We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2020 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All the rest official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

70 comments:
Hey ho, let's go, it's a gospel friday! Be ready to clap your hands!
Bishop Samuel Kelsey "Tell Me How Long the Train Been Gone" (from 1965, with Rev. John Little, Sister Lena Phillips Jones, Inez Andrews, Elaine Davis, Andrewettes, The Five Blind Boys of Mississippi)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO5ZFtxu0QQ
The Gospelaires of Dayton, Ohio - "I Feel The Spirit" (from 1966)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8V2xoE2Yew
Clara Ward Singers "Travelin' Shoes" (from 1962)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WncaBaKjlAg
And here is a rare 70's interview, Kermit the frog interview Animal about his passion for drums!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNgvNzeFpB0
KDHX 88.1 & streaming already. independent radio station listener suported over a third of a century old station in St louis, Mo
The Moody Blues
Part 20 of 31
2000-Hall Of Fame (Live From The Royal Albert Hall)
https://www.imagenetz.de/axtRy
Words You Say [live] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYaVL8Y563E
01 - Overture - The Moody Blues
02 - Tuesday Afternoon - The Moody Blues
03 - English Sunset - The Moody Blues
04 - Words You Say - The Moody Blues
05 - The Story In Your Eyes - The Moody Blues
06 - I Know You're Out There Somewhere - The Moody Blues
07 - Haunted - The Moody Blues
08 - Your Wildest Dreams - The Moody Blues
09 - Isn't Life Strange - The Moody Blues
10 - I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band) - The Moody Blues
11 - Knights In White Satin - The Moody Blues
12 - Timothy Leary - The Moody Blues
13 - Question - The Moody Blues
14 - Ride My See-Saw - The Moody Blues
2001-Journey Into Amazing Caves (OST)
https://www.imagenetz.de/iwDCS
We Can Fly - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quZl5YqlX98
Water - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYEqoKyGSlU
01 - To Extremes - The Moody Blues
02 - Search For Daylight - The Moody Blues
03 - Arizona - The Moody Blues
04 - Water - The Moody Blues
05 - Crystal Chamber - The Moody Blues
06 - Blue Cathedral - The Moody Blues
07 - Frozen In Time - The Moody Blues
08 - Home Of The Mayan Gods - The Moody Blues
09 - Horizons Turn Inward - The Moody Blues
10 - We Can Fly - The Moody Blues
2003-Acoustic Session At Bennett Studios [192]
https://www.imagenetz.de/ao8CA
Voices In The Sky - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3rB83taB9U
01 - New Horizons - Justin Hayward
02 - One Lonely Room - Justin Hayward
03 - In My World - Justin Hayward
04 - Blue World - Justin Hayward
05 - Bless The Wings - Justin Hayward
06 - The Day We Meet Again - Justin Hayward
07 - I Dreamed Last Night - Justin Hayward
08 - Voices In The Sky - Justin Hayward
JERRY MCCAIN - ROCK'N'ROLL BALL (ATOM BOMB RECORDS LP 701)
https://www.imagenetz.de/bGeZv
THE SLAP SALLY COMBO (GOOFIN' RECORDS GOOFY 580)
https://www.imagenetz.de/aRrq5
UDO JÜRGENS - UDO '57-'60 (BEAR FAMILY BFX 15060)
https://www.imagenetz.de/bhwPi
== The Moviees – Become One Of Them ==
https://mega.nz/file/et4RyCiS#xEWGSiYa1GZR5hRMRKEzZgF7nanz2YQSzwY9ruaBccI
Tracklist:
01.- How High Can You Get
02.- Never Want To Be Like you
03.- Sunny Day
04.- Become One Of Them
05.- Action Man
06.- Quee Of The Shadows
07.- Destination Lonely
08.- Too Late For You
09.- Years Ahead Of Her Time
10.- So Much
11.- Live Just For Today
12.- Trippin' On
https://www.discogs.com/master/943119-The-Moviees-Become-One-Of-Them
Savoy Brown - Brian's Backyard – NY 2013
BBQ House Party Campbell Hall, NY – June 29, 2013
Kim Simmonds (guitars, vocals)
Pat DeSalvo (bass)
Garnet Grimm (drums)
1. Intro (0:39)
2. Looking In (9:51)
3. Ain't Nothin' Like The Blues (5:39)
4. Made Up My Mind (3:23)
5. Ride On Babe (7:14)
6. Hand Me Down My Walkin' Shoes (8:30)
7. Street Corner Talkin (14:06)
8. Louisiana Blues (7:03)
Artwork Included (front, back, CD)
https://www103.zippyshare.com/v/ZaBV0Lad/file.html
Various Artists – This Is The Joost De Draayer Show 2
My LP = Pink Elephant PE 888.016-H
Joost De Draayer (sometimes spelled De Draaijer or Den Draaijer) (real name William Van Kooten) is a Dutch businessman who came to prominence in the early sixties as a disc-jockey on offshore station Radio Veronica. He later worked for Hilversum 3, Radio Northsea International and Radio Monique.
