We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

34 comments:
Tedeschi Trucks Band
Part 2 of 13
1998-Out Of The Madness
https://www.imagenetz.de/fhwUP
Alright - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=587WPYBVsuw
01 - Preachin' Blues - The Derek Trucks Band
02 - Younk Funk - The Derek Trucks Band
03 - Good Morning Little Schoolgirl - The Derek Trucks Band
04 - Forty-Four - The Derek Trucks Band
05 - Kickin' Back - The Derek Trucks Band
06 - Look-Ka Py Py - The Derek Trucks Band
07 - Alright - The Derek Trucks Band
08 - Death Letter - The Derek Trucks Band
09 - Pleasant Gardens - The Derek Trucks Band
10 - Spillway - The Derek Trucks Band
11 - Ain't That Lovin' You - The Derek Trucks Band
12 - Deltaraga - The Derek Trucks Band
1999.02.16-The Plant, Sausalito, CA
https://www.imagenetz.de/eBZBu
01 - KFOG Intro - Susan Tedeschi
02 - Rock Me Right - Susan Tedeschi
03 - You Need To Be With Me - Susan Tedeschi
04 - Mama, He Treats Your Daughter Mean - Susan Tedeschi
05 - Friar's Point - Susan Tedeschi
06 - Little By Little - Susan Tedeschi
07 - Just Won't Burn - Susan Tedeschi
08 - Angel From Montgomery - Susan Tedeschi
09 - It Hurts So Bad - Susan Tedeschi
10 - KFOG outro - Susan Tedeschi
2002-Joyful Noise
https://www.imagenetz.de/a4yxQ
Joyful Noise - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDaJmFMgCF8
01 - Joyful Noise - Derek Trucks Band
02 - So Close So Far Away - Derek Trucks Band
03 - Home In Your Heart (Feat Solomon Burke) - Derek Trucks Band
04 - Maki Madni (Feat Rahat Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan) - Derek Trucks Band
05 - Kammalay (Feat Ruben Blades) - Derek Trucks Band
06 - Like Anyone Else (Feat Solomon Burke) - Derek Trucks Band
07 - Every Good Boy - Derek Trucks Band
08 - Baby You're Right (Feat Susan Tedeschi) - Derek Trucks Band
09 - Lookout 31 - Derek Trucks Band
10 - Frisell - Derek Trucks Band
@RYP
Nobody seems to care but i did
"…and now for something completely different! 1798"
counted twice
Thanks for this great blogs
TCB
Chronological Classics #800 Art Tatum 1940-1944 (1995)
https://www49.zippyshare.com/v/qalWv4aC/file.html
Chronological Classics #795 Jess Stacy 1935-1939 (1994)
https://www59.zippyshare.com/v/EmmzGx4f/file.html
Chronological Classics #792 John Kirby & His Orchestra 1941-1943 (1994)
https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/W6wyXiMy/file.html
Hsy ho, let's go, it's a Artful Dodger thursday!
"Honor Among Thieves" (TV, 1980)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3G6Dx9z3G4
"She's Just My Baby" (Promo Video, 1980)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trux2hJoWqs
"Think, Think" (Video, 1980)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IaYj1Ty2nI
And here are Linda Ronstadt & The Muppets with "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)"!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9O0CXSy3S8
@Joe in Dublin
Here is the requested Ponty. Enjoy
https://www.imagenetz.de/iG8Ch
TCB,
thanks for the hint and help! Now it's corrected...
