We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2021 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

51 comments:
Gaius said:
...Continuing with Dutch Music...
Pauw is a Neo-psychdelic Band with just one album, listen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSXneEvG5Vs&t=20s
Here they are:
Pauw (Netherlands)- Macrocosm-Microcosm, 2015 (FLACS)
https://www.imagenetz.de/n46T7
Gaius said:
@Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities + Floor van Zutphen
Sorry, I was too fast. When looking at the files I saw that the albus were uncompleted. I can't manage to get them on the usual d/l libraries.
Here are the 4th disc from the Fläsket Brinner's live box set.
Fläsket Brinner - The Swedish Radio Recordings CD4
https://www.imagenetz.de/FPzvy
https://www.discogs.com/release/1096426-Fl%C3%A4sket-Brinner-The-Swedish-Radio-Recordings-1970-1975
One of the biggest rock artists in Sweden from the late 60's and 70's are Pugh Rogefeldt, musically it's a typical of time love affair between jazz rock, psych and rock. On guitar on the first two albums are Made In Swedens Jojje Wadenius, and on drums Janne Karlsson from Hansson & Karlsson. Vocals/lyrics in swedish, maybe not for all, but in my opinion two lovely albums. Give it a listen.
Pugh Rogefeldt – Ja, Dä Ä Dä! (1969)
https://www.imagenetz.de/fXsBe
https://www.discogs.com/release/714454-Pugh-Ja-D%C3%A4-%C3%84-D%C3%A4
Pugh Rogefeldt – Pughish (1970)
https://www.imagenetz.de/UP3gh
https://www.discogs.com/master/414285-Pugh-Rogefeldt-Pughish
"Här Kommer Natten"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkOMDvtVhZ4
"Aindto"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPJ0kRNA0YU
Pre-Hot 100 Pop Hits, Part 49.04 (updated, remastered)
1. Russ Morgan & His Orchestra - Cruising Down The River (2:37)
2. Russ Morgan & His Orchestra - Sunflower (2:49)
3. Jack Smith - Cruising Down The River (2:14)
4. Jack Smith - Coca Roca (2:20)
5. Billy Eckstine - Blue Moon (3:12)
6. Billy Eckstine - Fools Rush In (3:01)
7. Billy Eckstine - Bewildered (3:14)
8. Billy Eckstine - No Orchids For My Lady (3:00)
9. Gordon MacRae - So In Love (2:16)
10. Gordon MacRae - A Rosewood Spinet (2:26)
11. Mel Torme - Careless Hands (3:15)
12. Mel Torme - She's A Home Girl (2:17)
13. Paul Weston & His Orchestra - Hot Canary (2:22)
14. Paul Weston & His Orchestra - La Raspa (2:43)
15. Frankie Yankovic & His Yanks - Blue Skirt Waltz (2:51)
16. Frankie Yankovic & His Yanks - Charlie Was A Boxer (2:44)
17. Jack Fulton - Sunflower (2:24)
18. Jack Fulton - Tell Me The Truth (2:55)
19. Peggy Lee - Blum, Blum, I Wonder Who I Am (2:30)
20. Peggy Lee - If You Could See Me Now (3:08)
21. Ray McKinley & His Orchestra - Sunflower (2:56)
22. Ray McKinley & His Orchestra - Little Jack Frost Get Lost (2:48)
23. Primo Scala's Banjo & Accordeon Orch. - Cruising Down The River (2:58)
24. Primo Scala's Banjo & Accordeon Orch. - Dreaming (2:36)
25. Eddy Arnold - Don't Rob Another Man's Castle (2:36)
26. Eddy Arnold - There's Not A Thing I Wouldn't Do For You (2:40)
27. Frankie Carle & His Orchestra - Cruising Down the River (On a Sunday Afternoon) (2:51)