1. Eric Charden Et Stone - L'Avventura (3:36)
2. Apollo 100 - Joy (2:44)
3. Mike Sedgewick - Morning Has Broken (3:07)
4. Montevideo - (Ode) To Linda (2:39)
5. Gérard Palaprat - Give Me A Sign (3:02)
6. The Duke Of Burlington - Indian Fig (2:44)
7. Pop Tops - Oh Lord, Why Lord (3:57)
8. The Johnny Pearson Orchestra - Sleepy Shores (3:09)
9. Big Secret - Samson And Delilah (3:04)
10. Manfred Morgan - Zuerst Kam Die Sonne (2:41)
11. Ben Cramer And The Olympic Symphony Orchestra & Choir - Song Of Olympia (2:53)
12. Michel Polnareff - Ça N'arrive Qu'aux Autres (1:45)
13. J. Vincent Edwards - Shangri-La (3:20)
14. October Cherries - All Things Work Together (3:46)
15. The Two Man Sound - Copacabana (2:55)
16. Danièle Licari - Orchestre Dirigé Par Saint Preux - Concerto Pour Une Voix (4:03)
Artwork Included (front, back, labels) (from Discogs and my LP)
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/gYLqcCWo/file.html
Chris Hillman And Richard B. Marx – WEA Studios 1976
No label, no reference – homemade from tape
Note: this is not “the” Richard Marx but another artist by the same name. Richard B. Marx was Chris Hillman's harmony singer and go-to-guy when the other somewhat famous singer didn't quite work out back when Chris was putting together a post Souther-Hillman-Furay Band group, back in the mid-1970s. Another Colorado expatriate from Southern California, Richard Marx came out of Slumgullion, a Boulder band whose drummer Michael Wooten played with Chris and the guys from Firefall. He would tour with Chris for almost three years, and was featured on the "Clear Sailin’" album. He co-wrote the title track from “Clear Sailin’” with Chris Hillman and Rick Roberts.