Billboard R&B 1955 Part 4 (updated & remastered)
1. J.B. Lenoir - Mamma Talk To Your Daughter (2:19)
2. J. B. Lenoir - Man Watch Your Woman (3:09)
3. Roy Hamilton - Forgive This Fool (2:20)
4. Roy Hamilton - You Wanted To Change Me (2:25)
5. Muddy Waters - Mannish Boy (2:57)
6. Muddy Waters - Young Fashioned Ways (3:00)
7. Johnny Ace - Anymore (2:56)
8. Johnny Ace - How Can You Be So Mean (2:29)
9. Johnny Ace - Anymore (overdubbed) (3:06)
10. Rollee McGill - There Goes That Train (3:05)
11. Rollee McGill - You Left Me Here To Cry (2:57)
12. Hank Ballard & The Midnighters - It's Love Baby (24 Hours A Day) (2:53)
13. Hank Ballard & The Midnighters - Looka Here (2:39)
14. Champion Jack Dupree - Walkin' The Blues (3:01)
15. Champion Jack Dupree - Daybreak Rock (2:33)
16. Earl (Johnson) King - Those Lonely, Lonely Nights (2:25)
17. Earl (Johnson) King - Baby You Can Get Your Gun (2:08)
18. Shirley & Lee - Feel So Good (2:50)
19. Shirley & Lee - You'd Be Thinking Of Me (2:35)
20. Joe Turner - Hide And Seek (2:44)
21. Joe Turner - Midnight Cannonball (2:30)
22. Ruth Brown - It's Love Baby (24 Hours A Day) (2:43)
23. Ruth Brown - What'd I Say (2:37)
24. Smiley Lewis - I Hear You Knocking (2:33)
25. Smiley Lewis - Bumpity Bump (2:29)
26. Willie Dixon - Walkin' The Blues (3:04)
27. Willie Dixon - If You're Mine (2:35)
28. Fats Domino - All By Myself (2:23)
29. Fats Domino - Troubles Of My Own (2:15)
30. Little Willie John - All Around The World (2:56)
31. Little Willie John - Don't Leave Me Dear (2:17)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lb2HNXCRDIycn3T07kYi5-fPYJXeQda8
pass: U21.09.22
Repost by request (my original compilation from 2009)
Various Artists – 30 x 8 = 240 Miles High
30 versions of Gene Clark’s / The Byrds’ masterpiece from 1966.
240 miles is the average height at which the ISS (International Space Station) floats around above our heads.
Disc 1
1. The Byrds (original version) - Eight Miles High (3:35)
2. Three - Eight Miles High (4:07)
3. Chris Hillman - Eight Miles High (4:02)
4. Roxy Music - Eight Miles High (4:52)
5. Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young (Pittsburg 2000) - Eight Miles High (5:10)
6. Golden Earring - Eight Miles High (18:58)
7. David West - Eight Miles High (4:52)
8. McGuinn, Clark & Hillman (The Roxy 1979) - Eight Miles High (5:05)
9. The Mud (live BBC radio) - Eight Miles High (2:58)
10. Gene Clark & The Django Band (Portland 1989) - Eight Miles High (14:54)
11. Grateful Dead with David Crosby - Eight Miles High (4:22)
12. Neil Merryweather - Eight Miles High (3:38)
13. R.E.M. with Roger McGuinn (live 1984) - Eight Miles High (4:52)
14. East Of Eden - Eight Miles High (6:51)
Disc 2
15. The Headlights - Eight Miles High (5:14)
16. Crosby, Pevar And Raymond (Italy 1998) - Eight Miles High (7:39)
17. The Folkswingers - Eight Miles High (2:56)
18. Leo Kottke - Eight Miles High (3:22)
19. Roger McGuinn (Spain 2004) - Eight Miles High (7:43)
20. Husker Du - Eight Miles High (3:41)
21. The Byrds (instrumental) - Eight Miles High (4:08)
22. Inyo - Eight Miles High (3:24)
23. Ron Martin - Eight Miles High (3:52)
24. George Benson - Eight Miles High (7:15)
25. Myracle Brah - Eight Miles High (2:45)
26. Horst-Peter Schmidt - Eight Miles High (5:48)
27. The Byrds (RCA alternate version) - Eight Miles High (3:19)
28. Les Fradkin - Eight Miles High (2:43)
29. The Moffs - Eight Miles High (3:47)
30. The (fake) Byrds - Eight Miles High (3:33)
Artwork Included
Disc 1
https://www47.zippyshare.com/v/70or4RQF/file.html
Disc 2 + Artwork
https://www47.zippyshare.com/v/ubK9op2F/file.html
Repost by request
Various Artists – Parlez-Vous Dylan?
25 Bob Dylan songs in French
Homemade compilation
Bob Dylan was introduced to the French audience in the mid-sixties by French singer-songwriter Hugues Aufray, when he released an album called « Aufray Chante Dylan » in 1965, with only Dylan songs sung in French. He did it again in 1995, with a double CD called “Aufray Trans Dylan”. And then again in 2009 with a CD of duets called “New Yorker”, with nothing but Dylan tracks again, this time duetting with France’s biggest singing stars. I also have a live double CD by him, called “Hugues Aufray Au Casino De Paris”, 28 tracks with 17 of them being Dylan songs. He was invited to sing a duet version of “Blowin’ In The Wind / Les Temps Changent” at a Bob Dylan concert in Paris (France) in 1984. This Various Artists compilation feature two songs by Hugues Aufray.
