Tuesday, 6 September 2022

…and now for something completely different! 1787 - 2022

These arrogant fucking politicians, warlords and religious don't give a fuck about us, they only pretend! Go to hell! They don't know that they are as superfluous as telephone disinfectors and hairdressers! It is to cry for! - RYP

We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful. All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy. Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966

45 comments:

Professor RnR said...

Billboard R&B 1951 Part 2 (updated & remastered)
1. Jimmy Grissom - Once There Lived A Fool (2:27)
2. Jimmy Grissom - I'll Still Keep Loving You (2:40)
3. Dinah Washington - My Heart Cries For You (2:43)
4. Dinah Washington - I Apologize (3:19)
5. Gene Ammons - Jug (2:50)
6. Gene Ammons - 'Round About 1 A.M. (3:03)
7. Ruth Brown - I'll Wait For You (2:37)
8. Ruth Brown - Standing On The Corner (3:12)
9. Louis Jordan - Teardrops From My Eyes (3:00)
10. Louis Jordan - It's A Great, Great Pleasure (3:08)
11. Johnny Otis Show - Gee Baby (3:08)
12. Johnny Otis Show - Mambo Boogie (2:42)
13. Joe Morris & His Orchestra - Don't Take Your Love Away (2:54)
14. Joe Morris & His Orchestra - Stormy Weather (2:56)
15. Stick McGhee - Tennessee Waltz Blues (3:10)
16. Stick McGhee - House Warmin' Boogie (3:09)

Professor RnR said...

17. Amos Milburn - Let's Rock A While (2:39)
18. Amos Milburn - Tears, Tears, Tears (2:47)
19. The Four Buddies - I Will Wait (2:21)
20. The Four Buddies - Just To See You Smile Again (2:38)
21. Lloyd Glenn - Chica Boo (2:22)
22. Lloyd Glenn - Jungle Town Jubilee (2:19)
23. Muddy Waters - Long Distance Call (2:40)
24. Muddy Waters - Too Young To Know (3:13)
25. James Waynes - Tend To Your Business (2:32)
26. James Waynes - Love Me Blues (2:52)
27. Jackie Brenston & His Delta Cats - Rocket '88' (2:49)
28. Jackie Brenston & His Delta Cats - Come Back Where You Belong (2:44)
29. Al Hibbler - What Will I Tell My Heart (2:57)
30. Al Hibbler - It Don't Mean A Thing (3:03)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DuxXWHN8t6WQC1gkg59fxL_klKcz_RBM
pass: U08.08.22

Searnav said...


Various Artists – Romantique & Nostalgie 1

My LP = RCA NL-43572 (The Netherlands 1981)

“1” on front and back covers

“Vol. 1” on labels

1. A1 Los Indios Tabajaras - Maria Elena (3:07)
2. A2 Harry Belafonte - Island In The Sun (3:24)
3. A3 The Anita Kerr Singers - Charade (3:21)
4. A4 Floyd Robinson - Makin' Love (1:57)
5. A5 The Ames Brothers - Naughty Lady Of Shady Lane (2:48)
6. A6 Skeeter Davis & Bobby Bare - A Dear John Letter (1:59)
7. A7 Floyd Cramer - Java (2:04)
8. A8 Paul Anka - Put Your Head On My Sholder (2:34)
9. A9 Lorne Greene - Ringo (3:14)
10. A10 Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra - I'm Getting Sentimental Over You (4:26)
11. B1 Eddie Fisher - Oh! My Pa-Pa (O Mein Papa) (3:09)
12. B2 Eartha Kitt - C'Est Si Bon (3:00)
13. B3 Pérez Prado - Cherry Pink And Apple Blossom White (Cerisiers Roses Et Pommiers Blancs) (2:25)
14. B4 Norman Luboff Choir - Apassionada (2:26)
15. B5 Paul Desmond - Take Ten (3:11)
16. B6 Sam Cooke - Cupid (2:38)
17. B7 Bing Crosby & Rosemary Clooney - On A Slow Boat To China (2:40)
18. B8 Neil Sedaka - Oh! Carol (2:13)
19. B9 George Hamilton IV - Abilene (2:13)
20. B10 Jim Reeves - I Love You Because (2:45)

Artwork Included (front, back, labels) (from 45Worlds)

https://www41.zippyshare.com/v/nbg0uoxJ/file.html

Searnav said...


