Here's a massive 30 Cd, 600 song Rockin' R&B / BLUES / BLACK ROCK 'N' ROLL set. Loaded with both legends and obscurities, this collection is now out of print.
trax:
1. Going Back Home - Harmonica Slim 2. Before Day in the Morning - Jimmy Anthony & The Jap Curry Blazers 3. Tick Tock - Chris Allen 4. Make Me Dance Little Ant - Joe Hughes 5. Rockin' Shoes - Tony Allen 6. She's an Upsetter - Freddie Hall & Ike Perkins 7. You Can't Stay Here - Paul Reeves & The Concords 8. Cash Box Boogie - Lowell Fulson 9. My Heart Goes Diddely Bum - Potato (Lee) Christy 10. Who Dat - Mr. Rain 11. Too Young or Too Old - Felix Monta & The Bellnotes 12. Shake Pretty Baby - Eddie "Tex" Curtis 13. What I Say - Oliver Jones 14. Let's Party - Jesse Allen 15. I'm a Good Rockin' Daddy - Ray Snead 16. I Love My Baby - H-Bomb Ferguson 17. Preachin' - Julian Dash & His Sextet 18. You Drive Me Crazy - Joan Shaw 19. No More Dogging Around - Rufus Thomas 20. All Night Long - Wynonie Harris & The Royals
...served by Gyro1966...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
"RHYTHM & BLUES GOES ROCK 'N' ROLL" Box 2 - Vol. 2
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/94491207/file.html
Thanks
Thanks again. I'm really enjoying these!
Jim
This blog is the best.
Thanks so much. Said it before, I love this old stuff!
Post a Comment