Excellent sound quality – not available in stores
1. Fallen Eagle (1:40)
2. Love Is The Sweetest Amnesty (2:04)
3. Sin City (2:59)
4. The Race Is On (2:09)
5. Rise And Fall (2:23)
6. It Doesn't Matter (2:31)
7. Step On Out (2:42)
8. Wheels (3:07)
9. Devil In Disguise (2:33)
10. Heavenly Fire (2:36)
11. Take Me In Your Lifeboat (2:44)
Artwork Included (front, back)
https://www17.zippyshare.com/v/K9FJWJZj/file.html
57 Chevy Radio
@ RYP
I don't know if a radio in french is interesting for you:
https://campusgrenoble.org/
@ DooWopDaddyO
Thanks for the record of Jerry McCain
Billboard R&B 1953 Part 1 (updated & remastered)
1. Big Maybelle - Gabbin' Blues (2:41)
2. Big Maybelle - Rain Down Rain (3:04)
3. Little Walter - Sad Hours (3:11)
4. Little Walter - Mean Old World (2:55)
5. Tiny Bradshaw - Soft (2:31)
6. Tiny Bradshaw - Strange (2:20)
7. Billy Ward & The Dominoes - The Bells (3:16)
8. Billy Ward & His Dominoes - Pedal Pushin' Papa (2:34)
9. Jesse Belvin - Dream Girl (3:13)
10. Jesse Belvin - Daddy Loves Baby (2:28)
11. Jesse Belvin - Daddy Loves Baby (2:54)
12. The "5" Royales - Baby Don't Do It (2:45)
13. The "5" Royales - Take All Of Me (2:36)
14. Johnny Ace - Cross My Heart (2:46)
15. Johnny Ace - Angel (3:00)
16. Lloyd Price - Ain't It A Shame? (2:42)
17. Lloyd Price - Tell Me Pretty Baby (2:17)
18. Linda Hayes - Yes! I Know (What You're Putting Down) (2:52)
19. Que Martyn - Sister Anne (3:02)
20. Ruth Brown - (Mama) He Treats Your Daughter Mean (2:57)
21. Ruth Brown - R.B. Blues (2:39)
22. Elmore James - I Believe (3:15)
23. Elmore James - I Held My Baby Last Night (3:24)
24. Amos Milburn - Let Me Go Home, Whiskey (2:48)
25. Amos Milburn - Threre Times A Fool (2:31)
26. Annisteen Allen - Yes, I Know (2:51)
27. Annisteen Allen - Baby, I'm Doin' It (2:29)
28. Danny Overbea - Train, Train, Train (3:12)
29. Danny Overbea - I'll Wait (3:22)
30. The Clovers - Crawlin' (2:34)
31. The Clovers - Yes, It's You (2:44)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SeO_8yO5uI9mfJ8erOuTN2DVH8M04ZyL
pass: U20.08.22
Wow, I didn't expect that. 3 great channels so far! Thanks a lot neal t for KDHX 88.1, Chocoreve for 57 Chevy Radio, Jean-Jacques Mura for radio campus Grenoble!
Splinterwood radio
https://rockin247radio.com
https://www.rockabillyradio.net
http://www.dollarcountry.org
https://www.splinterwoodradio.uk
@ RYP bzgl. DAB+/Internetradio
Für mich seit fast 10 Jahren unverzichtbar und wohl immer noch einmalig im/für den deutschsprachigen Raum: BYTE FM aus Hamburg, ein werbefreies, von mittlerweile 8000 zahlenden (!) Unterstützer:innen finanziertes Autor:innenradio mit erstaunlicher, aktueller wie historisch bestens informierter, immer wieder überraschender Bandbreite in Geschmack, Tiefe, Vergnügen und Kenntnis. Hör' mal rein! Best, TC
P.S. Und für den aktuellen 4-zum-Flur-EDM-DJ-Kram, den mein Sohn ständig hört (und wir inzwischen mit, zumindest beim Abendessen-Machen): SUNSHINE LIVE.
@ RYP
Indispensable for me, for almost 10 years and probably still unique in/for the German-speaking radio world: BYTE FM from Hamburg, an advertising-free radio station financed by meanwhile 8000 paying (!) supporters with an astonishing, current as well as historically informed, always surprising range in taste, depth, pleasure and knowledge. Listen in! Best, TC
P.S. And for today's 4-to-the-floor EDM DJ stuff my son listens to all the time (and we've since joined in, at least while making dinner): SUNSHINE LIVE.
@ Dr. Bob
Thanks for your Ebony additions.
The Four Tunes you supplied was considered by the 'experts' and they decided that it is a different Ebony label. (I have seen a picture of the 78 and it is a different label picture)
But the Clantones track (If You Were Mine) looks like it is from our Ebony label. In the notes Ebony 1020 by them is listed, and they mention 1021 by them, but no titles.