Savoy Brown – Tacoma 2011

Jazzbones, Tacoma, Wa – May 6, 2011

Kim Simmonds (guitar, vocals)
Joe Whiting (vocals, saxophone)
Garnet Grimm (drums)
Pat DeSalvo (bass)

Soundboard recording

Disc 1

1. Intro (0:27)
2. Meet The Blues Head On (5:08)
3. Lookin' In (8:36)
4. Natural Man (6:16)
5. Street Corner Talkin' (4:35)
6. Little Red Rooster (10:26)
7. She's Got The Heat (5:27)
8. Train To Nowhere (4:12)
9. Gypsy (1:20)
10. I'm tired (8:15)

Disc 2

1. Poor Girl (6:09)
2. Too Much Money (5:27)
3. Wang Dang Doodle (7:39)
4. Voodoo Moon (7:55)
5. Hellbound Train (17:09)
6. Leavin' Again (10:02)
7. Tell Mama (5:41)

Artwork Included (front, back, CDs)

https://www68.zippyshare.com/v/dz3Dfw0B/file.html

BigGray said...

The Moody Blues

Part 14 of 31

1986-Wings On My Feet
https://www.imagenetz.de/bbLmV

Wings On My Feet - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StYLEi_iuSI

01 - Wings On My Feet - Denny Laine
02 - Kick The Ball - Denny Laine
03 - Portrait - Denny Laine
04 - Castle In The Air - Denny Laine
05 - Roll The Dice - Denny Laine
06 - Lucy Lullaby - Denny Laine
07 - No Sleep - Denny Laine
08 - Tao Princess - Denny Laine
09 - It's Never Too Late - Denny Laine
10 - Caribbean Sun - Denny Laine
11 - Blushing Bride - Denny Laine
12 - Spacetrain - Denny Laine

This Australian compilation has orchestral versions of Isn't Life Strange and Question.
Both of these versions are also on Timeless Flight, to be posted later.

1987-Journey Through Time
https://www.imagenetz.de/hAA7t

Question (orchestral) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieONin60Njk

01 - Nights In White Satin - The Moody Blues
02 - Ride My See-Saw - The Moody Blues
03 - Voices In The Sky - The Moody Blues
04 - Tuesday Afternoon - The Moody Blues
05 - Isn't Life Strange - The Moody Blues
06 - I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band) - The Moody Blues
07 - Question - The Moody Blues
08 - I Know You're Out There Somewhere - The Moody Blues
09 - The Voice - The Moody Blues
10 - Gemini Dream - The Moody Blues
11 - Your Wildest Dreams - The Moody Blues
12 - The Other Side Of Life - The Moody Blues



A 1987 compilation of the "post Justin Hayward joining, pre-Days Of Future Passed" singles, A Simple Game b-side (later covered by The Four Tops) and the "+ 5" tracks from "Caught Live", which, at the time of this issue, was unavailable on CD. This was the first Moody Blues CD I bought.

1987-Prelude
https://www.imagenetz.de/bqCnx

Leave This Man Alone - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPAQes61fSo
King And Queen - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkYpv4_JUso

01 - Fly Me High - The Moody Blues
02 - I Really Haven't Got The Time - The Moody Blues
03 - Leave This Man Alone - The Moody Blues
04 - Love And Beauty - The Moody Blues
05 - Cities - The Moody Blues
06 - A Simple Game - The Moody Blues
07 - Gimme A Little Something - The Moody Blues
08 - Please Think About It - The Moody Blues
09 - Long Summer Days - The Moody Blues
10 - King And Queen - The Moody Blues
11 - What Am I Doing Here - The Moody Blues
12 - Late Lament - The Moody Blues

tads44 said...

