We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

40 comments:
Hey ho, let's go - it's a The Surfrajettes saturday!!!
Toronto's finest The Surfrajettes are (if someone have missed them) the business hardest working, and the coolest combo around these days, I really hope those instrumental-surf-rockin' girls visit Scandinavia soon, very soon. And if they ever need a 40+ roadie I'm on the train! ;-) My fav Surfajette is of course the drummer Samantha Surfrajette, she always looks damned happy behind her kit, and sometimes she really beat the shit out of the skins, our time's Animal perhaps?
"Toxic / Satan's Holiday" (live 2022)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGmmhoIDumg
"I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)" (live 2022, they use a SMOKE MACHINE here!!!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By2HS3pH5AQ
"Heart Of Glass" (live 2022)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKc7CAixggw
Support the girls HERE:
https://www.thesurfrajettes.com/
And here, if you ever wondered what our favourite drummer Animal doin' on a saturday night at home, here's the answer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM8dhDHdBAM
And here is Kansas finest folk-rock/garage rock combo The Blue Things album from 1966, lovely remaster from 2001 in Stereo ;-) with bonus tracks (in Mono). To me this band should have been really big, and their album sounds like an american take on Beatles Rubber Soul! Sorry if this record already been shared thousand times on TZ, hope they get some new fans!
The Blue Things - Same (1966, 2001 remastered reissue)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/jdtMoc9siF/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/release/6361810-The-Blue-Things-The-Blue-Things
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blue_Things
Have a groovy saturday!
Alice Jayne Meets The Sirocco Bros (Rollin Records RR45-050)
https://www.imagenetz.de/gLokp
Neil Sedaka - Boppin' Sedaka, Hits & Rarities (Marginal Records CDBAR 124)
https://www.imagenetz.de/bqr9T
Hot'n'Hip Harmony - The Best Young DooWop Groups (Sweet Beat Records SBCD 001)
https://www.imagenetz.de/cNewM
PS: Radiosender
Hatte ich gestern vergessen zu erwähnen.
Falls du noch eine Alternative brauchst, der Radiosender müsste nach deinem Gusto sein.
https://laut.fm/raus
== The Psykicks - Ignition Time ==
https://mega.nz/file/jw5GTZYY#yVfjQlJ0-dsOpwBgNbRwYl_6O-_vMb5zykEytCoEoHo
Tracklist:
01.- Jcb Attack
02.- She
03.- Lost In 1969
04.- I'll Be Gone
05.- Devil's Eye
06.- Ignition Time
07.- Last Night
08.- Full Moon Highway
09.- Destination Unknown
https://www.discogs.com/master/366915-The-Psykicks-Ignition-Time
Various Artists – Country Giants Vol. 8
My LP = RCA / CAMDEN / PICKWICK CDS 1169 (U.K. 1978)
1. A1 Jim Reeves - Where Does A Broken Heart Go (2:19)
2. A2 Skeeter Davis - Let's Get Together (3:37)
3. A3 Hank Snow - Honey (3:55)
4. A4 Carroll Baker - The Need In Me (3:03)
5. A5 Chet Atkins - Snowbird (2:14)
6. A6 Digby Richards - Play Mama Play (3:34)
7. B1 Jim Reeves - I'm Getting Better (2:21)
8. B2 Skeeter Davis - A Place In The Country (2:33)
9. B3 Hank Snow - Gentle On My Mind (2:50)
10. B4 Don Gibson - Am I That Easy To Forget (2:14)
11. B5 George Hamilton IV - Steel Rail Blues (2:41)
12. B6 Ronnie Prophet - Misery Loves Company (2:26)
Artwork Included (front, back, labels) (from Discogs and 45Worlds)
https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/7jg2I3xs/file.html
