Alan Price, the quintessential British singer / songwriter of the 20th century, has enjoyed a most celebrated career in music, film and the theatre, which has spanned over 40 years. Alan began his world class musical career in the early Sixties, as the arranger and keyboardist for the legendary British rock group, The Animals. In 1965, he formed the Alan Price Set, with whom he recorded a string of chart topping hits. In the late Sixties, he embarked on a distinguished solo career. Alan continues to write and record his unique brand of music, and he performs regularly throughout Europe.
trax:
01 Simon Smith and His Amazing Dancing Bear 02 Jarrow Song 03 I Put a Spell on You 04 Angel Eyes 05 Just For You 06 In Times Like These 07 Too Many People 08 Tikle Me 09 The House That Jack Built 10 Don't Stop the Carnival 11 Barefootin' 12 Falling in Love Again 13 Shame 14 Cherie 15 Hi Lilli Hi Lo 16 Baby of Mine 17 Slow Down 18 If I Could
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Alan Price "The Best Of Alan Price"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/79056756/file.html
Thanks
Thanks! This is great, but I think the very best of Alan Price is the O Lucky Man! soundtrack… Just sayin'
Alan price's birthday today. I have his first LP from 1966, which I have posted, but wouldn't mind a listen to his "Best Of".
Any chance of a re-up?
Regards, Bob
okay boppinbob, next days after some Pandoras, Droogs and one Martin Belmont (all requests)...
Post a Comment