Chronological Classics #984 Coleman Hawkins 1946-1947 (1998)
https://www70.zippyshare.com/v/fUdsITXa/file.html

Chronological Classics #983 Roy Eldridge 1945-1947 (1998)
https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/QSD6j57e/file.html

Chronological Classics #974 Sid Catlett 1944-1946 (1997)
https://www59.zippyshare.com/v/sfWukAMo/file.html

Little Boy Blue said...


CHICAGO BLUES

Freddy Young's Friendly Five label

https://www.imagenetz.de/tpLJL

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Chambers Brothers - Fillmore East 1971
https://we.tl/t-EewjkatOVk
Charley Pride 1995 Symphony Hall, Birmingham
https://we.tl/t-R7qAoGLtAl
Meters - Uptown Rulers! (Live on The Queen Mary)
https://we.tl/t-FrPwOeQZZa

Bucephalus

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Many thanks ( last days ):

tads44 for

Chronological Classics

Request:

-Öwerboda Brass – Torrt, Svart kol ( 1977 )

-Penumbra ‎– In Touch ( 1976 )

-Harold Johnson -Wide Open ( 1970 )

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

& Many thanks Bucephalus for the last

clash said...

The Neville Brothers – Fiyo On The Bayou (1981) CD @320
‪https://www.discogs.com/Neville-Brothers-Fiyo-On-The-Bayou/release/5956302‬
‪Aaron Neville – Warm Your Heart (1991) CD @320‬
‪www.discogs.com/Aaron-Neville-Warm-Your-Heart/release/3881443‬
‪Both in one zip file‬
https://www83.zippyshare.com/v/1QOACXdJ/file.html

clash said...

Various Artists - Seven Inchers Vol. 20 45’s

Cannonball Adderley Orchestra - African Waltz/Kelly Blue 7" (1961)
http://www.45cat.com/record/r45457

Jimmy Norman - Can You Blame Me/This I Beg Of You 7" (1966)
http://www.45cat.com/record/nc501645us

Bunny Sigler and Cindy Scott - Conquer The World Together/We're Only Human 7" (1970)
https://www.discogs.com/Bunny-Sigler-and-Cindy-Scott-Conquer-The-World-Together-Were-Only-Human/release/3434538

Chuck Colbert - I Stand Accused/Hitchhike 7" (1983)
https://www.discogs.com/Chuck-Colbert-I-Stand-Accused/release/2165552

Al Ferrier - I'm A Rock-A-Billy Man/Hey Little Girl 7" )1986)
https://www.discogs.com/Al-Ferrier-Im-A-Rock-A-Billy-Man/release/7115072

The Raelettes - I'm Gett'n Long Alright/All I Need Is His Love 7" (1968)
http://www.45cat.com/record/45trc984

Joe Williams - I'm Just Taking My Time/(I've Got The) Cryin'est Shoulder In Town 7" (1958)https://www.discogs.com/Joe-Williams-Im-Just-Taking-My-Time/release/11753316

Al Wilson - I've Got A Feeling (We'll Be Seeing Each Other Again)/Be Concerned 7" (1976)
https://www.discogs.com/Al-Wilson-Ive-Got-A-Feeling-Well-Be-Seeing-Each-Other-Again/release/2644928

The Cookies - In Paradise/Passing Time 7" (1960)
http://www.45cat.com/record/452079us

Jewel Akens - It's The Only Way To Fly/You Sure Know How To Hurt A Fella 7" (1965)
https://www.discogs.com/Jewel-Akens-Its-The-Only-Way-To-Fly-You-Sure-Know-How-To-Hurt-A-Fella/release/4602116

Wilson Pickett - It's Too Late/I'm Gonna Love You 7" (1963)
http://www.45cat.com/record/nc584229us

Bo Diddley - Oh Yea/I'm Sorry 7" (1959)
https://www.discogs.com/Bo-Diddley-Oh-Yea-Im-Sorry/release/3159337

Barbara Mason - Oh, How It Hurts/Ain't Got Nobody 7" (1967)
http://www.45cat.com/record/nc847485us

Julie - One Fine Day/Mama Joan 7" (1975)
http://www.45cat.com/record/yb10454

Mary Wells - The One Who Really Loves You/I'm Gonna Stay 7" (1962)
http://www.45cat.com/record/recordus37

The Shirelles - Welcome Home Baby/Mama, Here Comes The Bride 7" (1962)
http://www.45cat.com/record/1234us

All @320 and all in one zip file
https://www97.zippyshare.com/v/f1ntnSiO/file.html

Bob said...