The Clantones (Chicago) - {from Doo Wop Discog}
1952 - It's No Sin - Some Day (Ebony 1020)
1959 - May I never love again / If you were mine (Ebony 1021)
Another MAYO WILLIAMS label - These Southern Records are near impossible to find. It would be wonderful to get any of the missing ones.
Unfortunately there are only a few tracks here, so I've included information and links to a couple of podcasts about Mayo Williams and his labels.
SOUTHERN Records [Mayo Williams] 1946-1947
https://www.imagenetz.de/yRWWh
119 - Dossie 'Georgia Boy' Terry with Melba Pope's Trio - Whiskey Head Woman
121 - Bob Camp & His Buddies - Blues Mixture
121 - Bob Camp & His Buddies - Gonna Pitch A Boogie
122 - Little Four with Haynes Trio - Don't Forget To Be True
122 - Little Four with Haynes Trio - Tee-U-Eee
124 - Tubby 'Tab' Smith & His Orchestra - Joy At The Savoy
125 - Tubby 'Tab' Smith & His Orchestra - Jumping At the Track
125 - Tubby 'Tab' Smith & His Orchestra - Morning Blues
127 - Ray-Dars - After Hours
127 - Ray-Dars - Everybody's Doing the Zig Zag
134Q-Harry Dial & His Blusicians - I Like What I Like Like I Like It
134Q-Harry Dial & His Blusicians - Wedding Day Blues
134V-Harry Dial & His Blusicians - I Like What I Like Like I Like It
I highly recommend 2SER which comes (mainly) out of Sydney:
https://2ser.com/schedule/
They have a wide variety of shows some of which certainly align with TZ. For example, Super Happy Fun Time Hour at 11am Sunday (Sydney time) plays garage, psychedelic, rock & roll, presented by two DJs who are a bit mad and very funny. Other good shows are When the Levee Breaks, The Tiki Lounge Remix, The Hands of Tyme, Dirt Music and Psychedelic Sundae. If you click on the show on that schedule page there are a few recordings of shows that you can listen to to get a flavour.
Esther Phillips - At Onkel Pö∩s Carnegie Hall, Hamburg 1978 (Remastered)
https://we.tl/t-wX6lk8OcGM
The Staples Singers LIVE Rodney Square Wilmington 1998.06.07
https://we.tl/t-ssxk5iOA5S
Carla Thomas-Live At The Bohemian Caverns-2007
https://we.tl/t-mEO0d2eo9g
Bucephalus
RYP..
Along with KEXP--which you already have..
This gets played alot in my cave :
https://www.thesocalsound.org/
MH77
RYP..
Along with KEXP --which you already have,,,
This gets played alot in my cave...
https://www.thesocalsound.org/
MH77
Jimmy McKee – First Time Out (1978) Vinyl @320
https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/AMYuQDft/file.html
https://www.discogs.com/Jimmy-McKee-First-Time-Out/release/2973178
Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes – Love Is A Sacrifice (1980) Vinyl @320
https://www.allmusic.com/album/love-is-a-sacrifice-mw0000203331
Southside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes – Live - Reach Up And Touch The Sky (1981) Vinyl @320
Both in one zip file
https://www12.zippyshare.com/v/ukUnqGEE/file.html
RYP, I believe WFMU will be right up your alley.
https://wfmu.org
[Imagine Mose Allison on steroids and a few too many cups of coffee having a jam session with Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers" says Jim Vegas, cracking a smile while describing his new record "Shakedown City". The new collection of tunes are firmly planted in the territory Vegas has become known for: the intersection of Blues, Jazz, and Rock & Roll.]
These are not from his latest album. You decide.
