
trax:1. Doing the Hambone - Little Booker 2. Cry For Me Baby - Elmore James 3. I'm Gonna Tell Them - The Five Royales 4. Mad About You - Cliff Richard 5. The Snake And The Bookworm - Cliff Richard 6. Hey Brutus - Huelyn Duvall 7. The Jet - Jimmie J. 8. Alexes - Sandy Nelson 9. Before You Accuse Me - Odell Harris 10. Bullet Dance - The Cadillac Hitmen 11. Whirlwind - The Rev-Lons 12. Hands Off - Aretha Franklin 13. Oh Yeah - The Gants 14. I'm A Man - Larry Bright 15. Hard Workin' Man - The Cramps 16. Judal Cane - Shotgun 17. Mojo - Jerry Cole 18. Can't You See - Count & The Colony 19. Nowadays a Woman's Gotta Hit a Man - Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band 20. Soul Raga Cookin' - The Believers 21. I'm In Pittsburgh & It's Raining - The Cynics 22. Pretty Thing - Michael Rault 23. You Can't Judge The Book By The Cover - Dale Hawkins 24. Whole Lotta Things - Southern Culture On The Skids 25. I Want Refuge - Heavy Trash 26. Diddy Wah Diddy - Thee Headcoats 27. Record Machine - BBQ 28. uranium rock - The Be Neats 29. Roadrunner - Lulu's Marble 30. Road Runner - The 5.6.7.8's
Compiled by Johnny Q from his music collection - served by Gyro1966

3 comments:
"BO DID IT!" Vol. 27
gitit! no pw
https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/6qzYGgfs/file.html
Another interesting lineup. Thanks!
Great nipple
Post a Comment