke Band - Rip This Joint (2006)
03. The Bosshoss - Shake Your Hips (2009)
04. Xime Monzón & Mauro Bonamico - Casino Boogie (2017)
05. The Gaslight Anthem - Tumbling Dice (2011)
06. Mars Arizona - Sweet Virginia (2010)
07. Blue Mountain - Torn & Frayed (2011)
08. Otis Taylor - Sweet Black Angel (2003)
09. The Bittersweets - Loving Cup (2011)
10. Steve Conte - Happy (2016)
11. Mikey Hawdon - Turd On The Run (2017)
12. The Bopcats - Ventilator Blues (2012)
13. Blind Boys Of Alabama - Just Wanna See His Face (2013)
14. Stone - Let It Loose (2015)
15. Christine Ohlman - All Down the Line (2003)
16. The Bees - Stop Breaking Down (2016)
17. Allison Crowe - Shine A Light (2009)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/3jTktnYTVn/file.html
Here are some great Exile-versions by Blackberry Smoke:
Happy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXZXnjVQTA
All Down The Down Line:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i32ynEwBJAo
Tumbling Dice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YciDn_FFQyc
And here is lovely version of "Rockin Robin" by The Muppets, and Animals "tweet-tweet" in the back ground is very groovy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE5HeVsaYL0
Chronological Classics #968 Buck Clayton 1945-1947 (1997)
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/cm3l7Hf3/file.html
Chronological Classics #966 Jay McShann 1944-1946 (1997)
https://www24.zippyshare.com/v/5hPAzGw7/file.html
Chronological Classics #964 John Kirby & His Orchestra 1945-1946 (1997)
https://www89.zippyshare.com/v/tdSjvinT/file.html
Sharon Jones And The Dap Kings - 2010-04-10 Berlin
https://we.tl/t-MjNJ5jCDf0
mstaples2007-07-07.fm.flac16
https://we.tl/t-6rFwxf13yF
Rufus & Chaka Khan live
https://we.tl/t-hk6uV2GACM
Bucephalus
Tangerine dream to explore. lots at sugarmegs.
http://tela.sugarmegs.org/alpha/t.html
The Tams – A Little More Soul (1968) Vinyl @320
https://www103.zippyshare.com/v/iUhreAHC/file.html
A1 Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy
A2 The Letter
A3 Down In The Boondocks
A4 All My Hard Times
A5 Louie, Louie
A6 To The Aisle
B1 The Same Old Song
B2 A Little More Soul
B3 Thank You For My Baby
B4 Double Shot
B5 For The Love Of A Woman
https://www.discogs.com/release/1115410-The-Tams-A-Little-More-Soul
B.T. Express – Do It ('Til You're Satisfied) (1974) Vinyl @320
https://www.discogs.com/BT-Express-Do-It-Til-Youre-Satisfied/release/257503
B.T. Express – Non-Stop (1975) Vinyl @320
https://www.discogs.com/BT-Express-Non-Stop/release/4454436
Both in one zip file
https://www34.zippyshare.com/v/sqJhNW0J/file.html
Gaius said:
Some Post Rock from France, this is:
Cocoon (France) - Back to Panda Mountain, 2009
https://www.imagenetz.de/iPeiA
Another consideration regarding which download site to use is how long the links will stay live. ImageNetz will keep the links for 500 days which is ideal so we don't have to keep re-uploading. It may have some minor problems, but I always find it quick enough when downloading here in the UK. It has occasionally gone down, but so far it has always come back up again quite quickly - if not I use Krackenfiles.
How long do the other downloaders stay live for? I know WeTransfer is only 7 days, which is a nuisance if you arrive late at the party.
Gaius said:
@Phantom of the Rock Opera, la musica e vita + jumpstart + file hosters
The upload to krakenfiles or imagenetz don't take me no longer than writing the 3 short lines for what I'm posting on TZ. The d/l tooks up to 5 seconds if both hosters work normally. I think la musica e vita had pointed the right things out. Maybe it depends where you live, what your connection is (broadband or not), how old your PC is. My opinion is that these two new hosters, compared to the zippy-problem hoster, to NitroFlare and TurboBit, are much better for the majority. I know that they are not the Garden of Eden, but they tell you, how many d/l you have. And in the end, there's always good old Mediafire, which sometimes blocking the files if it's too obvious what's been shared there.
I know that Phantom of the Rock Opera has these problems, he has complained several times. But for me - sorry to say so - it's better to exclude one person than many others (using zippy). In fact, for more than one year I haven't d/l any zippy file (took hours and in the end there's nothing at all). If this was music I'd like to have I searched for it somewhere else.
One thing that hasn't been said by the above TZ friends: Maybe problems are resulting from your Windows (Browser) settings if security is high. Same thing with the security software you use additional to the Windows Defender. (Don't know so much about MACOS).