Jim Vegas - Trying To Find A Way To Lose Their Minds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmC2qtvOyu4&list=PLdjmzZPS3pG0Nwp3rZRU3wNdjtSzdKrZD
Jim Vegas-What's The Color of a Cheating Heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s17IknNfgqg&list=PLdjmzZPS3pG0Nwp3rZRU3wNdjtSzdKrZD&index=5
Jim Vegas- Put On Killing Clothes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4Hty-EiSik&list=PLdjmzZPS3pG0Nwp3rZRU3wNdjtSzdKrZD&index=4
Jim Vegas- 5 Bites Of Nothing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT1Ncu4B3IM&list=PLdjmzZPS3pG0Nwp3rZRU3wNdjtSzdKrZD&index=8
@RYP:
Try WWOZ for a radio station. Its at 90.7 fm in New orleans, but has a stream at https://www.wwoz.org/. Focuses on New Orleans music, blues, jazz, rnb and soul. Occassionally will dive into latin, irish and cajun.
@ Bob and contributors, thank you for the outstanding Mayo Williams labels - and all your other excellent compilations.
http://wfmuichiban.blogspot.com/
Ryp, Boss Radio 66. (Used to be Rock n' Soul Ichiban. From the DJ's at WFMU)
Rockin' Rhythm & Blues Radio (This is the old stuff 40's & 50's R&B,)
WWOZ New Orleans (Jazz & Heritage Station)
WUMB (UMASS Blues-Folk-Roots)
Real Punk Radio (name says it all)
Megaton Cafe Radio (Great Mix from Western Swing-R&B-Blues- about everything, nothing later than the 50's)
Dash Radio-Ratpack (billed as Frank, Sammy, Dean and everything in between)
@RYP
Two channels that I have been enjoying frequently lately are:
Radio Free Phoenix - http://radiofreephoenix.com - They have lots of specialty shows that I enjoy, including Dan's Garage. http://radiofreephoenix.com/whatsup/specialty/
and its sister station
Deep Oldies - http://deepoldies.com - which also has lots of interesting programs http://deepoldies.com/programs/ some of which are the same as Radio Free Pheonix but at different times. It obviously focuses more on music from the 50s and 60s.
Hope you enjoy one (or both) of those!
@Gaius,
Re Mitch Easter related bands posted here several months ago, I did a "Mitch Easter" search and only Let's Active CD's popped up as posted two years ago. So I'm assuming your postings were done within the "Something Different" pages. If you could give me an approximate date I could manually search for them.
I'll be interested to see what you posted as I've got a few oddball LPs myself of groups he produced. So far, I've found nothing as brilliant as his production work on Let's Active and the first two R.E.M. LPs [+EP]. But I'm always interested in listening to more. So thanks very much for the tip.
Ron
Chronological Classics #927 Albert Ammons 1939-1946 (1997)
https://www18.zippyshare.com/v/myykqV0x/file.html
Chronological Classics #926 Coleman Hawkins 1945 (1996)
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/Js03Gilf/file.html
Chronological Classics #923 Benny Carter & His Orchestra 1943-1946 (1997)
https://www96.zippyshare.com/v/qP2YLJYb/file.html
https://www.rtbf.be/radio/liveradio/classic21_60
wallyk said
tonight we have 2 cds hopefully to everyone liking
LETS GET TOGETHER
https://www.imagenetz.de/s6uAj
RIOT IN BOOGIE
https://www.imagenetz.de/Vo4JB
https://www.wbru.com/how-to-listen
The station that reaches the beaches!
https://www.wbru.com/how-to-listen
The station that reaches the beaches!
@Bob W and deaswoodie
I have both Mike Wilhelm LPs on vinyl and I can do a vinyl rip. ( without scans )
But I'm also interested in a lossless copy of the FanClub release.
FanClub was a New Rose sublabel dealing mostly with reissues/repackedes.
