1 Get Yourself Together (Hot Line) - Al Greene 2 Don't Hurt Me No More (Hot Line) - Al Greene 3 I'm Gonna Put a Watch on You (Poptone) - Ruby Lee 4 I Believe in You (Poptone) - Ruby Lee 5 My Baby Left Me (Rca Victor) - Elvis Presley 6 I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (Rca Victor) - Elvis Presley 7 It Should Have Been Me (Atlantic) - Ray Charles 8 Am I Blue (Atlantic) - Ray Charles 9 Melinda (King) - Roy Brown 10 La-Dee-Dah-Dee (King) - Roy Brown 11 Do the Robot (Marlo) - Marveluss Mickey & the Rock-A-Sonic's 12 Swingin' Mary (Marlo) - Marveluss Mickey & the Rock-A-Sonic's 13 I Got Eyes (Dig) - Mel Williams with Johnny Otis Orchestra 14 It's You (Dig) - Mel Williams with Johnny Otis Orchestra 15 She's My Baby (Bango) - Bob Kelly & the Bob Kats 16 Malinda (Bango) - Bob Kelly & Lambert & His Band 18 Heavy Sugar (Specialty) - Lloyd Lambert & His Band 19 Good Rockin' Tonight (Rca Victor) - Elvis Presley 20 I Don't Care If the Sun Don't Shine (Rca Victor) - Elvis Presley 21 Rock This House (Chess) - Jimmy Rogers 22 My Last Meal (Chess) - Jimmy Rogers 23 Rico Y Sabroson (M-G-M) - Ralph Riog 24 Montuno Para Ti (M-G-M) - Ralph Riog 25 She's Alright (Finer Arts) - Otis Redding & the Shooters 26 Tuff Enuff (Finer Arts) - The Shooters 27 Spur of the Moment (Columbia) - Larry Collins 28 The Rebel - Johnny Yuma (Columbia) - Larry Collins 29 Undercurrent (Imperial) - Richie Allen 30 Kick-Off (Imperial) - Richie Allen 31 Jaguar and Thunderbird (Chess) - Chuck Berry 32 Our Little Rendezvous (Chess) - Chuck Berry
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

11 comments:
"Do The 45!" Vol. 1103
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://www.imagenetz.de/9wQjV
front and back cover:
https://www.imagenetz.de/92pNN
…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 1058:
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/sLx0VbBb#wbWtHIePZKBdNAYgn2G8Uzpk52uoCZp_vRjT85_RgJk
Great, thanks!
Track #23 and 24: The name of the artist is "Ralph Roig"
Thanks G
Hi RYP thanks for keeping this site going. It really is a part of my life every morning.
I'd be happy to do that and I appreciate your comment!
Thank you for Vol 1103
Thank you for this series, it's filled MANY gaps!
Cheers Gyro!
Thank you!
Mucho Gras Folks!
Thanks Gyro.
cheers,ELtel
Post a Comment