Mandrake Garden…
"If I had no phone I probably would moan. If there were no trains It wouldn't give me pains". Musically Arc sounds old-fashioned as if it has arrived from the other musical era. "If I had no gas you have me freeze my ass. If I had no air you buy a profit-making share". But Arc is packed with the psychedelic rock of highest quality that abnegates the erosion by time. - Babe_N_Co

trax:
01 Immortal 02 Interloper 03 Sheep 04 Sublime 05 Obsession 06 Aural Sea 07 Revelation 08 Prelude - Dawn Of Love 09 Mandrake Root 10 Breed 'N' Burn
"We Live To Shine" 1990 - 7''/45rpm

trax:
01 We Live To Shine 02 Nations Of Hostility
3 comments:
The Prime Movers "Arc" 1993 + "We Live To Shine" 1990 - 7"/45rpm
gitit! no pw
https://pixeldrain.com/u/hWaaqEg2
Thank you RYP!
Thank you RYP! Can we look forward to The Solarflares in the near future?
Post a Comment