Other French artists who dedicated full albums to Bob Dylan songs in French language are Serge Kerval (1970) and Francis Cabrel (2012).
All artists here sing in French, but Nana Mouskouri is from Greece, Fairport Convention are from the U.K., Graeme Allwright is from New Zealand, Vicky Leandros is from Greece, Roch Voisine is from Canada, Johnny Hallyday’s father was from Belgium, Richard Anthony was born in Egypt, Roger Mason is from the USA, Mirthe is from The Netherlands, Sarclo is from Switzerland, Garou is from Canada…well I guess what’s left is from France. Even those with English-sounding names such as Eddy Mitchell and Long Chris.
1. Nana Mouskouri - Amour Moins Zéro (Love Minus Zero - No Limit) (2:52)
2. Richard Anthony - Ecoute Dans Le Vent (Blowin' In The WInd) (3:08)
3. Bijou - Si Tu Dois Partir (If You Gotta Go, Go Now) (3:02)
4. Serge Kerval - Va Ton Chemin, J'Irai Le Mien (Most Likely You'll Go Your Way And I'll Go Mine) (3:24)
5. Francis Cabrel - S'Abriter De L'Orage (Shelter From The Storm) (5:41)
6. Fairport Convention - Si Tu Dois Partir (If You Gotta Go, Go Now) (2:19)
7. Eddy Mitchell - La Fille Du Nord (Girl From The North Country) (3:34)
8. Graeme Allwright - Qui A Tué Davy Moore (Who Killed Davey Moore) (2:31)
9. Jean-Louis Murat - Qu'Est-Ce Que Tu Voulais (What Was It You Wanted) (4:42)
10. Long Chris - Elle M'Appartient (C'Est Une Artiste) (She Belongs To Me) (3:00)
11. Les Troubadours - N'Y Pense Plus, Tout Est Bien (Don't Think Twice, It's All Right) (3:23)
12. Marie Laforêt - D'Être A Vous (I Want You) (2:49)
13. Mirthe - Mr Tambourinaire (Mr Tambourine Man) (4:38)
14. Roger Mason - Le Blues De La Troisième Guerre Mondiale (Talking World War III Blues) (3:36)
15. Vicky Leandros - N'Y Pense Plus, Tout Est Bien (Don't Think Twice, It's All Right) (2:11)
16. Hubert-Félix Thiéfaine et Jean-Patrick Capdevielle - N'Y Pense Plus, Tout Est Bien / Don't Think Twice, It's All Right (3:30)
17. Roch Voisine et Nana Mouskouri - Adieu Angelina (Farewell Angelina) (4:01)
18. Sarclo - Bob Dylan's Dream (Bob Dylan's Dream) (4:12)
19. Hugues Aufray - Le Fugitif (Wanted Man) (2:22)
20. Francis Cabrel - Elle M'Appartient (C'Est Une Artiste) (She Belongs To Me) (3:53)
21. Nana Mouskouri et Garou - Le Ciel Est Noir (A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall) (8:11)
22. Johnny Hallyday - Maintenant Ou Jamais (If You Gotta Go, Go Now) (2:27)
23. Hugues Aufray - Dieu Est A Nos Côtés (With God On Our Side) (4:50)
24. Francis Cabrel - On Ne Va Nulle Part (You Ain't Going Nowhere) (3:36)
25. Graeme Allwright - La Réponse Est Soufflée Par Le Vent (Blowin' In The Wind) (3:46)
Artwork included (front, back)
https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/sZ0HPCCw/file.html
- Bap-Tizum Gospel 78's Vol. 5
https://we.tl/t-FyjmRa03I6
- Bap-Tizum Gospel 78's Vol. 6
https://we.tl/t-h4wdpKpjLF
- Bap-Tizum Gospel 78's Vol. 7
https://we.tl/t-YC1VIDKqYa
Bucephalus
@320:
Electric Blues - Still, Going Strong! (1979)
https://uptobox.com/165xp5le2pd2
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/7989602-Electric-Blues-Still-Going-Strong-
The Cortinas -True Romances (1978)
https://uptobox.com/pmfb67wn2ztz
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/329154-The-Cortinas-True-Romances
Major Surgery - The First Cut (1976)
https://uptobox.com/8htzat5hhaie
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/6894897-Major-Surgery-The-First-Cut
SeaNav, thank you.