Baby what you want me to do - Sugar Pie Desanto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxsaNsB15c0&ab_channel=SlimLoo
Sugar Pie Desanto - Rock Me Baby.avi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GufcJ5YaVc&ab_channel=jpsDelarue
wallyk Said
There is a 11 cd set of Black&White Records Collection,a bit excessive for
blues fans,here isn't that much about. So her is a sample of what blues iis on Black&White(there is lot of T-Bone)Hope This sample will give an idea of materiaon the label
https://www.imagenetz.de/qemYd
@Bob wants
Gladys Palmer
https://www.imagenetz.de/69sJz
and also Bill Samuels Trio I've Got The Blues M-152
https://www.imagenetz.de/sGFg8
Vandalus - Cabalga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLmHobP0Gms
VANDALUS - BULERÍA PERSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi6UxLKheOw
Vandalus - Bulería Persa live 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsE0RXYoHVM
Andalusian Rock
h
Translation by A.I.
[Genre: Andalusian rock. 5 LUNAS VÁNDALUS, a Sevillian band that carries in its DNA the rock made in Andalusia, a rock that has worked a very interesting and personal metamorphosis of the so-called Andalusian rock, achieving a powerful and spectacularly attractive sound.]
wallyk said
@Apesville
Thans for another Specialty, Every little bit helps
Great tribute, Aaron! You probably know that Jerry Lee Lewis also recorded "Sweet Virginia". That session must have been a real thrill for Keith Richards (who sang backup, along with Kris Kristofferson)!
https://youtu.be/2u1QGCW598g
Good morning, TZ! I have one more NRBQ related question. Does anyone have the Jack Butwell album "I Love Florida" from 1974? He wrote "12 Bar Blues".
https://www.discogs.com/release/6658544-Jack-Butwell-I-Love-Florida
Many thanks in advance to anyone who can share this LP (or the original "12 Bar Blues")!
@ geriatrix, BrianF and Jeff in Sydney:
Thanks so much, all, for the No Grey Faith yesterday. Truly appreciated!!
@Bob
Thanks for serving up some "Premium" big boys
Does anyone have the Pussy galore -Exile tape? The Vinyl version only has half of the songs of the tape version...
@ wallyk
Many thanks for the R&B trio:
Black & White
Gladys Palmer
Bill Samuels
@Jonder
Thank you! Yeah, I know about the Jerry Lee-version, it's a really great version, I actually prefer his version than the one I picked for my mixtape, but I think Mars Arizonas version had a more rock-vibe that fits better to the other tunes, and while Keith himself play and sing on Jerry Lee's version I think it was a bit "wrong" to include it as well;-D
Yeah, Keith probably had a ant or two in his pants before doing this session with Jerry Lee. :-) One of his biggest moments I guess, aside to that Chuck Berry movie Hail! Hail! Rock 'n' Roll from 1987?
@Lorcan White
Here is the full 1986 Exile-tape with Pussy Galore.
https://krakenfiles.com/view/WSnTKgP1f9/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/release/3281036-Pussy-Galore-Exile-On-Main-St
@ BrianF
Richard Dobson
Two more from your wants list
Live At The Station Inn
https://krakenfiles.com/view/kTS41YKEAe/file.html
Plenty Good People
https://krakenfiles.com/view/KSgDafQvV9/file.html
Enjoy !
Bob said...
How long do the other downloaders stay live for? I know WeTransfer is only 7 days, which is a nuisance if you arrive late at the party.
I have files on Mediafire which are still live nine years on ....
@Bob,
Thanks for the Premium tracks, some of which sound better than those I'd been using in my Memphis Slim collection. Any chance you'll take a dive into the Hy-Tone label :-)
Ron
BRIANF
THANKS SO MUCH MATE!..
NEED THESE TOO...: "Do The 45" Vols 207, 213 & 237,
AND ONE MORE SET LATER AND I WILL BE CAUGHT UP FOR REAL THIS TIME!
Here's The Stovall Sisters. It's quite funky. Only @192. 7 day link
https://we.tl/t-SRVbJY9W22
@zigzagwanderer
Wow, thanks for unearthing more Richard Dobson. i hadn't expected to see the Station Inn album. Thanks for the share.
BrianF
@Michael
requested The Stovall Sisters 1971
https://mega.nz/file/PtdiXSoD#nUFUX5YVapNQXsJFvFYiZiDX0ofylRANWO12wr2Fcag
Thanks to the original uploader
Just to add to my last comment. I had no choice but to try and find alternative downloads to those posted on Imagenetz because it seems their servers are completely down again. What is going on. I've not known a file storage site to suffer such problems?