Savoy Brown – Aladdin Theater, Portland 2013
Kim Simmonds (guitars, vocals)
Pat DeSalvo (bass)
Garnet Grimm (drums)
Disc 1
1. A Hard Way To Go (8:19)
2. Shot In The Head (4:50)
3. Goin' To The Delta (7:46)
4. Black Night (6:53)
5. Sunday Night (6:40)
6. Nothing Like The Blues (6:04)
7. Laura Lee (3:56)
8. I Miss Your Love (4:44)
9. Look At The Sun (5:48)
Disc 2
1. Ride On Babe (8:06)
2. Monday Morning Blues (11:22)
3. Louisiana Blues (13:38)
4. Tell Mama (11:28)
5. Savoy Brown Boogie (7:08)
Artwork Included (front, back, CDs)
https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/2WgrmGYf/file.html
The Moody Blues
Part 21 of 31
2001-The Singles+
https://www.imagenetz.de/czrSq
Boulevard de la Madelaine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLueWO4f4b4
Driftwood - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yajb775MRXo
01 - Steal Your Heart Away - The Moody Blues
02 - Go Now! - The Moody Blues
03 - Don't Wanna Go On Without You - The Moody Blues
04 - From The Bottom Of My Heart (I Love You) - The Moody Blues
05 - Everyday - The Moody Blues
06 - Stop! - The Moody Blues
07 - Bye Bye Bird - The Moody Blues
08 - Boulevard De La Madeleine - The Moody Blues
09 - This Is My House - The Moody Blues
10 - Life's Not Life - The Moody Blues
11 - Fly Me High - The Moody Blues
12 - Love And Beauty - The Moody Blues
13 - Nights In White Satin - The Moody Blues
14 - Cities - The Moody Blues
15 - Tuesday Afternoon - The Moody Blues
16 - Voices In The Sky - The Moody Blues
17 - Ride My See-Saw - The Moody Blues
18 - Lovely To See You - The Moody Blues
19 - Dear Diary - The Moody Blues
20 - Never Comes The Day - The Moody Blues
21 - Eyes Of A Child - The Moody Blues
22 - Watching And Waiting - The Moody Blues
23 - Question - The Moody Blues
24 - Candle Of Life - The Moody Blues
01 - Melancholy Man - The Moody Blues
02 - The Story In Your Eyes - The Moody Blues
03 - Isn't Life Strange - The Moody Blues
04 - I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock 'n' Roll Band) - The Moody Blues
05 - For My Lady - The Moody Blues
06 - Remember Me (My Friend) - Blue Jays
07 - Blue Guitar - Blue Jays
08 - Forever Autumn - Justin Hayward
09 - Had To Fall In Love - The Moody Blues
10 - Steppin' In A Slide Zone - The Moody Blues
11 - Driftwood - The Moody Blues
12 - Gemini Dream - The Moody Blues
13 - The Voice - The Moody Blues
14 - Talking Out Of Turn - The Moody Blues
15 - Sitting At The Wheel - The Moody Blues
16 - Blue World - The Moody Blues
17 - Your Wildest Dreams - The Moody Blues
18 - The Other Side Of Life - The Moody Blues
19 - I Know You're Out There Somewhere - The Moody Blues
2003-December (Christmas Music)
https://www.imagenetz.de/mvVXy
December Snow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6dJO1JWdSI
01 - Don't Need A Reindeer - The Moody Blues
02 - December Snow - The Moody Blues
03 - In The Quiet Of Christmas Morning (Bach 147) - The Moody Blues
04 - On This Christmas Day - The Moody Blues
05 - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - The Moody Blues
06 - A Winter's Tale - The Moody Blues
07 - The Spirit Of Christmas - The Moody Blues
08 - Yes I Believe - The Moody Blues
09 - When A Child Is Born - The Moody Blues
10 - White Christmas - The Moody Blues
11 - In The Bleak Midwinter - The Moody Blues
And here is another mixtape I made on the ongoing and never ending series "Pin Ups: The World's Greatest Track's Got Covered", full of high energy rock'n'roll and bad ass rock'n'soul. Cheers.
