We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS RELEASED IN 2021 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

42 comments:
2020 Update
Part 20
Mick Thomas
2020-See You on the Other Side
https://www.imagenetz.de/kz4Ri
See You When I'm Looking at You - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhUNCt1GV1k
01 - See You When I'm Looking at You (Radio Edit) - Mick Thomas' Roving Commission
02 - Rainbows and Bears - Mick Thomas' Roving Commission
03 - Round Fourteen Two Thousand Nine - Mick Thomas' Roving Commission
04 - I Heard Sally Singing - Mick Thomas' Roving Commission
05 - Ghost Train to Mernda - Mick Thomas' Roving Commission
06 - Mint Condition - Mick Thomas' Roving Commission
07 - See You When I'm Looking at You - Mick Thomas' Roving Commission
Keith Urban
2020-The Speed Of Now Part 1
https://www.imagenetz.de/foDiS
Out Of The Cage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT5984IHgAo
01 - Out The Cage (feat. BRELAND & Nile Rodgers) - Keith Urban
02 - One Too Many - Keith Urban
03 - Live With - Keith Urban
04 - Superman - Keith Urban
05 - Change Your Mind - Keith Urban
06 - Forever - Keith Urban
07 - Say Something - Keith Urban
08 - Soul Food - Keith Urban
09 - Ain't It Like A Woman - Keith Urban
10 - With You - Keith Urban
11 - Tumbleweed - Keith Urban
12 - God Whispered Your Name - Keith Urban
13 - Polaroid - Keith Urban
14 - Better Than I Am - Keith Urban
15 - We Were - Keith Urban
16 - We Were (feat. Eric Church) - Keith Urban
-----------------------------------
I was one album short and this is the fill in.
A lovely fun country/rockabilly band. And yes, I do have this on CD.
Two Tons Of Steel
2005-Vegas
https://www.imagenetz.de/kcMLg
Secret Agent Man - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ1M4klUhcQ
I Wanna Be Sedated - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmDrgYgblQw
01 - Vegas - Two Tons Of Steel
02 - Drive You Home Tonight - Two Tons Of Steel
03 - Your Kiss - Two Tons Of Steel
04 - Unglued - Two Tons Of Steel
05 - Can't Stay With You - Two Tons Of Steel
06 - Havana Moon - Two Tons Of Steel
07 - Secret Agent Man - Two Tons Of Steel
08 - Ice Cream Man - Two Tons Of Steel
09 - Baby You Got Me - Two Tons Of Steel
10 - I Wanna Be Sedated - Two Tons Of Steel
11 - Red Hot - Two Tons Of Steel
Today another Morty Craft Label
Elmor Records (NY) 45rpm
Track List
https://anorakrockabilly45rpm.blogspot.com/2023/02/elmor-ny-45rpm.html
Download
https://krakenfiles.com/view/VKq3HxhOFS/file.html
Dylan & Petty - 1986-07-31 - Tacoma WA (SBD)
https://we.tl/t-lHueeOFsQm
Dylan And Young with The Band - S.N.A.C.K
https://we.tl/t-OsgHRa0OvZ
Bucephalus
Gaius said:
@Old Man Jeff (yesterday) + The Pockets
The Pockets were a Danish indie rock band formed 1996 in Copenhagen. They released one album in 1997. And yes, the vocals will remind us to the Gallagers.
Pockets (Denmark) - s/t album, 1997
https://www.imagenetz.de/JxF24
Gaius said:
...Continuing with Dutch music and starting the letter 'O'...
This is another one you can't pass by. O.P.M.C. (the band's name) means Oldest Professional Music Company, a Dutch blues folk band of turned on Hippies.
