Tuesday, 5 April 2022

"BO DID IT!" Vol. 15

We will give you 29 volumes with "The Bo Diddley Beat". There are plenty of great surprises in store with these compilations!
trax:
1. Bo Diddley - Jean Dinning 2. Love Is Strange - Chubby Checker w/Dee Dee Sharp 3. Bo Diddley - Teddy Randazzo 4. Mumblin' Mosie - Cliff Richard 5. not fade away - Los Young Beats 6. Crazy Country Hop - The Shanes 7. Bo Diddley - The Rebel Rousers 8. Roadrunner - The Defenders 9. Mama Keep Your Big Mouth Shut - The Town Criers 10. Get Out Of My Way - The Slaves 11. Who Do You Love - The Groop 12. I Can Tell - The Lords 13. I'm A Man - The Novas 14. Mona - The Creatures 15. You Can't Tell A Book By The Cover - Tom Rush 16. Not Fade Away - The Typhoons 17. I'm Looking For A Woman - The Downliners Sect 18. Who Do You Love - Tom Rush 19. She's Fine, She's Mine - Thee Headcoats 20. neither fish nor fowl - Thee Headcoats 21. Cadillac - The Milkshakes 22. The Night Is Black - The Wylde Mammoths 23. You Gonna Need Me When I'm Gone - The Wylde Mammoths 24. i can tell - The Gruesomes 25. bad woman - The Chesterfield Kings
Compiled by Johnny Q from his music collection - served by Gyro1966

1 comment:

RYP said...

"BO DID IT!" Vol. 15
gitit! no pw
https://www31.zippyshare.com/v/yv6oPZPV/file.html