VA - Pin Ups 2 (The World's Greatest Tracks Got Covered 1996-2018)
01. Asteroid B-612 - Teenage Lust (2004)
02. Grinspoon - St. Louis (2008)
03. Monster Magnet - Ejection (2018)
04. The Muggs - Rattlesnake Shake (2015)
05. Bigmama Shockin' 3 - Legal Matter (2017)
06. The Raunch Hands - Mojo Hannah (2007)
07. M. Ward - Roll Over Beethoven (2012)
08. Five Horse Johnson - Bright Light Fright (2000)
09. The Strypes - Heart Of The City (2013)
10. The Woggles - I Got a Line on You (2014)
11. The Gamelons - Electrophonic Tonic (2012)
12. La Donnas - She Pays The Rent (1996)
13. The Canary Sect - Daddy Rolling Stone (2006)
14. Kek '66 - Once Before (1999)
15. Southern Culture on the Skids - Goo Goo Muck (2013)
16. The Morlocks - Teenage Head (2006)
17. The Mods - Street Fighting Man (2008)
18. Fury 161 - Hipsville 29 B.C. (2007)
19. The Donnas - Strutter (1999)
20. The Hellacopters - Veronica Lake (2008)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/gLaDqVz2EG/file.html
booker-t-jones-nye-1974-winterland-sf-ksan
https://we.tl/t-TLi45lG7nY
Meters - Showboat Lounge, Metarie LA 7.25.1977 EN FM remaster
https://we.tl/t-XlU4pS4u4z
MFSB 1975 - Philadelphia Freedom & 1976 - Summertime
https://we.tl/t-LB3Ns4Tm0z
Bucephalus
Chronological Classics #1207 Buddy Tate 1945-1950 (2001)
https://www103.zippyshare.com/v/IJoQqqU6/file.html
Chronological Classics #1164 Rex Stewart 1948-1949 (2001)
https://www27.zippyshare.com/v/UmDVhyeL/file.html
Chronological Classics #1110 Pete Johnson 1947-1949 (2000)
https://www14.zippyshare.com/v/mUGeMvvG/file.html
3 of 4 remaining stragglers.
Gamma put out NECESITO A ALGUIEN [1966] and 96 LAGRIMAS (1967], Spanish versions of their early hits by "Question Mark y Los Misteriosos" -- it's a loooong shot, but is anyone able to share these?
Billboard R&B 1953 Part 2 (updated & remastered)
1. Earl Forest - Whoopin' And Hollerin' (3:01)
2. Earl Forest - Pretty Bessie (2:20)
3. B.B. King - Woke Up This Morning (2:57)
4. B.B. King - Don't Have To Cry (3:15)
5. Eddie Boyd - 24 Hours (3:24)
6. Eddie Boyd - The Tickler (2:45)
7. Eddie Boyd - The Tickler (Alt. Take) (2:58)
8. Emitt Slay Trio - My Kind Of Woman (2:28)
9. Emitt Slay Trio - Brotherly Love (2:17)
10. "Big Mama" Thornton - Hound Dog (2:50)
11. "Big Mama" Thornton - Night Mare (2:51)
12. King Pleasure - Red Top (3:16)
13. King Pleasure - Jumpin' With Symphony Sid (2:36)
14. Swinging Sax Kari & Orchestra - Daughter (That's Your Red Wagon) (2:44)
15. Swinging Sax Kari & Orchestra - Down For Debbie (2:47)
16. The Du Droppers - I Wanna Know (2:18)
17. The Du Droppers - Laughing Blues (2:49)
18. Rufus Thomas - Bear Cat (2:51)
19. Rufus Thomas - Walkin' In The Rain (2:25)
20. Fats Domino - Going To The River (2:30)
21. Fats Domino - Mardi Gras In New Orleans (2:16)
22. Little Walter - Off The Wall (2:49)
23. Little Walter - Tell Me Mama (2:46)
24. Little Walter - Off The Wall (Alt. Take) (2:55)
25. Willie Mabon - I'm Mad (2:37)
26. Willie Mabon - Night Latch (3:24)
27. Chuck Willis - Going To The River (2:56)
28. Chuck Willis - Baby Have Left Me Again (2:57)
29. The '5' Royales - Help Me Somebody (3:04)
30. The '5' Royales - Crazy, Crazy, Crazy (2:41)
31. Buddy Johnson & His Orchestra - Hittin' On Me (3:08)
32. Buddy Johnson & His Orchestra - Ecstasy (3:04)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1c5VEY-Xe5ouQcmNfFZHo52l8G-Bts4Qu
pass: U20.08.22
I've put this on here before - but without a track listing on TZ - and quite a while ago (early August). So if you missed it, here 'tis again:
CHICAGO Record Label [Mayo Williams] 1945-1956
www.imagenetz.de/Kjndw
100A - Ann Sorter McCoy - Tell It To The O.P.A.