Any chance the links could be posted on something else Even krankenfiles is preferabl;e to this.
re The Tangerine Dream enquiry
For those who use torrents rutracker.org the Russian torrent site has a 300 plus CD discography covering 1970-2015 split into 2 parts.
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5202382
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5202388
These links take you to the MP3 @320kbs downloads (approx 39GB). I can confirm both links have adequate seeders and can be downloaded well within 24 hours ()if you have the bandwidth) as I downloaded them earlier this week.
There is also an AAC version in 2 parts (approx 48Gb / 350CD) covering 1970-2022. Links here:
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5553290
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5553299
As well as this rutracker has well over 100 individual Tangerine Dream links for individual albums and box sets.
PS I do not know if you need to have an account set up to view the pages so apologies if ythey do not work for you. Despite the language differences I managed to create a free account without much trouble using an online translator and some deft use of cut and paste so its not difficult if someone is intent on enjoying the site.
zigzagwanderer said...
Bob said...
[ How long do the other downloaders stay live for? I know WeTransfer is only 7 days, which is a nuisance if you arrive late at the party.]
I always assumesd that the uploader could set up their account so the uploaads stay accessible for longer amounts of time.
Mediafire is pretty good and so is MEGA. I have accessed files from these that are up to 5 years old.
There are sites that have been defunct for a few years where you can still download some files.
@320:
Harvester - Hemat (1969)
https://uptobox.com/2o5veauug77u
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/72639-Harvester-Hem%C3%A5t
Perry Leopold - Experiment In Metaphysics (1970)
https://uptobox.com/hnb8h56h87p7
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/2516450-Perry-Leopold-Experiment-In-Metaphysics
Colin Hare - March Hare (1971)
https://uptobox.com/dtojmmehqgcs
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/434049-Colin-Hare-March-Hare
Thanks Aaron Vincent, appreciated.
@Gaius
I can always rely on you to completely misinterpret and misrepresent the point being made which was primarily about a lack of concurrency and the implications for this thread that such a feature has not just for Imagenetz but any non concurrent file share site including nitroflare or turbobit and indeed would apply to uptobox if people started posting a dozen or more links a day from it (albeit uptobox downloads ten times faster than Imagenetz). If people have to wait for one download to finish before they start the next one and are not able to maximise their use of the bandwidth available then it is going to take them longer and the more that is the case the more limited the ability to download everything one might want to download becomes. That is a simple reality and has nothing to do with the technology involved but the service design adopted by Imagenetz. That the Imagenetz technology is not everything it could be currently just exacerbates the issue.
Now I know you are fixated on how many people download your offerings and thats why you are so partisan about krankenfiles and imagenetz but do not kid yourself that you speak for the majority. I don't kid myself that I speak for anyone but myself but I did a quick check of the Twilightzone's internet stats and I'm afraid to tell you that a significant majority of the visitors to this site come from outside the UK and EU (over half come from the USA alone) and as such are NOT impacted at all by the zippyshare issue.
Furthermore, as Imagenetz is delivered from inside the EU chances are if it becomes too popular it will either have to follow the same course of action or something similar to that of zippyshare or potentially suffer the sort of fate that rapidshare experienced (ie it had to close down). It won't be long before the powers that be within the EU start taking an interest I'm sure.
And do stop trying to blame the technology beyond the service provider. My connection is 45-50 mbps bandwidth guaranteed and I'm running an I7-8700 Dell PC with SSD and as I spent almost 30 years working in information technology (much of it in computer operations) working for large global corporations I do know my way around computers, networks and the internet and when I'm getting little more then 50kb/sec out of an Imagenetz download from Germany but I can still get 7mb/sec from a Mega server in New Zealand moments later (and I live in the UK) then its clearly the service provider that is the issue and NOT the infrastructure that I'm using!
However as with the Krankenfiles observations I won't labour this further except to say in the long run krankenfiles might well and hopefully will resolve their reliability issues (and they have improved a little over recent months) whereas the non concurrency issue for Imagenetz is a basic function of their service so likely won't change and as such will always leave it at a disadvantage. Like everything else though everyone is free to do what they like including disregarding my humble opinion!
@bob
Now I can understand why someone who has a formal site might want to keep links active for 500 days but if you are just posting informally on a thread like this why then? How many people bother to look at last months 'and now for something different' threads let alone last years?
Phantom Of The Rock Opera said...
@bob
Now I can understand why someone who has a formal site might want to keep links active for 500 days but if you are just posting informally on a thread like this why then? How many people bother to look at last months 'and now for something different' threads let alone last years?
MANY POST IN MANY OTHER SITES WITH THE SAME LINK is why !! not just TZone
is there a workaround for uptobox for countries in which it does not work ~enduring thanks
PROTO: I have Zippy links that are still working since 2015.
Post a Comment