It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:1. Trying to Get My Grits (Symbol) - Tom Jones 2. Nothing but Fine (Symbol) - Tom Jones 3. Mojo Hannah (Atlantic) - Little Esther Phillips 4. No Headstone on My Grave (Atlantc) - Little Esther Phillips 5. Take Me for a Little While (Blue Cat) - Evie Sands 6. Run Home to Your Mamma (Blue Cat) - Evie Sands 7. Take Me for What I Am (Sar) - L.C. 8. Put Me Down Easy (Sar) - L.C. 9. Feelings (Showcase) - Yesterday's Children 10. Wanna Be with You (Showcase) - Yesterday's Children 11. Baby Made a Fool Out of You (Nork) - The Zip Codes 12. Hey Baby (Nork) - The Zip Codes 13. Bad Girl (J-Beck) - The Zakary Thaks 14. I Need You (J-Beck) - The Zakary Thaks 15. Keep Dreaming (Palmer) - The Grifs 16. Northbound (Palmer) - The Grifs 17. Respect (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria 18. Up, Up and Away (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria 19. Green Onions (Columbia) - Mongo Santamaria 20. Let's Copp a Groove (Beacon) - Bobby Wells 21. Recipe for Love (Beacon) - Bobby Wells 22. The "In" Crowd (Charger) - Dobie Gray 23. Be a Man (Charger) - Dobie Gray 24. Save Me (Atlantic) - Aretha Franklin 25. Respect (Atlantic) - Aretha Franklin 26. Love and Happiness (London) - Al Green 27. So You're Leaving (London) - Al Green 28. My Boyfriend's Back (Stateside) - The Chiffons 29. I Got Plenty o' Nuttin' (Stateside) - The Chiffons 30. That Mellow Saxophone (Mercury) - Ralph Marterie
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

10 comments:
"Do The 45!" Vol. 672
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www32.zippyshare.com/v/0CtPdqWl/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/cbGtj
front and back cover:
https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/1D2VDoqN/file.html
…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 649:
gitit! no pw
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/sCVo3iKL/file.html
Many thanks for the new volume
Thank's Gyro
Thank you!
Thank you for Vol 672
Thanks
More thanks!
Lotsa fine fine SUPERfine tuneage here! Thank you Gyro.
Cheers Gyro!
Thanks Gyro.
cheers,ELtel
Post a Comment