MIRACLE record label 1946-1950

Help wanted for missing tracks please.

MIRACLE tracks wanted:

100 Rudy Richardson - No Meat / My Apartment
101 Dick Davis Sextette - Tenor-Mental Moods / Blues In My Heart
106 Brother Sellers - Precious Lord / Beginning Of Sorrow
107 Brother Sellers - Move On Up A Little Higher / Just Wait A Little While
137 Browley Guy & The Skyscrapers - Knock Me A Zombie / That Gal Of Mine
142 Cleophus Robinson - Now Lord / I Love the Name Jesus
143 Bill Samuels Trio - Say It Isn't So
147 Robert Anderson - King Jesus (Roll My Burdens Away)
149 Gladys Palmer - I'm Pulling Through
151 Robert Anderson - Eternal Home
152 Bill Samuels Trio - I've Got The Blues

Miracle SUNRISE Series

507 Gladys Palmer - Later On
1057 Rudy Richardson Chauffeur / Hickbotham
1058 Rudy Richardson I Need You / Turning In My Chips

philo said...

@Professor RnR.. These R&B charts are amazing. Thank You

Apesville said...

Specialty (CA) 78 - 506 : Jump Jackson & His Band Vocal By Bob Carter - Red light (1946)
as requested

https://pixeldrain.com/u/7TYasmJQ



Mark R said...

Hello kind TZ-ers:

I am looking for two collections of SANDY DENNY covers:

-One by by Dutch singer LINDE NIJLAND. There is an easy-to-find collection that opens with "The Sea" but I am looking for a more obscure collection that features the song "A Sailor's Life."

-And another collection by NO GREY FAITH called "The Songs of Sandy Denny"

Thanks to the generous soul who might have either and be willing to share? And thanks to all the generous sharers here.

Mark R said...

@ Psyclist:

Here's the Linde Nijland collection of Sandy Denny covers that I have. I am still looking for the one that features "A Sailor's Life," one I've seen pictures of but have not been able to locate. Enjoy.

https://www56.zippyshare.com/v/5Xt29zMG/file.html

Smokey said...

@Clash
Thank you for no 45, my copy had corrupted files, all is well now!

Phantom Of The Rock Opera said...

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the marvellous posts. I'm enjoying many of them immensely. However, I think its time that I raise a concern. If there aretwo things that frustrate dedicated downloaders like myself (and I've been downloading for more than a decade) its unreliability and a lack of concurrency. Add to that often snail pace speed and its the downloaders nightmare (eg Turbobit free service).

If you are only downloading the odd file from a non concurrent download file storage provider its not an issue. However if you are hoping to download numbers of files from the site either have plenty of free time coz it takes hours days and weeks to do so or don't bother. Ultimately I suspect most people
don't bother.

And thats where I am at with Imagenetz precisely because of the proliferation of links using that site on here. Imagenetz does not provide for concurrent downloads, its speed can be painfully slow especially if trying
to download other things at the same time and worse still its now having technical problems. Add to that its in amongst a host of other links on this thread and it makes it painfully clear its being used in a way its not intended to be. As a result I am looking wherever possible to download the same thing from elsewhere (eg torrents etc) and ignoring imagenetz links. I simply haven't got the time to hang around waiting for Imagenetz to finish one download and start the next.

Back before the necessary restrictions were put on the 'and now for something different' series there were days when it would feature 120 links and now with barely 30 links it is taking longer to download them all because of the use of
non concurrent file storage sites and front and centre in that is Imagenetz and unlike most of the other storage sites who use the lack of concurrency to encourage a paid subscription with concurrency and 'unlimited' facilities, Imagenetz just doesn't offer concurrency full stop.