Found this today.
Given the frequency that people post, under the impression that the site they are downloading from is not working,
This site might be the answer to the problem.
https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
Gaius said:
Some Psychedelic Music from the second wave. This is:
Mandragora (UK) - Earthdance, 1992
https://www.imagenetz.de/xucE3
Some days ago, somebody asks for instructions how to upload. He or she wanted to upload the Chuck Leavell (known for his participaion in the Allman BB and Sea Level) Band 'Sundown'. I gave some instructions, but it seems that we have to wait in vain.
So here's Chuck Leavell with 'Sundown':
https://www.discogs.com/artist/3385099-Sundown-12
Sundown (USA) - s/t album, 1970
https://www.imagenetz.de/xCbiQ
Various Artists - Seven Inchers Vol. 21 45’s
Johnny Valor And The Four Guys - 1:30/The Americans 7" (1966)
https://www.discogs.com/Johnny-Valor-And-The-Four-Guys-130-The-Americans/release/8314734
The Manhattans - Baby I Need You/Teach Me (The "Philly" Dog) 7" (1966)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Manhattans-Baby-I-Need-You-Teach-Me-The-Philly-Dog/release/8327190
Billy Stewart - Because I Love You/Mountain Of Love 7" (1966)
https://www.discogs.com/Billy-Stewart-Because-I-Love-You/release/4278331
The Traits - Harlem Shuffle/Strange Lips Starts Ole Memories 7" (1966)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Traits-Harlem-Shuffle/release/2816122
Bobby Lee - I Was Born A Loser/My Luck Is Bound To Change 7" (1966)
http://www.45cat.com/record/nc602241us
Yellowman & Sister Nancy - King And Queen/King And Queen (Version) 7" (1982)
https://www.discogs.com/Yellowman-Sister-Nancy-King-And-Queen/release/3394677
Joe Jones - One Big Mouth (Two Big Ears)/Here's What You Gotta Do 7" (1960)
http://www.45cat.com/record/r4316
Judy Mowatt - Put It On/Put It Jah 7" (1978)
http://www.45cat.com/record/nc738121jm
Rockin' In The Same Old Boat/Wouldn't You Rather Have Me 7" (1968)
http://www.45cat.com/record/nc617260us
R.P. Harrell - Standing On Shaky Ground/One Night Late 7" (1988)
https://www.discogs.com/RP-Harrell-Standing-On-Shaky-Ground/release/8497936
Bill Hemmans & Clays Composite - Summertime Pt. l/Summertime Pt. ll 7" (1970)
Bobby Price - The 84 Boogie/Don't Leave Me 7" (1984)
https://www.discogs.com/Bobby-Price-The-84-Boogie/release/7861463
Lee Merril - The Ballad Of The Green Hornet/Off The Wall 7" (1966)
https://www.discogs.com/Lee-Merril-The-Ballad-Of-The-Green-Hornet-Off-The-Wall/release/8576798
Stevie Stevens - The Girl With Everything/I Do Get Tired 7" (1965)
http://www.45cat.com/record/tcf113
Lou Courtney - What Do You Want Me To Do/Beware 7" (1973)
http://www.45cat.com/record/nc054659us
Bullet - Willpower Weak, Temptation Strong/Hittin' On You 7" (1972)
https://www.discogs.com/Bullet-Willpower-Weak-Temptation-Strong-Hittin-On-You/release/1342959
All @320 and all in one zip file
https://www92.zippyshare.com/v/FtIitJ8h/file.html
Various Artists - Seven Inchers Vol. 57 45’s
Herman Solomon - Girl Don't You Be No Fool/I'm Not Ashamed Of You Baby 7" (1969)
https://www.discogs.com/Herman-Solomon-Girl-Dont-You-Be-No-Fool/release/4762783
Bob & Earl - Honey, Sugar, My Sweet Thing/Get Ready For The New Day 7" (1970)
https://www.discogs.com/Bob-Earl-Honey-Sugar-My-Sweet-Thing-Get-Ready-For-The-New-Day/release/5496715
Jimmy Norman - I Don't Love You No More (I Don't Care About You)/Tell Her For Me 7" (1962)
https://www.discogs.com/Jimmy-Norman-I-Dont-Love-You-No-More-I-Dont-Care-About-You/release/13779734
https://www.45cat.com/record/113us7