O.P.M.C. (Netherlands) - Product Of Pisces And Capricorn, 1971, rem. 2014
https://www.imagenetz.de/n2tNA
New Riders Of The Purple Sage – Gypsy Cowboy
Columbia KC 31930 (USA 1972)
John Dawson (rhythm guitar, vocals)
David Nelson lead guitar, dobro, mandolin, bagpipes, vocals)
Dave Torbert (bass, acoustic guitar, vocals)
Spencer Dryden (drums, percussion)
Buddy Cage (pedal steel guitar)
With
Jack Schoer (horns)
Mark Naftalin (piano)
Richard Greene (violin)
1. A1 Gypsy Cowboy (4:19)
2. A2 Whiskey (3:32)
3. A3 Groupie (2:39)
4. A4 Sutter's Mill (1:52)
5. A5 Death And Destruction (8:37)
6. B1 Linda (3:03)
7. B2 On My Way Back Home (3:27)
8. B3 Superman (3:08)
9. B4 She's No Angel (2:50)
10. B5 Long Black Veil (3:53)
11. B6 Sailin' (2:49)
Artwork Included (front, back, labels)
https://www116.zippyshare.com/v/o4fsFNEd/file.html
The Twangbangers – 26 Days On The Road
Hightone Records HCD8142 (USA 2002)
Bill Kirchen (electric guitar, vocals)
Redd Volkaert (electric guitar, vocals)
Dallas Wayne (acoustic guitar, vocals)
Joe Goldmark (steel guitar, vocals)
Johnny Castle (bass, background vocals)
Jack O’Dell (drums, background vocals, lead vocals on “Mountain Girls”)
1. Truck Drivin' Man (3:43)
2. I Got A Rocket In My Pocket (4:25)
3. The Stuff Inside (5:40)
4. Wacky Walk (4:35)
5. She Loves Anything That Swings (5:28)
6. How Mountain Girls Can Love (3:12)
7. Rockabilly Funeral (4:22)
8. In Memory Of A Memory (3:51)
9. Rock Bottom (4:05)
10. Telewacker (3:26)
11. I Gotta Get Drunk (3:04)
12. Hot Rod Lincoln (9:27)
Artwork Included (front, back, booklet, CDs)
https://www56.zippyshare.com/v/ArLb5Xwo/file.html
Gaius said:
'Ulver' is a Genre-spanning group from Norway, active since 1993 with a respectable disco. One of their alsbums is dedicated to all their role-models, which means, it's full of cover versions of the Byrds, Pretty Things, Gandalf, Jefferson Airplane, Troggs, Les Fleurs de Lys, Beau Brummels...
Somehow they have managed that all these cover songs sound more like 'Ulver'.
Ulver (Norway) - Childhood's End, 2012
https://www.imagenetz.de/hMjTb
I don't know if those albums been sharing recently, if so, sorry. Otherwise here are Träd, Gräs & Stenars 2nd, 3rd and 4th album. If some of you need their self-titled 1st album from 1970 give me a call. I believe Gaius may have it also?
Träd, Gräs och Stenar - Rock För Kropp Och Själ (1972)
https://www.imagenetz.de/bn2Uu
https://www.discogs.com/master/530871-Tr%C3%A4d-Gr%C3%A4s-O-Stenar-Rock-F%C3%B6r-Kropp-Och-Sj%C3%A4l
Träd, Gräs och Stenar - Djungelns Lag (1972)
https://www.imagenetz.de/hHdDr
https://www.discogs.com/master/22218-Tr%C3%A4d-Gr%C3%A4s-Och-Stenar-Djungelns-Lag
Träd, Gräs och Stenar - Mors Mors (1973)
https://www.imagenetz.de/ru5f3
https://www.discogs.com/master/637370-Tr%C3%A4d-Gr%C3%A4s-Och-Stenar-Mors-Mors
Listen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LuKg1Y78zs&list=PL1FzxDjw6lYjd47boXukC_-GSy-YmX1AG
Filling some requests -
Chuck Jackson - Very Best Of 1961-1967 (Varese, 1997)
RIP Chuck, top shelf 60s soul man
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/FS2PiK5N/file.html
Various - To Hal and Bacharach (1998)
Australian alternative artists paying respectful tributes to Burt & Hal
https://www48.zippyshare.com/v/1BSiQXpN/file.html
All the best,
Jeff in Sydney
aka garagekings
@Jeff 68 said...
Just heard that Chuck Jackson died - Anyone have a nice collection of his work
Sad news. Another R&B great leaves us. He started with the Del-Vikings, had great success with Scepter until he bought out his contract to move to Motown. What he later called his biggest mistake.