101B - Jack Cooley & His Cooley Boys - Time To Think
102A - Horse Collar Williams & His Orchestra - How Ya Like That
102B - Horse Collar Williams & His Orchestra (voc. Etta Jones) - You Ain't Nothin' Daddy
103A - Joe Williams - His Spirit Lives On
103B - James (Jack Of All Trades) McCain - Good Mr. Roosevelt
104A - Lee Brown - Bobbie Town Boogie
104B - Lee Brown - My Little Girl Blues
105B - Arnold Wiley & His Orchestra - Barkin' Dog
106A - Teddy McRae & His Orchestra (voc. Three Barons) - Pluggin' Jane
106B - Teddy McRae & His Orchestra (voc. Rene Collins & Three Barons) - To Satisfy You
107B - Laurence '88' Keyes - Up To Date Blues
108A - Brother John Sellers - Let Us Run While the Sun Is Shining (You Better Run)
109 - Brother John Sellers - I Had A Dream Last Night #POOR QUALITY
109 - Brother John Sellers - What A Friend We Have In Jesus #ATROCIOUS QUALTY
110A - Sister Anne C. Graham & Her Gospel Trio - You Better Do Right
110B - Sister Anne C. Graham & Her Gospel Trio - Put The Whole Armour On
111A - Vicki Morgan with Nelson's New Orleans Trio - New Meat
111B - Vicki Morgan with Nelson's New Orleans Trio - Swingaroo
112A - Melba Pope & Her Village Trio - That's The Stuff You Gota Watch
112B - Melba Pope & Her Village Trio - I'm Carrying A Torch For You
113A - The Mack Sisters - I Love That Carrying On
113B - The Mack Sisters - Gin And Cocoanut Water
114A - Alan Nurse & His Orchestra - I Love To Read The Funnies
114B - George Shaw & His Orchestra - Pushin' 'Em Up
116A - Evangelist Singers - Tell Me Why You Like Roosevelt, Pt. 1
116B - Evangelist Singers - Tell Me Why You Like Roosevelt, Pt. 2
118 - Evangelist Singers - Brand New
118 - Evangelist Singers - The Lord Will Make a Way
119 - Georgia Boy Terry & Melba Pope's Trio - Whiskey Head Woman
@ wallyk
The re-upload of 'Let's Get Together' works fine thanks.
I too cannot use PixelDrain on my computer any more - it used to work, but a few years back it started to freeze. Similarly with WeTransfer - I just get a blank screen.
I suspect it's because I have old systems on my computer. I have tried to update things, but to no effect. I am loath to buy a new one because I'm old and tight, and it still basically works.
Zippyshare is no good in UK, but this I can download with a bit of wizardry.
The trials of life, eh?