28. Frankie Carle & His Orchestra - Mississippi Flyer (3:05)
29. Buddy Clark - I Love You So Much It Hurts (2:33)
30. Buddy Clark - Love Me! Love Me! Love Me! (Or Leave Me Alone) (2:30)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hmlbS_HMsgllMy8cBZTGpb1FpbdyEgYM
pass: U24.02.23
Various Artists – Les Années Folles Du Rock – Enregistrements Originaux
Festival Album 193 (France 1977) (Double LP)
Disc1
1. Les Cousins - Kili Watch (2:37)
2. Les Cousins - New Orleans (2:40)
3. Les Surfs - A Présent Tu Peux T'En Aller (I Only Want To Be With You) (2:37)
4. Les Surfs - Shoop Shoop Va L'Embrasser (Shoop Shoop Song) (2:13)
5. Les Surfs - T'En Vas Pas Comme Ca (Don't Make Me Over) (3:01)
6. Les Pirates - Cutie Pie (Cutie Pie) (2:12)
7. Les Pirates - Ding Dong Tchouga Tchouga (1:42)
8. Les Champions - Petit Gonzales (2:19)
9. Les Champions - Sa Grande Passion (His Latest Flame) (1:59)
10. Les Champions - Pardonne-Moi (1:31)
11. Les Vautours - Ya Ya Twist (Ya Ya) (2:58)
12. Les Vautours - Oncle John (Long Tall Sally) (2:22)
13. Les Vautours - Runaround Sue (Pas Sincère) (2:52)
14. Les Cousins - The House Of The Rising Sun (4:26)
Disc 2
1. Les Surfs - Si J'Avais Un Marteau (If I Had A Hammer) (2:52)
2. Les Surfs - Scandale Dans La Famille (Shame And Scandal In The Family) (2:31)
3. Les Champions - Le Rock Du Bagne (Jailhouse Rock) (1:50)
4. Les Champions - Bye Bye Mon Amour (Hello Mary Lou) (2:25)
5. Les Champions - Ne Me Dis Pas Non (2:20)
6. Les Pirates - Mon Petit Ange (Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On) (2:43)
7. Les Pirates - Twist Twist Baby (2:53)
8. Les Vautours - Tu Peins Ton Visage ‘Warpaint) (2:15)
9. Les Vautours - Good Luck Charm (Le Coup Du Charme) (2:28)
10. Les Vautours - Hey Little Angel (2:28)
11. Les Cousins - Dansevise (2:35)
12. Les Cousins - Hey Mae (2:13)
13. Les Surfs - Reviens Vite Et Oublie (Be My Baby) (2:29)
14. Les Pirates - Le Slow Twist (Slow Twistin’) (3:00)
Gatefold Cover Scans Included
https://www19.zippyshare.com/v/gMzyyczX/file.html
New Riders Of The Purple Sage – Home, Home On The Road
Columbia PC 32870 (UDSA 1974)
John Dawson – guitar, vocals
David Nelson – guitar, vocals
Dave Torbert – bass, vocals
Buddy Cage – pedal steel guitar
Spencer Dryden – drums
Andy Stein – baritone sax on "School Days"
Produced by Jerry Garcia
Their 5th LP, and the first live one
1. A1 Hi, Hello, How Are You (2:29)
2. A2 She's No Angel (3:09)
3. A3 Groupie (2:43)
4. A4 Sunday Susie (2:37)
5. A5 Kick In The Head (3:13)
6. A6 Truck Drivin' Man (3:10)
7. B1 Hello Mary Lou (3:46)
8. B2 Sutter's Mill (2:10)
9. B3 Dead Flowers (4:01)
10. B4 Henry (4:43)
11. B5 School Days (3:33)
Artwork Included (front, back, inner sleeve, labels)
https://www36.zippyshare.com/v/M9Sc2N9j/file.html
Gaius said:
When doing the US-Band 'The Seventh Dawn' I stumbled over another band with the same name, but oceans and decades away from the US-Band.
Here are the Australian 'Seventh Dawn', a band that was not shared by BigGray in his famous collection. 'The Seventh Dawn' were the siblings Susan + Chris McCarter, both with a different musical career. For this only album they worked together. (Of course they are from Melbourne).