Here are three albums to show a cross section
A Powerful Soul
A Tribute To Rhythm & Blues
Mr Emotion
All in one zip ... https://www.imagenetz.de/YxRAk
Pre-Hot 100 Pop Hits, Part 48.14 (updated, remastered)
1. Eddy Howard - Dainty Brenda Lee (2:56)
2. Eddy Howard - Bella Bella Marie (2:37)
3. Blue Lu Barker - A Little Bird Told Me (2:13)
4. Blue Lu Barker - What Did You Do to Me? (2:34)
5. Frankie Laine - You're All I Want For Christmas (2:44)
6. Frankie Laine - Tara Talara Tala (2:37)
7. Dinah Shore - Lavender Blue (Dilly Dilly) (3:02)
8. Dinah Shore - So Dear To My Heart (3:07)
9. Jimmy Wakely - I Love You so Much It Hurts (2:46)
10. Jimmy Wakely - I Don't Want Your Sympathy (2:48)
11. The Andrews Sisters - Christmas Island (2:36)
12. The Andrews Sisters - Winter Wonderland (2:41)
13. Les Brown & His Orchestra - I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm (2:56)
14. Les Brown & His Orchestra - I'm A-Tellin' You, Sam (I'm The Happiest Man Alive) (3:13)
15. Nat 'King' Cole - The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You) (3:12)
16. Nat 'King' Cole - All I Want For Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth) (2:31)
17. Frank Gallagher - You're All I Want For Christmas (3:22)
18. Frank Gallagher - Merry Christmas (2:38)
19. Evelyn Knight - Powder Your Face With Sunshine (2:14)
20. Evelyn Knight - One Sunday Afternoon (3:08)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-rDGRO0sPLGyWgv3P3n9ndJEZRnFKAdv
pass: U20.02.23
some fresh vinyl rips from a Lp collection i recently bought..........enjoy
Jimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain Boys - Good 'n Country ( 1960 ) ( vinyl rip wav )
https://krakenfiles.com/view/IsjaLzPdmR/file.html
Slim Harpo - The Best Of Slim Harpo ( 1969 ) ( vinyl rip wav )
https://krakenfiles.com/view/HAKFgdXasQ/file.html
VA - Rock & Roll Show ( 1978 ) ( vinyl rip wav )
https://krakenfiles.com/view/TTzi5Tgwyb/file.html
Chronological Classics
Illinois Jacquet 1945-1946 {CC 948}
Philo (Aladdin), Apollo & Savoy sides
Illinois Jacquet 1951-1952 (CC 1376)
Mercury/Clef sides
Illinois Jacquet 1953-1955 (CC 1451)
Clef sides
https://www.imagenetz.de/FCLHc
Hi,
John Cunninghom is a British singer-songrwiter, living in France, who makes albums that are very Beatlesque. However, they are very hard to find.
Here's a link to he's discography at discogs: https://www.discogs.com/artist/370078-John-Cunningham
Do you have any of these and like to post them?
Thanks.
Peerke
wally k said
More modern music today,it is the Warwick Records collection,
few old timers had a try to prolong career as well.
Warwick Records cd.
https://www.imagenetz.de/whbvt
Not the type of music usually share here but I can't get enough of Colm McGuinness
Hobbit Drinking Songs
Colm McGuinness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xVMqM7OzcI&ab_channel=ColmMcGuinnessMusic
Hobbit Drinking Songs (PART 2)
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Hobbit+Drinking+Songs+(PART+2)
Best version of Sixteen Tons ever!
Sixteen Tons (Low Bass Cover)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5unzdqkUko4
The Chemical Worker's Song (Irish Folk Cover)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceO0NLdkq-U
Enjoy!
Various Artists - Seven Inchers Vol. 38 45’s
Little Ben & The Cheers - Beggar Of Love/Brown Eye'd Devil 7" (1968)
https://www.discogs.com/Little-Ben-The-Cheers-Beggar-Of-Love/release/3878139
https://www.45cat.com/record/nc724513us
Betty Harris - Cry To Me/I'll Be A Liar 7" (1963)
https://www.45cat.com/record/455456
The Boris Gardiner Happening - Deadly Sting/Boing Boing 7" (1973)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Scorpion-With-The-Boris-Gardiner-Happening-Deadly-Sting/release/4785882
Roy Arlington - Everybody Makes A Mistake Sometimes/That's Good Enough 7" (1965)
https://www.45cat.com/record/s337
https://www.discogs.com/Roy-Arlington-Thats-Good-Enough-Everybody-Makes-A-Mistake-Sometimes/release/9450510
The Electric Flag, An American Music Band - Groovin’ Is Easy/Over-Lovin’ You 7" (1967)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Electric-Flag-An-American-Music-Band-Groovin-Is-Easy-Over-Lovin-You/release/11804565
Inez Foxx - Hi Diddle Diddle/Talk With Me 7" (1963)