Sorry If I post to many comments today, but I wonder if some of you TZ'ers have any clue about Marc Jonson & The Wild Alligators? Wich year are their album recorded? Who is this Marc Jonson? I discovered his track "Diamond Mine" a couple of years ago, and I can't stop listen to it, one of the sweetest power-pop/60's styled pop songs I ever heard, very heartbreaking and breath taking. Is it recorded in the 70's or 80's or 2010's? Dows anybody have the full length album? Thanks in advance!
Marc Jonson & The Wild Alligators "Diamond Mine"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI1SU0ULV3c
"wallyk said
sorry about misfire "
Thanks got it this time Dean
I am looking for really good rips (maybe for CD release) of the two Cates Gang albums:
https://www.discogs.com/artist/6170356-The-Cates-Gang
That was the band before the Cate Brothers. Earl and Ernie Cate.
Hope somebody can help out.
Eva Eastwood
Real Name:
Eva Irene Östlund
Profile: Swedish composer and singer active in the rockabilly & 50s rocknroll genre,
6 albums and counting.
Eva Eastwood "My My My"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udud9e5uIsA
Ah, DooWopabilly?!
Eva Eastwood & The Boppers "They Never Know"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xkBV40T0L8
Eva Eastwood "You do"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g85_8DmQVtM
enjoy!
The Muffs - Alert Today, Alive Tomorrow
https://www.imagenetz.de/jNzwK
The Muffs - Blonder And Blonder
https://www.imagenetz.de/kqpRf
The Muffs - Hamburger
https://www.imagenetz.de/diCDU
Gaius said:
@zigzagwanderer
Thanks for another extinct animal
@Aaron Vincent + Wylde Mammoths
It was RYP who has sent me a mail, talking about his Swedish music collection, while we're trying to put together a 'Nomads' collection for the main page, mentioning the 'Wild' Mammoths and later damned Apple McOS AutoCorrection for writing it wrong (Wylde). Reading his mail, I decided to post them.
Gaius said:
Some Indie Rock from Phillytown, Penn.
The War On Drugs (USA)- A deeper Understanding 2017
https://www.imagenetz.de/AiAyk
archi,
thanks a lot for the 3 Muffs. I have another one , "Whoop Dee Doo" 2014...
wallyk said
tonight contribution to the gang has some strange items
but it is good
LOST DADDY BLUES
https://www.imagenetz.de/zs42f
@Gaius
I see, sadly many apple products and programs lives their own life, sometimes you want to tear your hair out after a battle with them. ;-) But nice of you to promote and celebrate many of the old swedish groups on the main page!
I'll put out my 4 Nomads compilations "Songs The Nomads Thought Us" next week. I can't think of any band apart from The Cramps who did as many good and odd covers as Nomads, but then they're Swedish too. ;-)
The Chi-Lites – (For God's Sake) Give More Power To The People (1971) Vinyl @320
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/AkHILrll/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/The-Chi-Lites-For-Gods-Sake-Give-More-Power-To-The-People/release/11769609
Ipi 'N Tombia Featuring Margaret Singana – The Warrior (1973) Vinyl @320
http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/JSb3N5Gp/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/Ipi-N-Tombia-Featuring-Margaret-Singana-The-Warrior/release/2089134
Southside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes – This Time It's For Real (1977) Vinyl @320
https://www78.zippyshare.com/v/wZmMkSsz/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/Southside-Johnny-And-The-Asbury-Jukes-This-Time-Its-For-Real/release/8673519
@Archi
Thanks for the Muffs
Zippy
? and the Mysterians recorded 2 WPs in Spanish as Question Mark y los Misteriosos. They were released by Gamma as Necesito a Alguien (1966) and 96 Lagrimas (1967). Is anyone one to share these records?
