01 Godnight to the B.A.D. Guy 02 Gentleman's Choice 03 Speedracer 04 California Street 05 Our Legend 06 Lonesome Tears 07 Little Spider 08 Loving You 09 Some Kinda Hate 10 The Breeze and I 11 O Pica Pau 12 Speedracer (vocal)
Wednesday, 19 August 2026
The Beach Breakers "Takin' Care of Family Business" 2012
Recorded in December 2011 at Concepto Sonorus by Jorge Chikiar and German Tschudy. Mixed at Bichi Studio by Francisco "Bichi" Bozzi. Mastered at Mallorca Studio by Sebastian Rodriguez Morell.
trax:
01 Godnight to the B.A.D. Guy 02 Gentleman's Choice 03 Speedracer 04 California Street 05 Our Legend 06 Lonesome Tears 07 Little Spider 08 Loving You 09 Some Kinda Hate 10 The Breeze and I 11 O Pica Pau 12 Speedracer (vocal)
01 Godnight to the B.A.D. Guy 02 Gentleman's Choice 03 Speedracer 04 California Street 05 Our Legend 06 Lonesome Tears 07 Little Spider 08 Loving You 09 Some Kinda Hate 10 The Breeze and I 11 O Pica Pau 12 Speedracer (vocal)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The Beach Breakers "Takin' Care of Family Business" 2012
gitit! no pw
https://www.imagenetz.de/vkyfp
Post a Comment