It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is dull, unbearable or unplayable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)
trax:1 Stormy Monday (Glades) - Latimore 2 There's No End (Glades) - Latimore 3 Full of Fire (London) - Al Green 4 Could I Be the One (London) - Al Green 5 With Everything I Feel in Me (Atlantic) - Aretha Franklin 6 Sing It Again - Say It Again (Atlantic) - Aretha Franklin 7 Call Me (Come Back Home) (London) - Al Green 8 What a Wonderful Thing Love Is (London) - Al Green 9 Summertime (Verve) - Sylvie Mora 10 Miserlou (Verve) - Sylvie Mora 11 Turn Off, Next Exit (Tuesday) - The Alright Five 12 Tiny Tagalong (Tuesday) - The Alright Five 13 Funky Jerk (Roulette) - Sam Moultrie 14 The Promised Land (Roulette) - Sam Moultrie 15 Lookin' for the Blues (Congress) - Richie Adams 16 I Understand (Congress) - Richie Adams 17 Keep Me Crying (London) - Al Green 18 There Is Love (London) - Al Green 19 Oh Me, Oh My (Dreams in My Arms) (London) - Al Green 20 Strong As Death (Sweet As Love) (London) - Al Green 21 Livin' for You (London) - Al Green 22 It Ain't No Fun to Me (London) - Al Green 23 Look What You Done for Me (London) - Al Green 24 I've Never Found a Girl (London) - Al Green
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...

12 comments:
"Do The 45!" Vol. 920
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/cvRy3AgI#LUwLNmm2RTqjVNZqBcy9ugrrLHuioMNycSAbBVzEntI
or:
https://www.imagenetz.de/jYAwr
front and back cover:
https://www.imagenetz.de/vLQ3W
…and here are all the covers of "Do The 45!" Vol 1 - 898:
gitit! no pw
https://mega.nz/file/QSw0WQIA#YnM_5Pm6ErFMdoDrDnUZS5MnD69sbX4JwUG8zP1O-Hw
Super guys, many thanks!
Thanks for vol 920 - Excellent
Tracklist/spreadsheet for all 920 vols:
https://www.imagenetz.de/eQAfv
Thank you for creating a great series of music.
Thanks Gyro & Roz
Hi RYP
Cheers Gyro!
Thanks Gyro ! That's what I call a fair amount of Rev. Al Green !
Thanks Gyro.
cheers,ELtel
Thank you for Vol 920
Thanks!
@Gyro & RYP - Thank you!
@Rpz - Thanks as always for updating the spreadsheet.
Track # 15 and 16: The name of the artists is "Ritchie Adams"
Post a Comment