Here's a massive 30 Cd, 600 song Rockin' R&B / BLUES / BLACK ROCK 'N' ROLL set. Loaded with both legends and obscurities, this collection is now out of print.
trax:
1. Unwelcome Blues - Johnny "Blues" Taylor 2. Big Daddy Slack - Madman Taylor 3. Got The Boogie Woogie Blues - Willie Johnson 4. Raid On Cedar Street - Tom "Shy Guy" Douglas 5. Rock And Roll The Blues - Nicky Lee 6. Long Tall Papa - Erline Harris 7. San Quentin Bait - Charlie "Boogie Woogie" Davis 8. Anytime You Can Ring My Bell - Arbee Stidham 9. Rockin' Rhythm - Pee Wee Barnum 10. Man's Brand Boogie - Billy Wright 11. Cool Kind Lover - Jesse Thomas 12. Down On The Farm - Al Franklin Combo with Leroy Jones 13. Lot Of Shakin' Lot Of Livin' - Piano Slim & His Rockin' Four 14. Pack Your Clothes - Harmon Hump Jones 15. Hallelujah Rock And Roll - Sandra Grimm 16. I Ain't Botherin' Nobody - Guitar Tommy Moore 17. Nursery Rhyme Rock - Percy Welch 18. Oh Baby - Barbara Lynn 19. Back Door Man - Percy Welch 20. The Duke Walks - Duke Jenkins
...served by Gyro1966...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
"RHYTHM & BLUES GOES ROCK 'N' ROLL" Box 1 - Vol. 14
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/5506863/file.html
Thanks for these as well as the previous bunch. Very nice series. :)
Troglodyte
Hey boss, I have additional artwork for this complete set (front, tray outside, tray inside, cd). If you are interested, say the word and I will upload it. :)
Thanks
I am amazed at this series. It just keeps getting better. Thank you. Hey Troglodyte I wouldn't mind having complete scans. Please post the links for us.
I didn't include all the scans because I found them to be very faceless, drab, and hard to read. The music is excellent, however.
Thanks Gyro1966. That explains it. They aren't of much use.
Sorry, Boss! I didn't know you left them out on purpose. You are right about the "hard to read". The font used on the back of the cover makes it almost impossible to read, way beyond what I would call "hard to read". I do believe they are the hardest to read of any cd cover I have ever seen. Thanks again!
Thanks anyway, Troglodyte.
Thanks for the offer, Troglodyte, that's why I included the typed out print with each download. That makes it easy to read, and it includes the label and recording date of the tracks.
Love this whole series. Thanks so much, again!
Yes, the typed out pic you included is 10 times more useful than the back scan to say the least. The year of the recording is frequently something that interests me so I am always glad for that. My memory is so bad that I don't learn anything from it, however, I still enjoy reading it. :)
And of course it is a plus to be able to read it in the first place. It took so much effort to figure out the hieroglyphics on the back cover that I never read those at all. I quickly gave up and just enjoyed the tunes. My copy is a lesser copy than these so I'm all in for the upgrade in the music and the ability to read the info is a plus as well. Thanks again!
Post a Comment