The Seventh Dawn (Australia)-The Age of an End shall come 2000
https://www.imagenetz.de/QJpPH
Vince Gill
Part 3 of 16
1984-Turn Me Loose
https://www.imagenetz.de/b3nPg
Turn Me Loose - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc40vQvP2VA
01 - Turn Me Loose - Vince Gill
02 - Oh Carolina - Vince Gill
03 - Don't Say That You Love Me - Vince Gill
04 - Waitin' For Your Love - Vince Gill
05 - Half a Chance - Vince Gill
06 - Victim Of Life's Circumstances - Vince Gill
07 - 'Til the Best Comes Along - Vince Gill
08 - Livin' the Way I Do - Vince Gill
1985-The Things That Matter [320]
https://www.imagenetz.de/mz2wV
Oklahoma Borderline [live] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbamSMpskvU
01 - She Don't Know - Vince Gill
02 - With You - Vince Gill
03 - Savannah (Don't You Ever Think Of Me) - Vince Gill
04 - Colder Than Winter - Vince Gill
05 - True Love - Vince Gill
06 - If It Weren't For Him - Vince Gill
07 - Ain't It Always That Way - Vince Gill
08 - Oklahoma Borderline - Vince Gill
1987-The Way Back Home [320]
https://www.imagenetz.de/f5RUn
Everybody's Sweetheart - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBhPYA2fND0
01 - Everybody's Sweetheart - Vince Gill
02 - The Way Back Home - Vince Gill
03 - Cinderella - Vince Gill
04 - Let's Do Something - Vince Gill
05 - The Radio - Vince Gill
06 - Baby That's Tough - Vince Gill
07 - Losing Your Love - Vince Gill
08 - It Doesn't Matter Anymore - Vince Gill
09 - Something's Missing - Vince Gill
Gaius said:
@J + Barbara Manning
Barbara Manning (USA)- In New Zealand 1999
https://www.imagenetz.de/cZdrR
Pinetop Seven – No Breath In The Bellows ep (1998)
https://www.discogs.com/release/1167878-Pinetop-Seven-No-Breath-In-The-Bellows
Enjoy here @320, freshly ripped: https://krakenfiles.com/view/Ob8PSo2NRd/file.html
SOUR MILK SEA
Want to hear George Harrison singing his song Sour Milk Sea backed up by Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Eric Clapton and Nicky Hopkins?
Well you're in luck! I've taken George's vocal from the Esher demo Of the song, and mixed it with the backing track from Jackie Lomax's version (having removed Jackie's vocal, of course). I had to adjust the pitch and tempo to match the two elements up, but the result is pretty good if I say so myself.
FLAC and mp3 versions are zipped up in one convenient package, here:
https://workupload.com/file/y4UNMuDVRzZ
wally k sid
@Little Boy Blue
Thanks for extra Music City re.tracks
Tonight another bandleader,singer and guitar player active long time
in New Orleans.....Edgar Blanchard and Gondoliers.
EDGAR BLANCHARD COLLECTION CD.
https://www.imagenetz.de/bv32X
@Wally K
Thanks for Sax Kari yesterday !
More Sax productions here !
https://we.tl/t-NmsybDywJ7
New CD coming out next week on Jasmine by his Orchestra
Cheers
John
wally k said
@ Little Boy Blue
Thanks for extra Music City tracks
Tonight 's upload is Edgar Blanchard and his Gondoliers,a long
time band leader,singer and great guitar player,He is a legend
in New Orleans.
EDGAR BLANCHARD AND HIS GONDOLIERS
https://www.imagenetz.de/dbVsQ
Joni M1975 Hissing Of Summer Lawns Acoustic Demos (SBD)
https://we.tl/t-bMSULbpadr
Joni Mitchell - Live in Sydney 1983
https://we.tl/t-UHwAfs8hij
Bucephalus
Now heres an odd one.
Rainbird • Maiden Flight ℗ 1971
https://mega.nz/file/fvRRBY7a#2R2SdOTXgUij88cHciMQ3SELdl8FJkjUupreN0QfH6Q
Supposed to be an ultrarare UK prog/psych band.
