Saturday, 18 May 2024

I'm back, happy and well refreshed!

Thank you for your good wishes, which all came true! And now let's continue what we had interrupted for 12 days! I hope the days haven't been too long for you and everyone is doing well!

21 comments:

Deadmandeadman said...

I wish I knew how to make and post compilations

cabledogg2 said...

some more recent thrift store finds for y'all...........enjoy




** Bluegrass**

The Gibson Brothers - Bona Fide ( 2003 ) ( cd rip flac )

https://we.tl/t-TBEql6dFsL




** Bluegrass**

VA - High Atomsphere ( Ballads And Banjo Tunes from Virginia & North Carolins Collected in November 1965 ) ( 1995 ) cd rip flac )

https://we.tl/t-eq0GTP9xxs





** Bluegrass **

VA - The Worlds Greatest Bluegrass Pickers ( 30 Sensational Instrumentals ) ( 1991 ) ( cd rip flac )

https://we.tl/t-VgpoSjmgkn

Mose said...


You were missed, but everyone deserves a respite, especially the tireless Ryp.

Mose said...

Request
About 10 years ago Bob Stanley's Croyden Municipal label put out a pair of compilations with nostalgic coffee bar themes, 'Soho Continental' and 'Soho Expresso.' Would anyone have these, or other similar albums?

https://www.discogs.com/label/573212-Croydon-Municipal?page=1

I'm making some playlists for an Italian cafe and would love some additional material. I'm looking for 50's and early 60's pop, light jazzy stuff (I'm not specifically looking for songs about coffee).

Any help or suggestions is very appreciated. And a big thanks to Susan D for the James Booker, it's great to get these extra recordings.

Mose

vincentsear said...

huzzah! you were missed

Richie Nixan said...

Well, hello, recovered means you were unwell? Rather hoped you'd stretch the good days till past Pfinstern. But, you're back, you're better, yeah, you're best.

Richie Nixan said...

Let's crack on with the Legendary Jay Miller series # 13

37 Zydeco Blues Vol. 2 The Legendary Jay Miller Sessions
38 - Going To New Orleans - Flyright 601
39 Warren Storm - Mama Mama Mama

https://we.tl/t-x0qY6yivoc

Link Lasts a week

The Chairman said...

Gut zu hören, RYP, und danke, dass Du - vor Pfingsten, wo wir alle nur faul auf der Couch liegen - schon wieder im Sattel sitzt! Best, TC

Steve said...

Good to have you back but who comes back on a Saturday??

Carlos Henrique Xavier Endo said...

This photo reminds me "Live Peace in Toronto" sleeve of John Lennon's album.

Rob Kopp said...

Welcome back from Greece, RYP. In 2 days I'm going myself to Crete for 10 days with my wife, her sister and my brother-in-law.

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back!

Earthbound said...

Mose,

Here are Soho Expresso & Soho Continental

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/046ab287dc3f30b6acbe47f8e1d2a06d20240518152814/e7e274e4c0bbaa2a48f03e10e511a54d20240518152815/183b9c?trk=TRN_TDL_01

Anonymous said...

thumbs up!

Bucephalus

musikaman said...

Welcome back!!

You were missed.

12 days to catch up on some of the great music I've downloaded from TZ over the years, but have yet to listen.

Psychfan said...

Welcome back RYP! Sounds like a good time was had by all.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back RYP.
Hope you had a beautiful holiday

Hana-Bi

RYP said...

Rob Kopp, have a nice time on Crete!

imnokid said...

welcome home! Hope you had a good time!

la musica e vita said...

RYP - hope you came home with a tan!

Wecome Back with some John Sebastian!

Welcome Back (Theme from Welcome Back, Kotter)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK4_fDHv-SQ

John Sebastian Welcome Back July 8 2019 City Winery Chicago nunupics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KieNvPQBGw

cdelint said...

Welcome back!