Now I would never try to tell anyone which file storage provider to use (my favourite is Mega) and appreciate people will have good reasons for using their chosen service but equally I think people should understand the shortcomings of their provider too and in the case of Imagenetz the potential impact its having on this thread. Anyway I will leave you good people to digest these thoughts.

POTRO

Anonymous said...

Gaius said:

Neo-psychedelic music from Norway. Just a 5 tracks MiniCD.

Third Whale (Norway) - s/t album, 2016
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lgcazseyez7r9fr/ThiWhast.rar/file

wally k said...

wallyk Said

Today We have have some early to mid 40's blues,mostly
from around Los Angeles

"Root-Lie-Voot" cd

https://www.imagenetz.de/QTLAM

LittleJack said...

@ Drizzz

Perhaps will you enjoy this :
PROG ROCK : SOME MELANCHOLIC GUITARS SOLOS
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNeh667yMvM9r8-xlZ_T_Xg/videos
I've discovered today that there is now a 15th album

Hester said...

Tangerine Dream ... suggestions on where to start exploring their music catalog, perhaps a site with discography to d/l(?) ... especially would like to know TZ favorites & recommendations ... thank everyBODY!

zigzagwanderer said...

@ BrianF

Richard Dobson

One off your wants list , a couple more to follow in the next day or two .


Salty Songs

https://krakenfiles.com/view/c3pGjNF6mc/file.html

Anonymous said...

A suggestion for Phantom Of The Rock Opera: If you will use JDownloader, your problem will be solved. That's what I do.

Vin said...

@wallyk

Very enjoyable post with the G&G and Gilt Edge sides. Appreciate your efforts.

LittleJack said...

For those who love Pink Floyd, I've discovered this today :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8DHRc7HqcA

Michael said...

Would anyone happen to have a copy of a Gospel Groups called the Stovall Sisters? It's from a 1971 reprise records album. Thanks in advance.

Jumpstart said...

@Phantom Of The Rock Opera:

I have no idea about the technology behind the different file hosts, and the varying download speeds. But as far as I understand it can be of importance what country/region you are in. For example, I am in Scandinavia, and for me Imagenetz is extremely fast. It rarely takes me more than 30 - 40 seconds to download an album from Imagenetz. On the other hand it can take me hours to download an album if I need to download from file hosts like Turbobit, Nitroflare or Sendspace (using free versions).

/Jumpstart

Music Of The Seventies said...

@320:

Trettioariga Kriget - Hej Pa Er! (1978)
https://uptobox.com/cbfq32isk5qj
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/254013-Trettio%C3%A5riga-Kriget-Hej-P%C3%A5-Er

Korni Grupa - Not An Ordinary Life (1974)
https://uptobox.com/xrb30idbdq9t
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/1187053-Kornelyans-Not-An-Ordinary-Life

Graham Parker - Heat Treatment (1976)
https://uptobox.com/y8ld1rstuckz
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/2065295-Graham-Parker-And-The-Rumour-Heat-Treatment

Charles Hodgson said...

I HATE Nitroflare.
Back to the Cleveland Mirrors, who were extensively posted here by kind uploaders last week.
I ended up downloading two versions of 'Another Nail In The (Remodelled) Coffin' - the 2004 version at 256 MP3 + 320 MP3. Neither was the original 1991 CD version, despite one saying it was. Any help appreciated!

BrianF said...

@Mark R
Here's the No Grey Faith "The Songs of Sandy Denny"

https://workupload.com/file/yj6f5zuzUdJ

@zigzagwanderer
Thanks for the missing Richard Dobson, it's much appreciated.

@Shiloh
I'll try and post the last batch of Do The 45s that you asked for tomorrow.

Someone also asked for the 4CD UK Sue label compilation, which I can put up if no-one else has it.

Cheers

Tidesworthy said...

BigGray - Thank you for the work you are doing on the Moddies. Always loved them. I am particularly enjoying the "Prelude" collection. It's wonderful to have all these lesser known songs in one place. Even their B-sides were immense quality. THANKS

geriatrix said...