The Soul Cop (Oliver Christian) - I Keep Coming Back For More/Tribute To Girls 7" (1976)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Soul-Cop-Oliver-Christian-I-Keep-Coming-Back-For-More/release/2570676
https://www.45cat.com/record/10001us
The Blue Jays - Lover's Island/You're Gonna Cry 7" (1961)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Blue-Jays-Lovers-Island-Youre-Gonna-Cry/release/4955380
https://www.45cat.com/record/2008
Levert Allison - Loving On My Mind/Shape I'm In 7" (1972)
https://www.discogs.com/Levert-Allison-Loving-On-My-Mind-Shape-Im-In/release/4652137
https://www.45cat.com/record/nc036331us&ei=1
Rita Mathis, Rita Mathis And The Notions - Message of Love/True Love Is A Wonderful Feeling 7" (1967)
https://www.discogs.com/Rita-Mathis-Rita-Mathis-And-The-Notions-Message-of-Love-True-Love-Is-A-Wonderful-Feeling/release/9529298
The Status Quo - Pictures Of Matchstick Men/Gentleman Joe's Sidewalk Cafe 7" (1968)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Status-Quo-Pictures-Of-Matchstick-Men/release/6619600
Bobby & The Heavyweights With The Profits - Soul Train/Baby I Love You 7" (1968)
https://www.discogs.com/Bobby-The-Heavyweights-With-The-Profits-Soul-Train-Baby-I-Love-You/master/914995
https://www.45cat.com/record/mo003mo004
The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird/King Of The Surf 7" (1963)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Trashmen-Surfin-Bird/release/7372874
https://www.45cat.com/record/ga4002
Milt Matthews Inc. - That's What I Feel For You/Just One Look 7" (1972)
https://www.discogs.com/Milt-Matthews-Inc-Thats-What-I-Feel-For-You-Just-One-Look/release/7562882
Shirley Ellis - The Name Game/Whisper To Me Wind 7" (1964)
https://www.discogs.com/Shirley-Ellis-The-Name-Game/release/3265354
https://www.45cat.com/record/cg230ca
The Rolling Stones - Time Is On My Side/Congratulations 7" (1964)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Rolling-Stones-Time-Is-On-My-Side-/release/2446568
Al Perkins (The Perker) - Trust Me/So Long 7" (1970)
https://www.discogs.com/Al-Perkins-The-Perker-Trust-Me-So-Long/release/6888933
https://www.45cat.com/record/456709us
Chris Connor - Try A Little Tenderness/What Is There To Say 7" (1958)
https://www.discogs.com/Chris-Connor-Try-A-Little-Tenderness/release/10133833
https://www.45cat.com/record/4511001
Spencer - We've Got A Love That's Out Of Sight/My Baby's Comin' Home 7" (1965)
https://www.discogs.com/Spencer-Weve-Got-A-Love-Thats-Out-Of-Sight-My-Babys-Comin-Home/master/688335
https://www.45cat.com/record/mdt3502
All @320 and all in one zip file
https://www65.zippyshare.com/v/ngUnnxLb/file.html
Various Artists - Seven Inchers Vol. 58 45’s
Buddy Charles - A Soldier's Prayer/Oh Yes I Do 7" (1959)
https://www.45cat.com/record/m516us
https://www.discogs.com/release/15795970-Buddy-Charles-A-Soldiers-Prayer
The Essex - A Walkin' Miracle/What I Don't Know Won't Hurt Me 7" (1963)
https://www.discogs.com/master/373776-The-Essex-A-Walkin-Miracle
Doris King - Dumb Dumb/We've Got Another Chance 7" (1966)
https://www.discogs.com/release/9124128-Doris-King-Dumb-Dumb
Sherry Pye - Gimme A Break/Ask The Girl Who Knows 7" (1969)
https://www.discogs.com/release/9451645-Sherry-Pye-Gimme-A-Break-Ask-The-Girl-Who-Knows
https://www.45cat.com/record/nc288550us
Arelean Brown - I Am A Streaker/Why I Love You 7" (1974)
https://www.discogs.com/release/3645773-Arelean-Brown-I-Am-A-Streaker-Why-I-Love-You
https://www.45cat.com/record/4730
Springers - I Know Why/I Know My Baby Loves Me So 7" (1964)
https://www.discogs.com/release/3379028-Springers-I-Know-Why-
https://www.45cat.com/record/452699us
