Saturday, 4 May 2024

Bo Diddley "I'm A Man Live '84" 2016

Limited edition 12”picture vinyl of blues rock legend Bo Diddley performing some of his best songs live including his best loved “Bo Diddley,” “Roadrunner,” “I’m A Man” and more!
Now when I was a little boy
At the age of five
I had somethin' in my pocket
Keep a lot of folks alive
Now I'm a man
Made twenty-one
You know baby
We can have a lot of fun
I'm a man
I spell m-a-n, man
All you pretty women
Stand in line
I can make love to you baby
In an hour's time
I'm a man
I spell m-a-n, man
I goin' back down
To kansas to
Bring back the second cousin
trax:
01 Intro Bo Diddley 02 Doctor Jekyll 03 Everleen 04 I Don't Know Where I've Been 05 You Can't Judge A Book 06 Roadrunner 07 I'm A Man 08 Mona

1 comment:

RYP said...

Bo Diddley "I'm A Man Live '84"
gitit! no pw
https://www.imagenetz.de/JGon2