Rank Stranger
When I'm not listening to KEXP or WFMU I like Luxuria quite a bit -
https://luxuriamusic.com/
-Anonymous John
This is my favorite radio station https://radiofreeamericana.com/mobile-home/ mostly Americana with lots mixed in . Here is the last 2 hours
09:33 AM Second Guesser Crossword Smiles
09:29 AM She Moves Through the Fair Fairport Convention
09:29 AM Fairport Convention Unknown
09:25 AM Help Me Along Jack White
09:22 AM That Kid Cash Langdon
09:20 AM Pink Moon Valerie June
09:20 AM Support RFA Valerie June
09:17 AM Don't Look Down The Smithereens
09:15 AM When A Fool Loves A Fool Lee Hazlewood
09:12 AM If Words Were Flowers Curtis Harding
09:12 AM Curtis Harding Unknown
09:10 AM Sea Partner The Frowning Clowns
09:07 AM Tomorrow Morning The Deslondes
09:03 AM Someone to Love Drugdealer
09:01 AM I Don't Want It Jake La Botz
09:00 AM Don't Be Far Tony Molina
08:59 AM DJ Voiceover Brother Jack McDuff The Shadow Of Your Smile
08:55 AMRugged Road The Brother Brothers
08:51 AM Cherry Red Gold Star
08:50 AM Honky Tonk The Beach Boys
Since I now have 39 radio stations, I need another one. Maybe someone knows a radio station that specializes in surf/instro?
Here are a few that are on my phone. I stream music at my desk all day on an OLD company I-Phone 8 wire into speakers
here you go http://www.surfrockradio.com/
https://surfmusic.com/
https://www.northseasurfradio.org/
Gaius said:
@Ron + Mitch Easter
Ron, you're right, I posted the Mitch Easter related bands here in the 'Different' zone, not on the main page (where the 'Kiwis' are running the 4. year). Please have a look here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_Easter#Discography
I shared about 80-90% of the bands that are listed here, except the R.E.M. and Windbreakers stuff (because I thought, that everybody has them, Windbreakers have been shared very often on TZ). I did not only share the special albums where Mitch was involved personally as producer or musician, I shared the other albums of these bands too, as far as I have them (and I have most of them).
Unfortunately I believe, that all the links are long gone (usually imagenetz or krakenfiles, some mediafire, which I always use).
So, regarding the list of M.E. productions and contributions, I can tell you that most of them are available on:
https://myzuka.club/
(Enter the artist's name in the small grey box on top of the side and see what they can offer) or on
https://myfreemp3juices.cc/
Use Discogs as reference for the tracklist. It's hard work, I've done it or ask me, if I can repost some of the albums you don't find.
Gaius said:
O.K., some Swedish Garage (and NOT 'The Nomads')
The Wylde Mammoths (Sweden) - Things that matter, 1988
https://www.imagenetz.de/4zmbd
Gaius said:
@Ron + Mitch Easter
I can't really say more than it was early this year. And I really think, you shouldn't search for, because all these links are not lasting forever. But I had hundreds od d/l for each album. So if you put together a list of what you like to have and can't find on myzuka (which is the easiest way), I think the Twilight Zoners will help you (and me too).
Free Friday Films brings you that beloved electronic instrument...
THEREMIN
One of the 90’s best documentaries, which seems to have been forgotten these days, Steven M. Martin’s Theremin is an almost textbook case of what a documentary should be, if you happen to stumble upon an amazing real-life story like this one. It functions on multiple levels, covering that oddball and distinct musical instrument that has become a staple of American pop culture, but also the story of Leon Theremin, its fascinating Russian inventor.
Just with that, Martin has plenty to play with. From 50’s sci-fi movie clips where a theremin is used to create that iconic UFO sound, to Beach Boy Brian Wilson talking about the prominent use of the theremin on “Good Vibrations,” there’s a built-in interest to seeing the history of this instrument come alive. Meanwhile, hearing about how Theremin’s invention came to be is nicely and satisfyingly told. A brilliant electronics whiz, he was passionate about his invention, touring the world to show it off.
Then there’s the story of Clara Rockmore, the young, beautiful player of the theremin- the best, by many accounts- with whom Leon fell head over heels for. Theremin’s life is the thing of Hollywood scripts- moving to New York City, working on crazy electronics in the basement of his apartment building… the stories recounted by our subjects, combined with the amazing archival footage, is impeccable. The guy never stopped inventing: an electronic detector installed on a crib that sends out a silent alarm to catch would-be kidnappers… an electronic music machine triggered by dancing… a color tv years before such a thing was officially “invented”… all part of Leon’s average day.
