PLEASE READ OUR RULES:
We have a first entry each day that is a picture or a video, and only in that entry you can place your music links and requests (NO ALBUMS OR BOOKS RELEASED IN 2024 AND AFTER, AND A DAILY LIMIT OF 3 ALBUMS OR BOOKS AND NO REQUESTS FOR FLAC OR OTHER LOSSLESS, IF YOU WANT FLAC, BUY THE ALBUM)! Here you can say what you like, unless it's offensive, racist or discriminatory! Please keep your language polite and respectful.
All other official posts will only allow comments related to the official posts and such. That way it will keep things much more organized and tidy.
Enjoy! RYP and Gyro1966 and Gaius R.I.P.

24 comments:
Repost by request
Kim Simmonds And Savoy Brown – Goin’ To The Delta
RUF Records 1196 (Germany 2014)
Kim Simmonds (guitars, vocals)
Garnet Grimm (drums)
Pat DeSalvo (bass, vocals)
1. Laura Lee (4:23)
2. Sad News (6:13)
3. Nuthin' Like The Blues (4:56)
4. When You've Got A Good Thing (5:17)
5. Cobra (4:25)
6. Backstreet Woman (6:06)
7. Goin' To The Delta (5:55)
8. Just A Dream (4:54)
9. Turn Your Lamp On (3:47)
10. I Miss Your Love (4:56)
11. Sleeping Rough (4:59)
12. Going Back (4:23)
Artwork Included (front, back, booklet, CD)
https://workupload.com/file/XWPPzvSBTC7
Chris Hillman – Morning Sky
Original LP = Suger Hill SH-3729 (USA 1982)
CD = Sugar Hill SH-CD-3729 (USA 1991)
Chris Hillman (mandolin, guitar, lead vocals)
Herb Pedersen (guitar, banjo, harmony vocals)
Byron Berline (fiddle)
Al Perkins (dobro, steel guitar, guitar)
Kenny Wertz (guitar, harmony vocals)
Emory Gordy, Jr. (bass)
Bernie Leadon (banjo)
1. A1 Tomorrow Is A Long Time (2:47)
2. A2 The Taker (2:36)
3. A3 Here Today And Gone Tomorrow (2:59)
4. A4 Morning Sky (2:18)
5. A5 Ripple (3:12)
6. B1 Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues (2:34)
7. B2 Don't Let Your Sweet Love Die (2:40)
8. B3 Mexico (3:05)
9. B4 It's Happening To You (2:52)
10. B5 Hickory Wind (3:40)
Artwork Included (LP front, back, labels and CD front, back, booklet, CD)
https://workupload.com/file/nu7ph3cPCx4
Arthur Brown – Dance With Arthur Brown
LP = Gull GULP.1008 (USA 1975)
CD = Line LICD 9.00002 (Germany 1985)
Arthur Brown (vocals)
With (in alphabetical order)
Les Adley (anglong / angklung)
Philip Bradbury (backing vocals)
Charlie Charles (drums)
Andy Dalby (guitars)
Charley Dunbar (drums)
Ken Elliott (moog, clavinet)
Malcom Flynn (congas)
Stuart Gordon (violin)
The Gospelayres (choir)
Don Gould (strings arrangements)
Fuzzy, Stevie & Mutt (backing vocals)
George Kahn (saxophones)
Lindsay Kidd (anglong / angklung)
Pat Lewis (congas)
Ranche McLean (guitar)
Q. Modo (bell)
James Morgan (bass)
Errol Nelson (organ, piano)
Lloyd Parks (bass)
Cynthia Richards (percussion)
Lee Robinson (bass)
Enrico Smith (castanets)
Pete Solley (keyboards, moog, clavinet, piano, organ)
Drachen Theaker (tablas, congas, plank)
The Thunderlights (backing vocals)
Keith Tippet (piano)
Steve Yorke (bass)
1. A1 We've Got To Get Out Of This Place (3:32)
2. A2 Helen With The Sun (7:33)
3. A3 Take A Chance (5:03)
4. A4 Crazy (2:15)
5. A5 Hearts And Minds (3:13)
6. B1 Dance (5:32)
7. B2 Out Of Time (3:40)
8. B3 Quietly With Tact (4:31)
9. B4 Soul Garden (4:40)
10. B5 The Lord Will Find A Way (4:17)
11. B6 Is There Nothing Beyond God (2:19)
Fresh CD Rip - Artwork Included (LP front, back, labels and CD front, back, booklet, CD)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/sBGq5iTb
A Service To The World
sah'lomon - soukous beat jona - & groupe zimbabwe
https://www.discogs.com/release/9751300-Sahlomon-Sahlomon
seke molenga & kalo kawongolo& lee perry - 1977 african roots [heart of the congo]
https://www.discogs.com/release/2034997-Seke-Molenga-Kalo-Kawongolo-Lee-Perry-PresentsAfrican-Roots
Shangara - Shangara Jive (CC Shangara 001, 1993)
https://www.discogs.com/release/23872157-Shangara-Jive-Shangara-Jive
https://pixeldrain.com/u/jtFDKHpr
Hi TZ’ers!
I’ve been listening to the Purple Mountains 2019 album. A few days ago a fellow TZ’er recently posted some Silver Jews albums which inspired me to do a David Berman dig. It’d been awhile since I listened.
I already posted these 3 books before but I decided to let some David Berman shine today.