@Mark R - The Linde Nijland collection with "A Sailor's Life" was on a free cover mount CD from a Dutch folk magazine. I think that will be a difficult find, but if you do manage to get it, please share!

Here is No Grey Faith.

No Grey Faith – Secrets All Told - The Songs Of Sandy Denny (Vocals by Lindsay Gilmour and Iain Matthews, not Linde Nijland)

1 Intro 2:33
2 Rising For The Moon 4:04
3 One Way Donkey Ride 3:21
4 Bushes And Briars 2:38
5 By The Time It Gets Dark 3:16
6 It'll Take A Long Time 4:07
7 Winter Winds 2:23
8 Interlude 0:45
9 Listen, Listen 3:53
10 Solo 3:48
11 I'm A Dreamer 3:39
12 Autopsy 4:05
13 Reprise 1:25
14 The Music Weaver 1:26

https://krakenfiles.com/view/irb78JiZsQ/file.html

Shiloh said...

trying to fill in missing DT45 volumes.

Anyone care to share these"...:

Do The 45 Vol. 189
Do The 45 Vol. 192
Do The 45 Vol. 201




thx much

Jeff in Sydney said...

@Mark R and @psyclist

No Grey Faith - Secrets All Told...The Songs of Sandy Denny @192

https://www69.zippyshare.com/v/xIXu52JZ/file.html

Jeff in Sydney

la musica e vita said...

Anonymous Phantom Of The Rock Opera,
There is a post here today that says,
[I am in Scandinavia, and for me Imagenetz is extremely fast. It rarely takes me more than 30 - 40 seconds to download an album from Imagenetz.]I am from Australia - other side of the world, other hemisphere and I also have the same story to tell re imagenetz.
Instant, no problems, never have been.
People constantly post here complaining about Download sites.
First question should be from you, 'Is anybody here having the same problem?'
If somebody is having the same problem, ask the question, 'And where in the world are you?'
Narrow it down.
The problem is rarely the Download site. They are businesses, it is in their interest to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
If others are not having problems, the problem is something else.

So, How old is your computer?
What kind of connection do you have?
landline, Satellite, Broadband? SmartPhone?
This is also a good reason to use a VPN. VPN's bounce connections off many servers. You can find one that works if the server is the problem.
Also, put a query in your search engine.
'Problems downloading from imagenetz'
If it is a general problem for some, you will find a blog or a techsite that has a thread about it.
I hope some of that helps you.
I'm sorry for your frustration, but there will be a solution.
Some of us have been here for quite a few years, many longer that I have.
People regularly post re download problems but they always blame the download site.
With respect - and I do mean that - it gets old fast.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have this album by the Zombies?
“The Best And The Rest Of The Zombies”

archi said...

SEX and DRUGS ....

Trojan X-Rated Box Set
https://www.imagenetz.de/iVKSetXc

Trojan Ganja Reggae Box
https://www.imagenetz.de/ef8Qb

Clancy Eccles - Herbsman Reggae
https://www.imagenetz.de/kPpCq

Thanks to original uploader !!

Anonymous said...

Try
https://www.imagenetz.de/iVKXc
for Trojan X Rated Box Set.

Searnav said...

archi, are you new here? you should read the rules beneath each day's "and now..." post.

Psyclist said...

Thanks for Linde Nyland and No Grey Faith, will listen after my shift tonight.

RYP said...

archi,
if you are new here, please read our rules on the main-age under the YouTube clip, especially: NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS

Mark R said...

@ geriatrix, BrianF and Jeff in Sydney:

Thanks so much, all, for the No Grey Faith. Truly appreciated!!

jack bond said...

Phantom of the rock opera - for some reason people get very agitated when you mention problems with downloading. I was accused of 'whining' when I posted that in my experience Zippyshare is a crappy site. Unfortunately -as someone else pointed out - there doesn't seem to be a downloading site that works for everyone. You'd think that at this advanced stage of computer technology someone would have created one, but apparently not.