Details supposedly,
[ Recorded At Tooting Music Centre
Produced by Mike Shingler , Steve Vaughan & Rainbird
Rainbird:
• John Leighton Dyson - Drums & Congas
• Nigel Prenter - Bass & Acoustic Guitar, Vocals s 02 t 06 & 07
• Ian Lamont Muir - Electric Guitar
• William Johnson - Flute, Hummond Organ s 02 t 05 & 06, Piano s 02 t 03, Xylophone s 02 t 04, Backing Vocals
• Clive Birch - Lead Vocals throughout except s 02 t 06, keyboard]
anybody know anything about it?
BRIAN AUGER Ce soir on danse avec Julie Driscoll 10 09 1968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uv0_QxAYBE
Eric Burdon, Stevie Winwood, Long John Baldry, Julie Driscoll and Rod Stewart - I Feel Alright
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTmlBiIRk_I
Julie Driscoll Brian Auger & Trinity - Wheels On Fire (1968)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkCBVZHrstE
Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger & The Trinity - Season Of The Witch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne7CFsVufy4
Chris Farlowe and Julie Driscoll (1968)
Knock on Wood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HMo8NDZVtQ
Els Dracs must have heard Daddy buy me a girl by The Golden Earrings (1966) when they did El trobare (1967):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfWJemI7X4k
Hello again, a new reggae etc compilation. Sources were various, and in the case of tracks 9 and 10 artist names were a bit confusing because of different YouTube vs Discogs credits. Hope you enjoy most of this month’s set.
--HP
SPLASH ’23 (Various Artists) - VOL. 02
Tracklist:
01. John Holt – Can I Change My Mind (Part 1 & 2)
02. Bob Andy – Let Them Say
03. Clive All Stars – San Sebastian
04. Dr. Ring-Ding ; The Senior Allstars; Victor Rice – A Dub Supreme
05. The Wailing Souls – Stick Together (Part 1)
06. The Wailing Souls – Stick Together (Part 2)
07. Freddie (or Freddy) McGregor – Bredda Labba Labba
08. Freddy McKay; Jah Lloyd ; GG’s All Stars -– War Is Over ; Dub Part Two
09. Gussie P ; Sip A Cup All Roots Band (or Mafia & Fluxy) – Ps 87:2 Dub
10. Leroy Mafia (or Mafia & Fluxy) – Zion Harmony
11. Bob Andy – My Time
12. Gregory Isaacs – My Time
13. Kingston’s Sweethearts ; Buster’s All Stars – Sit Down And Cry
14. Prince Buster – Ghost Dance
15. Count Lasher – Tribute to Sobers
16. Phil Pratt; The Sunshot Band – Stinger
17. Horace Andy – Pure Ranking (LP version)
18. Prince Jammy – Return of Jammy’s Hi-Fi
19. Winston Wright – Bubbling Organ
20. Sly And The Revolutionaries – Cocaine (Bill Laswell mix)
21. The Aggravators; The Revolutionaries – Martin Luther Dub
https://krakenfiles.com/view/OHbRGfQNI9/file.html
https://www.imagenetz.de/HX4PC
https://workupload.com/file/KVWtpEzWRTc
https://www79.zippyshare.com/v/FauOpPfS/file.html
Chronological Classics
Jonah Jones - 1936-1945 {CC 972}
https://www.imagenetz.de/WRQ5o
Leonard Feather - 1937-1945 {CC 901}
same person as the world famous music journalist
https://www.imagenetz.de/rpzpQ
Willie Bryant - 1935-1936 {CC 768}
The "Mayor of Harlem', longtime emcee at the Apollo Theater
https://www.imagenetz.de/8XqZU
@psychfan, thanks for posting the Long Ryders the other day. I went back and didn’t see my comment and didn’t want to seem ungrateful. You rock!!!