https://www.discogs.com/Inez-Foxx-Hi-Diddle-Diddle-Talk-With-Me/master/1040212
The Couplings - I Can See/Young Dove's Calling 7" (1958)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Couplings-I-Can-See-Young-Doves-Calling/release/2913749
The Isley Brothers - Love The One You're With/He's Got Your Love 7" (1971)
https://www.45cat.com/record/tn930
Genie Brown - Once In The Morning/Let Me Stand In Your Shadow 7" (1973)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genie-Brown-on-45-rpm-Dunhill-D-4340-Let-Me-Stand-in-Your-Shadow-Once-in-the-Mo-/372602143432
Jerry Butler - Power Of Love/What Do You Do On A Sunday Afternoon 7" (1973)
https://www.discogs.com/Jerry-Butler-Power-Of-Love-What-Do-You-Do-On-A-Sunday-Afternoon/release/7974531
The Impalas - Sorry (I Ran All The Way Home)/Fool, Fool, Fool 7" (1959)
https://www.45cat.com/record/k9022
Sam, Erv & Tom - Soul Teacher/Hard To Get 7" (1967)
https://www.discogs.com/Sam-Erv-Tom-Soul-Teacher-Hard-To-Get/release/4993888
Buster Brown - The Madison Shuffle / John Henry (The Steel Driving Man) 7" (1960)
https://www.discogs.com/Buster-Brown-The-Madison-Shuffle-John-Henry-The-Steel-Driving-Man/release/3287115
Trini Lopez - The Right To Rock/Just Once More 7" (1958)
https://www.discogs.com/Trini-Lopez-The-Right-To-Rock/release/10821851
The Crystals - Then He Kissed Me/Brother Julius 7" (1963)
https://www.discogs.com/The-Crystals-Then-He-Kissed-Me/release/11142544
Dyke And The Blazers - Uhh/My Sisters' And My Brothers' Day Is Comin' 7"
https://www.discogs.com/Dyke-The-Blazers-Uhh-My-Sisters-And-My-Brothers-Day-Is-Comin/release/4689275
All @320 and all in one zip file
https://www69.zippyshare.com/v/V7nbaaF0/file.html
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Can’t wait to check this out. You obviously have tons of music.
Hi folks!
I'm looking for the Springsteen 9/19/78 Capital Theater, Passaic, NJ show.
Also, a long shot I know, looking for a Calexico concert that was broadcast on Italian radio. I don't remember any other details. It used to live on a deceased hard drive of mine. I got it originally be on archive.org but I don't see it there any longer.
Thanks Searnav for the Twangbangers, good stuff.
I'll post a Bill Kirchen compilation shortly.
Bob said "Also, Lloyd McCollough is a hillbilly artist, which seemed totally out of synch with the rest of the label. But it's the sort I like, and here it is too."
Thats because it is not on ELKO (CA) But EKKO (CA)
see my post at
https://anorakrockabilly45rpm.blogspot.com/2022/09/ekko-ca-45rpm.html
Dean
@ Apesville
re. Lloyd McCollough - that makes sense. I got the info from a photocopy of R&B Indies and took it as gospel (or R&B at least).
It doesn't help that the numbering is so similar too...
My bad.
Gaius said:
@Old Man Jeff
"You obviously have tons of music....'
Yes indeed, but never thought about the weight of more than 20 000 CD's. Maybe I should think about the static of my house :-)
Elko (Los Angeles) 1951-1959 - EXTRA TRACKS - AMENDED
Thanks to Little Boy Blue and wallyk
Here are some extra tracks to add to yesterday's Elko (Los Angeles)
1951-1959.
https://krakenfiles.com/view/ysgsLV5iOr/file.html
1010 - Larry Costello (voc.) with Earl Sims' Sextette - Doggin' Woman Blues
1010 - Larry Costello (voc.) with Earl Sims' Sextette - Texas Hop Boogie
1024 - J.D. Nicholson - '51 Boogie
254 - L.C. Robinson (Lowell Fulson) - Lonely Heart Blues (Everyday I Have The Blues
254 - L.C. Robinson (Lowell Fulson) - Rock With L.C. (Rocking After Midnight)
[The flip side of 1024 is J.D. Nicholson - Lonesome Road] I can't find this track with J.D. singing!
I didn't originally include the 1000 series because the J.D. Nicholson single contains repeated tracks, and I couldn't initially find the Larry Costello until wallyk pointed out that is is the same as Globe 123 - which is listed as by Earl Sims' Sextette (vcl. L. Costello).
The 254 - L.C. Robinson (Lowell Fulson) is yet another Elko 254 issue. That make 3 in total. Little Boy Blue pointed this out to me. These are the same tracks as Swing Time 196.
I also have doubts about the track 208 - Beatrice Hill with J.D. Nicholson & His Jiving Five - Lonesome Road.
I believe this is the same as the reverse of Elko 124, and should be J.D. Nicholson on vocals.