But that’s just part one. The twist that follows… and the others that follow that… push Theremin into the realm of fascination. That Martin is clever (and lucky- let’s not forget luck) enough to have been in the right place and time to capture part of that story live on film is just pure serendipity- but that’s exactly what makes great documentaries great. Martin crafts his story well, teasing you with revelations that he only explains later, the carrot always dangling a few steps ahead. While some of the side stories never get fully developed, leaving you with more questions than answers- and you can see where he could have used a few more interviews to round out the tale- the main story is absolutely crazy (and true,) giving you a unique insight into the music, movies, and politics of WW II (and beyond.)
https://movieclub578540955.wordpress.com/2022/09/16/theremin/comment-page-1/#comment-288
Thank you to everyone who has made me a citizen of the world and a world listener! I have 40 radio stations complete and am excited to try them all. Here is my list:
1. Radio Caroline Flashback
2. Radio Caroline
3. Radio Caroline 259
4. Radio Caroline 319
5. KEXP 90.3 FM
6. Radio Veronica
7. Radio Veronica Alternativ
8. Radio Veronica Rockradio
9. Radio Veronica Top 1000
10. Surf Rock Radio
11. WMFU Rock 'n' Soul
12. WMFU Ubu Radio
13. WMFU
14. WMFU Give the drummer radio
15. KDHX 88.1
16. Radio Campus Grenoble
17. 57 Chevy Radio
18. Splinterwood radio
19. Rockin 247 Radio
20. Rockabilly Radio
21. BYTE FM
22. 2SER
23. The SoCal Sound
24. JAZZ 88.5 FM HD2
25. Boss Radio 66
26. Rockin' Rhythm & Blues Radio
27. WWOZ
28. WUMB French Accent
29. WUMB Radio
30. Real Punk Radio
31. Megaton Cafe Radio
32. Dash Radio-Ratpack
33. Dash Radio - 60s
34. Radio Free Phoenix
35. Deep Oldies
36. WBRU
37. Classic 21 60's
38. Luxuria Music
39. Radio Free America
40. Radio Caprice
Gaius said:
@Mitch Easter related bands + artists
As mentioned above, when I did this project months ago, this band wasn't shared for granted, because it found it's way just recently into my collection. 'Helium' was a band from Boston, Mass. On one album Mitch Easter was signed as producer, the other one Mitch wasn't involved. Here they are:
Helium (USA) - The Dirt of Luck, 1995
https://www.imagenetz.de/ecixm
Helium - The Magic City, 1997 [With Mitch Easter producing]
https://www.imagenetz.de/qBz4B
@Gaius
Great share with The Wylde Mammoths, a stunning album. After The Creeps debut album I think this one is the best Swedish garage rock album ever. Cheers.
Here's some nice live-videos with the Mammoths:
"Nothing I Can Do"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KlVK4vP1Og
"Gone Away"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPyrWO3DRpU
I'm late to the radio station recommendations because I'm on the west coast of America and there are usually several dozen comments by the time I wake up in the morning. But I'd be lax not to recommend Radio Garden (https://radio.garden/ and also I use the app on my iPad). It opens to a globe of the world with green spots for active streaming radio stations. I like to open it and wander around the world sampling dozens of stations at a session.
@tads44
Good to have you back - thanks for more Jazz...
@ wallyk
Thanks for the R&B.
LETS GET TOGETHER didn't work unfortunately
it says "oops! Page not found"
@Searnov:
Thanks for the Savoy Brown BBQ show.
@320:
Goose Creek Symphony - Goose Creek Symphony Est. (1970)
https://uptobox.com/rm3v9deic2fj
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/1317458-Goose-Creek-Symphony-Goose-Creek-Symphony-est-1970
The Humblebums - Open Up The Door (1970)
https://uptobox.com/d9oqk55g6y3l
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/351949-The-Humblebums-Open-Up-The-Door
Steven Bard - Through The Fog (1977)
https://uptobox.com/7vyi4palp3ml
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/8322920-Steven-Bard-Through-The-Fog
wallyk said
tonight we have 2 cds hopefully to everyone liking
LETS GET TOGETHER
https://www.imagenetz.de/s6uAj
Page not found
seem imagenetz playing up
why not try
https://pixeldrain.com
la musica e vita said...