Emerson (NY) 45rpm
Track list
https://anorakrockabilly45rpm.blogspot.com/search/label/Emerson%20%28NY%29
download
https://krakenfiles.com/view/fW4r7uc0Vh/file.html
Various Artists - Seven Inchers vol. 53 45’s
The Green Berets - (Lord) Send Me Somebody/We Must Make Things Right 7" (1969)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Green-Berets-Lord-Send-Me-Somebody-We-Must-Make-Things-Right/release/2931214
Garland Green - Angel Baby/You Played On A Player 7" (1970)
https://www.discogs.com/Garland-Green-Angel-Baby-You-Played-On-A-Player/release/1940206
The Ambassadors - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You/A.W.O.L. (Away Without Love) 7" (1969)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Ambassadors-Cant-Take-My-Eyes-Off-Of-You-AWOL-Away-Without-Love/release/2718489
Chambers Brothers - Funky/Love, Peace And Happiness 7" (1970)
https://www.discogs.com/Chambers-Brothers-Funky-Love-Peace-And-Happiness/release/1372051
Gladys Knight & The Pips - Help Me Make It Through The Night/If You Gonna Leave (Just Leave) 7" (1972)
https://www.discogs.com/Gladys-Knight-The-Pips-Help-Me-Make-It-Through-The-Night-If-You-Gonna-Leave-Just-Leave/release/12861895
Ruby Johnson - I Can't Do It/Why You Want To Leave Me 7" (1968)
https://www.45cat.com/record/nc720663us
https://www.discogs.com/Ruby-Johnson-I-Cant-Do-It-Why-You-Want-to-Leave-Me/master/1506480
Flash & The Board Of Directors - I Pray For Rain/When The Love Light Is Shinin' 7" (1968)
https://www.discogs.com/Flash-The-Board-Of-Directors-I-Pray-For-Rain-When-The-Love-Light-Is-Shinin/release/6551790
Ben Aiken - If I Told You Once (I Told You A Million Times)/You Were Meant To Be My Baby 7" (1967)
https://www.discogs.com/Ben-Aiken-If-I-Told-You-Once-I-Told-You-A-Million-Times-You-Were-Meant-To-Be-My-Baby/release/3374282
Fontella Bass - It's Hard To Get Back In/Talking About Freedom 7" (1973)
https://www.discogs.com/Fontella-Bass-Its-Hard-To-Get-Back-In-Talking-About-Freedom/release/5506784
Neville Willoughby With Byron Lee & The Dragonaires - Land Of The Sea And Sun/Michael 7" (1968)
https://www.45cat.com/record/nc505232jmhttps://www.discogs.com/Neville-Willoughby-With-Byron-Lee-The-Dragonaires-Michael-Land-Of-The-Sea-And-Sun/release/5460632
The O'Jays - Look Over Your Shoulder/I'm So Glad I Found You 7" (1968)
https://www.discogs.com/The-OJays-Im-So-Glad-I-Found-You-Look-Over-Your-Shoulder/master/544853
Little Johnny Taylor - Nightingale Melody/You Win, I Lose 7" (1964)
https://www.discogs.com/Little-Johnny-Taylor-Nightingale-Melody-You-Win-I-Lose/release/4422277
The Sensations - Please Baby Please/Too Shy 7" (1966)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Sensations-Please-Baby-Please-Too-Shy/release/7205736
Lee LaMont - The Crying Man/I'll Take Love 7" (1964)
https://www.discogs.com/Lee-LaMont-The-Crying-Man-Ill-Take-Love/release/2936748
Eddie Floyd - Things Get Better (When I'm With You)/Good Love, Bad Love 7" (1966)
https://www.discogs.com/Eddie-Floyd-Things-Get-Better-Good-Love-Bad-Love/release/11010480
Curtis Lee - Under The Moon Of Love/Beverly Jean 7" (1961)
https://www.discogs.com/Curtis-Lee-Under-The-Moon-Of-Love-Beverly-Jean/release/11428776
All @320 and all in one zip file
https://www104.zippyshare.com/v/bCFKFElU/file.html
Who can help?
Problem: I want to digitize vinyl on a MacBook Air with USB and need a HiFi audio interface. Please suggestion!
Does anyone have a collection of cuts by FRANKIE MARSHALL, a 50's R&B singer who recorded for Atco? The fabulous Atco collections posted a few weeks back had a number of his songs but I was wondering if there's anything resembling a 'complete collection.'
