i've been a musician for 20 years now (june, 2003). i've had a band for a long time and it amazes me the reaction these tunes get when we cover them. that speaks volumes about the writing. yes, the energy and playing are hotter than a flaming steel mill, but their material is so good that it gets raves from the crowd when covered by no name bands like mine. folks always ask - "what the hell was that?" and you can imagine when the hear the paladins. the material on this recording are top shelf. this recording is a must. besides the trueness to rockabilly, it goes beyond - its paladins and the hooks are strong! it's still one of my favorites after 10 years of playin it non-stop. Reviewer: Tom Vann (Naperville, IL United States)
The Paladins:Thomas Yearsley: Bass, Vocals / Scott Campbell: Drums / Leon Haywood: Organ / Steve Berlin: Organ, Sax (Baritone) / Brian Fahey: Drums / Dave Gonzales: Bass, Guitar, 6-String Bass, Vocals / Lee Allen: Sax (Tenor)
trax:
1. Follow Your Heart 2. Keep On Lovin' Me Baby 3. Let's Buzz 4. I Don't Believe 5. Mercy Mercy Mercy 6. Untamed Melody 7. What Side Of The Door Am I On 8. Kiddio 9. Thing 10. Lawdy Lawdy Miss Mary 11. Sneakin' Around 12. Playgirl 13. I've Been Down Before

7 comments:
The Paladins "Let's Buzz!"
gitit! no pw
https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/zpL5oBjB/file.html
Dig it! Thank you!
wow, superb! thank you, new band to me
I really hope there is more of these to come, I'm blown away , have managed to buy a few cds here in the Uk
Thanks, great rockin trio...
Thank You for this. These guys rock !
Thanks RYP a fine share a good solid album
Post a Comment