The Gymslips, as I understand it,did two John Peel Sessions.
I don't suppose anybody out there might have at least one, or know where they might be found?
I know you've already had an answer but
Here's 4 1/2 of the 5 Sessions they did for JP (at possably a better bitrate)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2gkx7iwqpw86zem/Gymslips+-+Peel+Sessions.rar/file
If you're looking for Peel Shows / Sessions I recommend having a poke around here
https://peel.fandom.com/wiki/John_Peel_Wiki (especially the Calender Section & Artist Section to find the Airing Dates)
Gaius said:
@Aaron Vincent + Wylde Mammoths
I have the other album too, 'Go, Baby go'
https://www.discogs.com/de/master/1771790-The-Wylde-Mammoths-Go-Baby-Go
But it's a poor copy. So if anyone coul share it better than 192, you're welcome.
wallyk said
sorry about misfire have done both cds same way uploading
is slow at he moment comparing to 2 days ago.
@ Apesville
unfortunately pixeldrain does not work on my PC
here's Let's get together again
https://www.imagenetz.de/NxoRJ
Hi RYP,
dir fehlt noch Radio Veronica 192 mit neuem Material aber auch vielen alten Originalsendungen aus den sechzigern.
Dann natürlich auch noch Radio Sunrise 202 (radiosunrise.de). Viel Vergnügen
for college radio with diverse programming, highest recommendation: the voice of Loyola Marymount University, particularly Reverend Dan's biweekly Music for Nimrods, a must-hear!
https://kxlu.com/schedule/
happy listening!
Someone was looking for Bettye & Dee. Here's a 7 day link. https://we.tl/t-n2qI2rrEdF
Good Morning RYP,
Minor bookkeeping error - you used No. 1796 yesterday and today.
Thanks again for all the great work you do!
tsi&hrjs
@Rank Stranger
Here is the two Mike Wilhelm albums on the FanClub release in FLAC.
https://www.filefactory.com/file/2brp3r1efs40/Wilhelm-FanClub.zip
I do not use FileFactory very often, so let me know if you have any issues/problems.
Bob W.
@Gaius,
Thanks for all the info. I hadn't thought to ever do a Wiki search . . . yeow. He produced dozens of bands I'd never come across. I'll be sure to check out myzuka.club -- thanks for the tip. Again, thanks for taking the time to post.
Ron
@ Gaius / Aaron Vincent
Wylde Mammoths
Go Baby Go @ 320
https://krakenfiles.com/view/Ri6XRpLeQd/file.html
Live Italy 6th. May '88 @ 224 [Bootleg]
https://krakenfiles.com/view/d8UaNLwjfg/file.html
@Aaron Vincent - thank you for the Long Ryders albu in lossless. Much appreciated!
@zigzagwanderer
Thanks a lot for Wylde Mammoths Go, Baby Go and the concert, you're a true ace. A thanks as well for your Beefheart sharings, much appreciated!!!
@Gaius
Thanks for your enthusiasm, and for keepin' Wylde Mammoths in the spotlight:-D
@ Bob W
Thanks for Mike Wilhelm.
No problems with FileFactory.
Rank Stranger
Thank you for the radio links.
Put together a list late last year of stations and programs from the Facebook group "Exotica...and other Cool,Unusual Music"
https://the-exotica-group.blogspot.com/p/exotica-on-radio-and-online.html
(Needs updating, not keeping up)
Since then started participating at Lounge King Radio with an hour, so I'm partial now:
https://www.loungekingradio.com/ that is the advertised page. Use the unadvertised http://us1new.listen2myradio.com:2199/start/syganuqh/ to see the playlists
Radio? haha do I look like an idiot?
To be an idiot, or not to be an idiot, that is the question!
Post a Comment