Monday, 20 May 2024

Five Fingers With Parasol "Hotel Chanclas" 2011

This music blew me away when I heard it. I just had to have it. The sound they produce is so much like the beach/surf music of the late 60's - 70's...
...The tone of the guitar's and the sound of the drums have been faithfully reproduced here. This is pure energy. All tracks are instrumental but I love that anyway. It's the music I grew up listening to. I was shocked to see these guys were from Spain. Glad to see this music is still alive and well. Favourite: Spanish Siesta. - Frederick Jones
trax:
01 Elephant Beach 02 Spanish Siesta 03 Wheat Harvest On The Beach 04 Your Girlfriend Is A Sea Monkey 05 Hotel Chanclas 06 Not Enough Beer!!

2 comments:

RYP said...

Five Fingers With Parasol "Hotel Chanclas"
gitit! no pw
https://krakenfiles.com/view/Tf6Jm8iOAo/file.html

Chocoreve said...

Thanks RYP for Five Fingers With Parasol "Hotel Chanclas" 2011 !