Thanks to you and all the generous contibutors in the TZ.
Saw somwone requesting some Barbara Manning... check out
https://barbaramanning.bandcamp.com/album/a-mountain
For several free downloads
@ Anonymous Susan Donimus said...
@Burney - Thanks for Nicky Hopkins. You left out Quicksilver Messenger Service, which I would consider one of his most important credits.
You Missed the tag line of, "More to Follow . . . "
Here's Volumes 3 & 4 Which has QMS represented.
With the 3 a day limit, I broke 'em into 2 sets of 2.
Nicky Hopkins - Everybody's Piano Player Vol. 3 (1971-1973)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/wCbS95pD
Nicky Hopkins - Everybody's Piano Player Vol. 4 (1974-1984)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/LQ6TsmQj
Thanks Gaius for IN NEW ZEALAND!! Awesome stuff.
Thank also to Psyclist for the tip re: Barbara Manning...
Take care,
J.
@ Gaius If I find Floor van Zutphen, I'll let you know here (maybe it's from YouTube)
Many thanks
wally k for Edgar Blanchard and Gondoliers
Request:
-Jef Gilson Trio + Montorgueil 46 – Messe pour les Halles de Paris
-Jerome MacMurray – Jerome ( 1979 )
-Jerome MacMurray – Reflections of Jerome
@RYP
ich hab einen Inakustik Phono Vorverstärker - geht super unter Windows
hast du Software wie Audacity für den Mac ?
@OldManJeff: You're very welcome. I believe that you did comment after my post.
@EasilyConfused: Thanks for your Sour Milk Sea remix. Some people are offended by this sort of thing but I think of it in terms of one of the conceptual breakthroughs of hip hop; that these are electronic signals as much as anything.
We're not wrong to attach greater meaning to them but there's a paradox here.
many thanks for Barbara Manning!! Great idea...
Gil from Paris
Hermann,
ja, einen Phono Vorverstärker hat mein Yamaha A-S301 eingebaut und Audacity nutze ich auch. Das Problem ist ein anderes: vom Verstärker zum Rechner (I-Mac von 2015 mit Eingang Klinke 3,5 mm) benutze ich ein Klinke 3,5 mm auf 2x Cinch/RCA-Adapterkabel für den Verstärker-Ausgang, was wunderbar funktioniert. Um etwas mobiler zu sein, möchte ich ein MacBook Air mit dem Verstärker verbinden, das aber diesen Eingang Klinke 3,5 mm nicht besitzt, sondern nur 2 USB Ein/Ausgänge. Da muß ich ein HiFi-Audio Interface mit Eingang Klinke 3,5 mm und Ausgang USB vorschalten. Was kann empfiehlt sich da?
Yes, my Yamaha A-S301 has a phono preamp built in and I also use Audacity. The problem is different: from the amplifier to the computer (I-Mac from 2015 with a 3.5 mm jack input), I use a 3.5 mm jack to 2x cinch/RCA adapter cable for the amplifier output, which works wonderfully. In order to be a bit more mobile, I would like to connect a MacBook Air to the amplifier, but it does not have this 3.5 mm jack input, but only 2 USB inputs/outputs. I have to connect a hi-fi audio interface with a 3.5 mm jack input and USB output. What is recommended?
Ahhh, soeben festgestellt, das Dein Vorschlag zielführend ist: diesen Vorverstärker,
https://www.amazon.de/inakustik-Premium-Phono-Vorverstärker-mit/dp/B00C0W6X2U/ref=sr_1_3?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=39AO5W57UNOUJ&keywords=Inakustik+Phono+Vorverstärker&qid=1677347509&sprefix=inakustik+phono+vorverstärker%2Caps%2C65&sr=8-3
der wahrscheinlich besser als der im Yamaha eingebaute ist, kaufen, das MacBook Air per USB mit dem Vorverstärker verbinden, fertig! Danke für den Tipp!