Many thanks for the last 3 or 4 days
bluesandrhythm for
Bobby Lester and the Moonglows
imnokid for
Bettye & Dee
Bucephalus for the last
tads44 for
Chronological Classics
I've been out of the loop here a while. Checking back in a bit, I'd like to thank Bocephus for the live shows of soul artists.
imnokid
The next volume of Hickory (TN) 45rpm volume 3 as requested
Track List
https://anorakrockabilly45rpm.blogspot.com/2022/09/hickory-tn-45rpm-volume-3.html
download
https://pixeldrain.com/u/3eXL6tyi
enjoy
"I too cannot use PixelDrain on my computer any more - it used to work, but a few years back it started to freeze. Similarly with WeTransfer - I just get a blank screen. "
Hmm 1st time I've heard of proplems downloading from pixiedrain? is this common. I have hundreds of download on my blog. I only use pixie as there are no adverts & allows massive uploads like wwetransfer but with no 7 day limit. Pixiedrain is 30 days after last download so if it is downloaded once every month it stays alive.
Should I start using workupload?
@ Apesville
I think the PixelDrain issue is purely because our computers are running old systems. With PixelDrain being comparatively new, none of the converter programs I have tried will accept it.
Some of the older ones will convert in these, PixelDrain and WeTransfer will not.
@ Apesville, "Should I start using workupload?" Your blog, your rules.
Surely you must know that you have the option to turn off auto-correct (in MacOS, just like any OS)?
But, of course, turning off auto-correct requires that you pay attention to what you are writing.
It could be argued that one is not paying that much attention if they don't notice that "Wyld" has been spelled "Wild".
And if you're not paying attention, it's very likely that auto-correct is correcting far more errors than it is making.
Nevertheless, Apple is a convenient scapegoat.
This is a long shot. Does anyone have any music by Tatiana Hargreaves. She's a marvelous old time/bluegrass/newgrass musician. Check her out.
@320:
Terra Nova - Terra Nova (1980)
https://uptobox.com/ll9nxg5j9qgg
info: https://www.discogs.com/release/1182540-Terra-Nova-Terra-Nova
Jukka Tolonen - Tolonen! (1971)
https://uptobox.com/exp9z70iqohc
info: https://www.discogs.com/master/47085-Jukka-Tolonen-Tolonen
Murray McLauchlan And The Silver Tractors - Hard Rock Town (1977)
https://uptobox.com/7xj5wlz569qq
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/465653-Murray-McLauchlan-And-The-Silver-Tractors-Hard-Rock-Town
@Aaron Vincent,
Here is the Mark Johnson and the Wild Alligators album you were asking about:
https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/xmqFwiXi/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/release/12207809-Mark-Johnson-The-Wild-Alligators-File-Under-Mark-Johnson-The-Wild-Alligators
Mark Johnson -- or, more recently, Marc Jonson -- is a singer-songwriter who has
REALLY been around the block, starting with his debut album from 1972. He's the
author of many great pop and power pop songs, for example, "Love Radiates Around"
(the Roches), "Bad Love" (Paul Butterfield), and "King of Love" (Dave Edmunds).
You can visit the "About" page at his web site for a lot more information:
https://marcjonson.com/about
@wallyk
For fans of R&B, you are THE MAN delivering the goods. Many of your records have never been reissued in any format. Even for long-time collectors, you are providing records that are completely unknown and in some cases, undocumented. If it wasn't for you, we would never have had the pleasure to hear some of these super rare gems. For those who have downloaded your files, we are the beneficiaries of your discoveries, which undoubtedly took a lifetime. I hope you can take some satisfaction, knowing that you are preserving treasures that would otherwise be permanently lost. Thank you
Correctoman,
you are absolutely right! Apple is always a convenient scapegoat for Windows administration officials! As if auto-correct works differently on Windows or Linux... As you said, it was my fault for not checking the correct spelling of "Wylde" and not correcting the auto-correcting!
@Crab Devil
Thanks for your kindness about sharing this album and linked to his homepage, finally I can read about the guy! Also thanks, for clearing things up about this guy, he seems very interesting to me, some kind of pop-genius. Have a great day! :-)
Post a Comment