Here's a massive 30 Cd, 600 song Rockin' R&B / BLUES / BLACK ROCK 'N' ROLL set. Loaded with both legends and obscurities, this collection is now out of print.
trax:
1. Straighten Him Out - Mary Deloatch (Marylin Scott) 2. Peter Blue And Jasper Too - Paul Gayten 3. Wine-O - Jack McVea 4. Drinkin' Wine Spo Dee O Dee - Stick McGhee 5. I Like It - Ivory Joe Hunter 6. Long Down Dog - Big Joe Turner 7. Russel Street Hustle - King Porter 8. Come On In - King Porter 9. Keep A Dollar In Your Pocket - King Perry 10. 9:30 Shuffle - Lowell Fulson 11. I Want To Die Easy - King Porter & Marylin Scott (Mary Deloatch) 12. Creole Gal - Paul Gayten 13. My Rough And Ready Man - Annie Laurie 14. Let 's Do It - Stick McGhee 15. I Had A Girl - Ivory Joe Hunter 16. My Gal's A Jockey - Big Joe Turner 17. Rumors Of War - Marylin Scott (Mary Deloatch) 18. One Monkey Don't Stop The Show - Stick McGhee 19. I Got Love For Sale - Big Joe Turner 20. The Lord's Gospel Train - Mary Deloatch (Marylin Scott)
...served by Gyro1966...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
"RHYTHM & BLUES GOES ROCK 'N' ROLL" Vol. 3
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/12223061/file.html
This stuff is so good!!!
Thanks
Post a Comment