@320:
Breakout - Kamienie (1974)
https://uptobox.com/zrqvp34bs2d4
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/156555-Breakout-Kamienie
Pacific Eardrum - Pacific Eardrum (1977)
https://uptobox.com/kca9l9xynrlq
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/353794-Pacific-Eardrum-Pacific-Eardrum
Quincy Conserve - Listen To The Band (1970)
https://uptobox.com/kch5204nm3zj
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/5435473-Quincy-Conserve-Listen-To-The-Band
For those or them that like joni, this came up and down today: Joni Mitchell - BBC Sessions, Volume 4: Old Grey Whistle Test, New Victoria Theatre, London, Britain, 4-22-1974 from: http://albumsthatshouldexist.blogspot.com/
While you are there search joni mitchell on the side bar, you may be ecstatic.
Bucephalus
EasilyConfused!!! This is fantastic! Great job putting the two sources together as one! I actually never heard this song before by anyone, only ever saw the sheet music for it in one of the old Beatle songbooks. Never knew it was such a rocker! WOW! Easily now one of my favorite Harrisongs! Great work! Thank you! - SR
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Blogger EasilyConfused said...
SOUR MILK SEA
Want to hear George Harrison singing his song Sour Milk Sea backed up by Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Eric Clapton and Nicky Hopkins?
Well you're in luck! I've taken George's vocal from the Esher demo Of the song, and mixed it with the backing track from Jackie Lomax's version (having removed Jackie's vocal, of course). I had to adjust the pitch and tempo to match the two elements up, but the result is pretty good if I say so myself.
FLAC and mp3 versions are zipped up in one convenient package, here:
https://workupload.com/file/y4UNMuDVRzZ
25 February 2023 at 11:02
Thanks Burney for the Nicky Hopkins updates Regards
@RYP
This has served me well:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KW2YEI
Gaius said:
@La musica e vita + Rainbird
I have the album too, that's, what I have noted:
Monsterously obscure prog from 1970, 200 LPs were privately made but most were destroyed, and no copies have ever been openly sold. Complex and mysterious music with flutes and mystical lyrics, meandering melodies, like the most introverted moments from the Moody Blues classic Threshold of a Dream era or Jade Warrior's early work, Rainbird is an LP some rate as a masterpiece. The original had the wrong cover added by a printer.
@Hermann and musikaman,
I just ordered this one:
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B001LXGCAC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks for the Sour Milk Sea version, awesome! I made a cover for it here ...
https://turb.pw/elr30bii11t4.html
@RYP
Than Dynavox looks very nice! I'm sure it will do the trick!
@ dear friends
I have to thank all of you ! I've dl one album or more from everyone of you who shared something in february.
@ Aaron Vincent
A very big thank for Fläsket Brinner and for your work to introduce us in swedish music
@ Gaius
Thanks for all the albums of dutch music that you shared
@ Vin
I don't know anything in jazz, but I've dl about 14 of your albums and ... I'll continue.
@ RYP
as allways, a great bunch of thanks, for all your wor, for the video of everyday and for your shares (a lot of them are right in my alley !!!
@ Rugbylad
You were right, ireland has beaten France in rugby, but it was a beautiful match and this is all what we needed : beautiful rugby !!!
Sure that we will be at the same time, watching the TV during the world cup of rugby ;-)
Please stay all in good health.
Someone posted the Long Ryders Anthology the other day, and while I couldn't open the downloaded file (it happens, and I can't figure out why) I thought I would offer up the most recent album from the band, as well as a single that came out before its release. Enjoy.
Psychedelic Country Soul, 2019 https://krakenfiles.com/view/NTk2V5LZhp/file.html
Bear In the Woods, 2017
https://krakenfiles.com/view/fszJrN7J8U/file.html
@Burney - Actually, I was responding to your write-up of Nicky Hopkins before my download was even complete. Once I expanded the folders, I found that there was one Quicksilver track in volume 2.
Thanks again.
@FervorCoulee
Do you have the latest versions of either WinRAR or 7-Zip installed?
Rank Stranger
Thanks HenkP for the latest Splash '23.
Hello RYP,
Did you skip ANSCD 1959 or did I miss it?
Cheers!
tsi&hrjs,
thank you for your return attention! Now everything is back in order!
Post a Comment