Rare BO DIDDLEY! The following are amongst the rarest BO DIDDLEY-related recordings from around the world.
"It's my rhythm that makes music penetrate to the followers I have. What you do has got to penetrate. You can be a good speaker and know what to say, but if you ain't shooting it out right, it just ain't gonna do right. You almost gotta write it on a piece of paper and sing it at the same time, just so as to make sure people don't misunderstand. You got to get it out there, produce it, make the people feel it and if they like it well, you got something going." -Bo's work is true ensemble. The instrumental group melds together with dynamic rhythmic backbone that carries Bo's concise and moving voice' "Know something? I'm classed as a Negro but I'm not: I'm what you call a black Frenchman, a Creole. All my people are from New Orleans, the bayou country. Just like Fats (Domino). French, African, Indian, all mixed up. I like gumbo, dig? Hot sauces too. That's where my music comes from, all the mixture. Some people are known for this, some for that. Mix 'em and it can get weird, hah!" -
These Records recorded on October 21 & 22, 1977 at Joyous Lake Nightclub in Woodstock. N.Y. are a testament to Bo Diddley's power and talent. With his ever-present wide-brimmed Stetson and his guitar that shoots his magic. Bo Diddley lifts you up and out, clapping and shouting "Have Mercy". - liner notes by Bo Diddley and Johanna Cypis
1. Bo Diddley 2. I'm A Man 3. You All Green 4. Mr. Kruschev 5. Somebody Beat Me 6. Tonight Is Ours 7. I'm Sorry 8. Little Girl 9. Hey Bo Diddley 10. Say Bossman 11. Bring It To Jerome 12. Mona 13. Before You Accuse Me 14. You Can't Judge A Book By Lookin' At The Cover 15. Road Runner
note: I have bought this regular double LP splitted in two different LP's with different covers - one printed in France, the other one in England. But obviously it is the same concert produced by Bernard Fox.

13 comments:
bla bla i got this - it's not rare..
You couldn't have bothered to announce your blah blah. How sweet to be an idiot!
Thank you. Track 9 is missing.
Thanks Ryp! - Stinky
Jammerwaffet, thanks for your attention! Here is a new link with the complete set.
Bo Diddley "I'm A Man" (Live)
gitit! no pw
https://pixeldrain.com/u/PHt6h99U
Nicely, Ryp. Thank you.
Bla Bla being a boo boo is bah bah, so sayeth the low be-ers.
Thanx for this here Bo, I aint never knowed about it befo'.
RYP, Thanks for this
I would really like to get this Album that I do not have. Could some kind soul repost this album. Thank you in advance,
thanks RYP for the Bo!
Bob,
If you take a closer look, you can find the link here on this page in the comments!
RYP, Danke and a question.
Where, In the hell, do you get your patience from?
Can I have some too?
Post a Comment