It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:1. Goofin' (Cenco) - Robbie Robinson 2. Pete's Boogaloo (Alegre) - Pete Rodriguez 3. Guagaloo (Alegre) - Pete Rodriguez 4. Bang Bang Lulu (Ra) - The Mighty Sparrow 5. Love and Happiness (Stone) - Ernest Jackson 6. Hogwash (Stone) - Ernest Jackson 7. Candy (Wand) - Chuck Jackson 8. Shame on Me (Wand) - Chuck Jackson 9. Oh Yeah (Mark-X) - Don Randi 10. Honey I Love You (Way) - Ronny Wheaton 11. This Night Was Meant for Love (Way) - Ronny Wheaton 12. St. James Infirmary (G.N.P. Crescendo) - Billy Lee Riley 13. The Way I Feel (G.N.P. Crescendo) - Billy Lee Riley 14. Monkey See, Monkey Do (Magnifico) - The Sherwoods 15. Journey to the Stars (Magnifico) - The Sherwoods 6. Philly Dog (Atlantic) - Herbie Mann 17. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) (Liberty) - Cher 18. Our Day Will Come (Liberty) - Cher 19. The Creeper (Waldork) - Jerry Wald 20. Nightmare (Waldork) - Jerry Wald 21. I Got a Bag of My Own (Polydor) - James Brown 22. Hold on I'm a Comin' (Matasuna) - Fred Ramirez 23. Comin' Home Baby (Matasuna) - Fred Ramirez 24. Have a Good Time (Hi) - Al Green 25. Hold On! I'm Comin' (Stereo) (Atlantic) - Mongo Santamaria 26. I Can't Get Next to You (Stereo) (Atlantic) - Mongo Santamaria 27. Sunshine of Your Love (Stereo) (Atlantic) - Mongo Santamaria 28. Peggy Sue (Big Beat) - The Milkshakes 29. Jaguar and the Thunderbird (Big Beat) - The Milkshakes
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

13 comments:
"Do The 45!" Vol. 675
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www72.zippyshare.com/v/urDXntet/file.html
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/oHAqa
front and back cover:
https://www68.zippyshare.com/v/JAFUS2UZ/file.html
…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 649:
gitit! no pw
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/sCVo3iKL/file.html
Thanks for the new volume Gyro
Thanks again, Gyro
Thanks everyone....
Great as ususal!
Thank you for another great volume of music.
Thank you for Vol 675
Thanks
Gyro, you are ON FIRE lately! Thank you.
Thanks for 675
Thank you!
Cheers Gyro!
Thanks Gyro.
cheers,ELtel
Post a Comment