Bobby Newsome - Jody, Come Back And Get Your Shoes/Post Office 7" (1972)
https://www.discogs.com/release/2092530-Bobby-Newsome-Jody-Come-Back-And-Get-Your-Shoes-Post-Office
https://www.45cat.com/record/spr125
Cleveland Robinson - Jungle Dollar/Understanding 7" (1970)
https://www.discogs.com/release/4456760-Cleveland-Robinson-Jungle-Dollar-Understanding
https://www.45cat.com/record/nc167508us
Peggy Scott Adams - Mommy's No Dummy/You Will Always Be My Man 7" (1999)
https://www.discogs.com/release/4896990-Peggy-Scott-Mommys-No-Dummy-You-Will-Always-Be-My-Man
Eddie Billups And The Gigs - N. Y. Kangaroo/My Faith In You (Will Never Die) 7" (1965)
https://www.discogs.com/release/5883095-Eddie-Billups-And-The-Gigs-N-Y-Kangaroo
https://www.45cat.com/record/nc365297us
Timothea - No Leftovers No Hand Me Downs/Can’t Do Without Love 7" (1985)
https://www.discogs.com/release/9682538-Timothea-No-Leftovers-No-Hand-Me-Downs
Peter Ortiz - Oh My Darling/Loser 7" (1974)
https://www.discogs.com/release/4909990-Peter-Ortiz-Oh-My-Darling-Loser
https://www.45cat.com/record/nc352280us
Jessie Hill - Ooh Poo Pah Doo - Part I/Ooh Poo Pah Doo - Part II 7" (1960)
https://www.discogs.com/master/353012-Jessie-Hill-Ooh-Poo-Pah-Doo
https://www.45cat.com/record/607us3
Guy Jibbo - That's The Way I Feel/I'm Gonna Run Away From You 7" (1961)
https://www.discogs.com/release/15582400-Guy-Jibbo-Thats-The-Way-I-FeelIm-Gonna-Run-Away-From-You
https://www.45cat.com/record/dh1003
Sons And Daughters Of Solomon - Think Of The Children (Save The Boys And Girls)/A Piece Of Clay 7" (1972)
https://www.discogs.com/release/9535941-Sons-And-Daughters-Of-Solomon-Think-Of-The-Children-Save-The-Boys-And-Girls
https://www.45cat.com/record/k14354
Brenda & The Tabulations - Walk On In/I'm In Love 7" (1973)
https://www.45cat.com/record/511059us
https://www.discogs.com/release/1866298-Brenda-The-Tabulations-Walk-On-In-Im-In-Love
All @320 and all in one zip file
https://www117.zippyshare.com/v/0zrsIWTH/file.html
THURSDAY NIGHT VIDEO
PLAYBOY AFTER DARK (Week 9)
S01E25 Michael Caine; Meredith MacRae; Sir Douglas Quintet; Mort Sahl
January 25, 1969
Show #25 (taped 25-Jan-69) --Dr. George R. Bach --Michael Caine --Meredith MacRae sings ""Goin' Out Of My Head"" --Greg Mullavey --Sir Douglas Quintet - ""Mendocino"" and ""She's About A Mover"" --Mort Sahl --Sammy Shore --The Clara Ward Singers - ""Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho"" and ""Swing Low, Sweet Chariot"" Aired 19-Jul-1969 on WOR-9, New York City, Saturday 11:30pm Aired 15-Aug-1969 on KTLA-5, Los Angeles, CA, Friday 9:00pm
https://we.tl/t-HboTWmHOeL
S01E26 Steppenwolf; Joey Bishop; Joe Williams; Joanne Vent; Skiles & Henderson
January 26, 1969
Show #26 (taped 26-Jan-69) --Joey Bishop --Skiles & Henderson --Steppenwolf - ""Chicken Wolf"" and ""Don't Cry"" --Joe Williams --Joanne Vent - ""I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know"" + 1 other song Aired 7-Nov-1969 on KTLA-5, Los Angeles, CA, Friday 9:00pm
https://we.tl/t-0SWO4d631p
S02E01 Sid Caesar; Linda Ronstadt; Joe Cocker & the Grease Band; Mort Sahl; Billy Eckstine
October 22, 1969
Show #27(taped 22-Oct-69)Guests: --Sid Caesar--Joe Cocker & The Grease Band --Billy Eckstine--Linda Ronstadt - ""Walking Down the Line"" and ""Living Like A Fool""--Mort Sahl Aired 7-Apr-70, KTLA-5, Los Angeles, Tuesday 9:00pm
https://we.tl/t-oojTyYPjvU
wallyk said
tonight We have some really nice 78rms some are out on cd's,mostly they are not ,some really rare ones.Enjoy
'
"LOVIN WOMAN BLUES"CD
https://www.imagenetz.de/Wc8cJ
@ Joe In Dublin
OK, here are a couple more early Wes McGhee vinyl rips, as requested.