But this is a problematic label, you decide what you weant to believe. My brain is scrambled.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
WANTED track:
Elko 206 - Richard Brown & His Band - All The Way Home / I Found A Better Deal (voc Ruth Lilly Smith)
@Gaius: Thank you for Ulver.
@OldManJeff: Don't give up on the Long Ryders comp you requested last week. I'll try to post it tomorrow.
@Searnav
Thanks for The Twangbangers!
Here's a very short recording taken from Dutch radio in 2002:
Hilversum 3 broadcast: 2002-08-17
Recorded Blue Highways Festival Utrecht 2002-03-23
13:06"
01 Tryin' To Turn Her Memory Off
02 Rockabilly Funeral
03 She Loves Anything That Swings
https://workupload.com/file/t5325gumJKS
Rank Stranger
@320:
Uriel - Arzachel (1969)
https://uptobox.com/3evepromiyz7
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/1571874-Uriel-Arzachel-Collectors-Edition
Wilbert Longmire - Revolution (1969)
https://uptobox.com/5gl6w0olmhjk
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/439983-Wilbert-Longmire-Revolution
The Casuals - Hour World (1969)
https://uptobox.com/59ec4d8k49f2
info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/2772337-The-British-Casuals-Hour-World
Hello Everyone... Can anyone hook a brother up with some solo SONNY SMITH or his SONNY AND THE SUNSETS? Really getting hooked on his stuff. Muchas gracias! - SR, Philly
Many thanks
Bob for
Hollywood 1000 Series Gospel
Vin for
Illinois Jacquet
wally k for
Warwick Records
Request:
-Joe Haider – Joe Haider And His Friends ( 1979 )
-Joe Haider Straight Ahead – Up Shot ( 1989 )
-Joe Haider – Bert Joris Anniversary Big Band ❜92
Berni,
Here is:
Bruce Springsteen - 1978 - Pièce De Résistance _Capitol Theatre, Passaic, N.J._Sept.19th,1978
[Great Dane 3CD bootleg].
Found this on the net about four years ago. Thanks to the person responsible for the original upload. I added some Discogs images and basic info links.
https://krakenfiles.com/view/MeMskL4Ptr/file.html
https://www.imagenetz.de/PG4sZ
https://workupload.com/file/DwYPjDYpzTu
https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/fY3EtKeX/file.html
Enjoy!
Does anyone have the Mosaic set "Classic Coleman Hawkins Sessions 1922-1947"?
Thanks in advance.
Henk P,
Thanks so much! And so fast! I've been on a Springsteen kick lately and this is supposed to be THE best live show (but all the links I could find online were dead).
Much gratitude!
Berni
Bill Kirchen, of Commander Cody, The Twangbangers, etc.
01 - Working Man
02 - Bump Wood
03 - Detroit Diesel
04 - Big Hat - No Cattle
05 - Arlen Roth - Gas Station Frustration (with Bill Kirchen)
06 - Hammer Of The Honky-Tonk Gods
07 - Have Love Will Travel
08 - Hillbilly Truck Driving Man
09 - Womb To The Tomb
10 - Sleepwalk
11 - How Mountain Girls Can Love
12 - What's The Matter With The Mill
13 - Rockabilly Funeral
14 - Truck Stop At The End Of The World
15 - Don't Be True
16 - Tryin' To Turn Her Memory Off
17 - Who's That Who
18 - Swing Fever
19 - Which Came First
20 - Bottle Baby Boogie
21 - Hot Rod Lincoln (Live)
22 - Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
https://barkingmaddog.wetransfer.com/downloads/e6016f10bbf0b39daad7da9995ea4fc120220222105612/aa230c
Thanks Big Gray for the Mick Thomas share a quality Aussie Artist
THANK YOU for all the Chuck Jackson goodies
Myzuka don't works
Jeff in Sydney - Many, many thanks for "To Hal and Bacharach"!
Mark in Canberra
Gaius said:
@gethsemane + myzuka
It's an unsual and annual thing that happens every year for a couple of days. Hope they'll be back next week.You may help yourself with:
https://free-mp3-download.net/
and Discogs as the reference for the album and the tracklist. It's a little bit more work. Sometimes if the title of the album isn't the title of an albumtrack too, you can see the whole album. Otherwise you have to do it track by track.
Thank you. I think the Byrds lovers will enjoy it if they are not aware of them.
@Gaius. I lost a ton of vinyl in a flood. I’m 60 and just trying to get a few things back to hear. That Pockets album was interesting.
Thanks garagekings for the Chuck Jackson share.
Post a Comment