Monday, 27 May 2024

Susan Surftone "2Nd To One" 2018

I've been playing guitar since The Beatles came to America in 1964. That's a long time. I started a band in NYC in the mid-1980's. In the mid-1990's I started an instrumental surf band in Rochester, NY called the Surftones...
...I was signed to a label in Hamburg, Germany, Gee-Dee Music, and the label changed the name to Susan and the SurfTones. We released three CDs for Gee-Dee and did four European tours. By 2011 I had moved to the west coast and started playing bass as well as guitar on my recordings. I released my first CD, "Shore," as Susan SurfTone. As always the music has a 1960's Garage and Pop influence as well as Surf. Sometime you might find a bit of '70's punk/new wave too. I play a combination of originals and covers. The covers are a way of connecting with listeners when your music doesn't usually have words. Occasionally I have recorded songs with vocals. The vocal songs have been greeted favorably but I prefer being a guitarist. You can hear me occasionally on Siriusxm on Bill Kelly's Blackhole Bandstand, The Underground Garage, Channel
trax:
01 Blue Moon Of Kentucky 02 Trying To Get To You 03 One-Sided Love Affair 04 Mystery Train 05 Heartbreak Hotel 06 A Mess Of Blues 07 Reconsider Baby

4 comments:

RYP said...

Susan Surftone "2Nd To One"
gitit! no pw
https://www.imagenetz.de/qy7x7

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rocking Eddie

cdelint said...

Thanks!