Wes McGhee - 1983 - Landing Lights @320kbps
https://workupload.com/file/aRyAyQ6aCpg
Wes McGhee - 1986 - Zacatecas @320kbps
https://workupload.com/file/Me5wyTTKwd3
I'll post the live album and the requested Kimmie Rhodes tomorrow.
Thanks to bostig for The Maines Brothers, Jesse Taylor and Ponty Bone.
Cheers
Thanks for the 2 Maines Brothers albums. i see they have at least 6 others and i'm wondering if anyone has any more to share,
Po! - Drugs And Drakes
https://www.imagenetz.de/ftz2d
Po! - Not Marked On The Ordnance Map
https://www.imagenetz.de/jubND
----------------------------------------------------
Dear Nora
https://www.imagenetz.de/bCyH6
@clash
Thanks again for all the volumes, it's a fantastic series of 45s. I am assuming Vol.61 is the last one so far?
Cheers, Andy
Hey Gary Field, think I'll have a cold PBR while watching the next "P.A.D's".....Thanks for the next 3...mOOOse :)
I'm looking for the following for the following 3 CDs on the Hep label:
Teddy Wilson with Billie Holiday
Volume 2: Warmin’ Up
Volume 4: Fine & Dandy
Volume 7?: Jumpin’ For Joy
Also looking for this 3CD collection:
Down Home Blues / Blues-In-The-Alley: Miami, Atlanta & The South Eastern States
https://www.discogs.com/release/16560351-Various-Down-Home-Blues-Miami-Atlanta-
The-South-Eastern-States-Blues-In-The-Alley
Thanks in advance,
-Ron
I haven't seen these posted but I may have missed them.
Pharoah Sanders died last alst Saturday (September 24, 2022) at age 81.
Karma is the album that album that was probably his most famous, but I prefer Jewels Of Thought.
Pharoah Sanders played in John Coltrane's band from 1965 until Coltrane's death in 1967.
Tauhid (1967)
https://www13.zippyshare.com/v/MGpHVR9g/file.html
Karma (1969)
https://www19.zippyshare.com/v/CjpmrNge/file.html
Jewels Of Thought (1970)
https://www19.zippyshare.com/v/zCqT2Rcf/file.html
@wallyk
Thanks for LOVIN WOMAN BLUES - and all that you've shared before.
Thanks to Gaius for the Sundown LP.
Could any of you kind folks help out an uploading newbie? I am dipping my toe into filesharing as a courtesy to those who have helped me out for years. I've created a KrakenFiles account, and have uploaded a live disc that I think some will want to download...but, I can't figure out how to create a link to share for posting here. Anyone have any ideas of what I am missing...quite possibly a lot, I know!
@RYP
I can sleep at night now!
Thanks for all your doing
TCB
Gaius said:
@Fervour Coulee + Krakenfiles
For uploading you first need a zip- or rar-file of an album, which means it has to be compressed. Using krakenfiles you have to select the button 'Browse Files'. Your Explorer opens and you have to search for compressed album. Click on open and then on Start upload your files.
The album is up in a minute or two. And then you see a small text beneath your uploaded album which says 'COPY'. This is the link.
@Andy T, You're most welcome. Yeah, at the moment there are 61 volumes, but now that Aaron Judge is about to surpass Maris' 61, it looks like I'll have to put together a few more. :)
Thanks @WallyK for Lovin Woman Blues. Fantastic!
Skinny
Post a Comment