Actual Air - poems by David Berman (1999) pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UbwJ2Fdrd9O_o_uCKE3aWAbQB_HMlcK_/view?usp=share_link
The Portable February by David Berman (2009) pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TYyYMMV2RWusQdhmGJF-6KKhHcbjr1P5/view?usp=share_link
The Colonial Manuscript - by David Berman (2020) pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_z2fP_3oUmDwGKytpRHysbf-GBV3hWt_/view?usp=share_link
Enjoy!
Some more Steve Gunn: The Unseen In Between and its companion ep Acoustic Unseen (both from 2019). Good stuff!
https://www.imagenetz.de/eTGDR
Random Interesting Things, #363
Chris Forsyth & The Solar Motel Band / Intensity Ghost (2014)
Shelly Manne / Mannekind (1972)
Meat Beat Manifesto / Peel Sessions EP (1993)
https://mega.nz/folder/xjonxILC#jHif0-P10gNULuiYmaI8zQ
Will be live for a couple of weeks
Capt D
THURSDAY NIGHT VIDEO
FABEATLESFABEATLESFABEATLES PARTTWELVE
34. London To America (1965 Vol.4)
https://we.tl/t-ca9NJD6GoShgfVBG
35. Shea 1965 (1965 Vol.5)
https://we.tl/t-QWYxFZjST2XQWTMT
36. Here They Are...US Tour NY To San Diego (1965 Vol.6)
https://we.tl/t-dYKrhNyBAaq1Ehgy
TOM STEVENS
The Long Ryders have just issued High Noon Hymns, their 2nd album without their late, much-missed compadre. (Find it on bandcamp)
Tom's first appearance on disc was as bass player and background vocalist with the band MAGI.
This is their only LP (very rare and much bootlegged), plus a non-LP B-side. https://www.discogs.com/release/5763583-Magi-Win-Or-Lose + Mama
https://workupload.com/file/nt8m39aunm2
ALL Tom's solo work is available on bandcamp too.
Good morning everyone!
I didn't realise there was an instrumental version of Deserter's Songs by Mercury Rev. Would any kind soul happen to have it, please?
Deserter's Songs (Instrumentals) - Mercury Rev (Also titled 'Deserter's Songs - The Instrumental Edition)
Regards
Stella
@Rick Saunders. Here is Art Pepper Presents West Coast Sessions, Vol. 6 Shelly Manne. Vol. 5 was previously posted.
https://www.imagenetz.de/BttHs
Hayseed Dixie is a band that plays bluegrass versions of rock songs (and some originals). They have 16 albums.
Here's 3 samplers I made:
https://mega.nz/file/2vZ1jZzY#L8h2oghUBO7Ff09aIkU0ZKLXe7ToLfwGU93nf5C0ta0
Jack Name : Magic Touch / 2020
Karolina
A Moving - On Blues
Dudette
Empty Nights
Kick - Around Johnny
Sacred Place
Do You Know Ida No ?
Having A Good Time
I Came To Tell You In Plain English (I'm Leaving You)
Losing My Way
https://pixeldrain.com/u/2x9Cvm53
Sorgual (diskobole.blogspot.com)
Lynn White : Am I Too Much Woman For You / 1981
Too Much Woman
It Ain't No Fun
Rock Steady
Pains In My Heart
I Didn't Make My Move Too Soon
Blues In My Bedroom
School Girl Crush
I Gotta Some News For You
https://pixeldrain.com/u/dhCKytwu
Sorgual (diskobole.blogspot.com)
Lynn White : Blues In My Bedroom / 1982
Breaking Up Somebody's Home
Anyway The Wind Blow
Down On Me
Part Time Love
I Don't Ever Wanna See Your Face Again
Giving It All I Got
Blues In My Bedroom
You Gonna Make Me Cry
If You can't Come Home For Christmas
https://pixeldrain.com/u/fUer2D5d
Sorgual (diskobole.blogspot.com)
Yay! Thank you for Art & Shelly, Steve.
-Rick
Mucho thanks for the MBM, Cap'n.
I never dug into America (the band). Like The Beatles they were always there constantly on the radio. I never seriously dug into The Beatles until my mid-twenties for the same reason.
But I read an interesting article recently about America being produced by George Martin, which I'd never heard mention of before, so I found the six albums they recorded with George (incl the greatest hits which he George Martin-ized so the songs would have a similar vibe) plus one of the live albums (recorded with an orchestra) and I've just been amazed by each of them.
Sure, I still cringe a little when I hear the line from Ventura Highway about "Alligator lizards in the air" which I've since learned is about cloud shapes, but dang this is great stuff. I'll post them over the next couple of days.
1975 America - Hearts
https://pixeldrain.com/u/QJPHGThC
1976 America - Hideaway
https://pixeldrain.com/u/yABjP1Da
1979 America – Silent Letter
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Bgmv8kuP
The last of the Helios Creed in my collection:
The Warming 7" (1991)
Your Choice Live Series (1994)
Not Without Sorcery EP (2008)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/zzCpa8Wc
SZ
Thanks for this. Have vols. 1 - 4 also been posted previously?
Thanks
Cheers,
Mike M
thanks for this great Beatles video series
Cheers,
Mike M
hi can anyone help ?. i am looking for killigrew by john killigrew 1970 penny farthing records pels 513 . thanks in advance richard
These are gold dust! Huge thanks!!!
Post a Comment