Friday, 7 August 2026

"Bird-Doggin’" - USA Garage Greats 1965-1967 (and beyond!)

More great sixties garage from the USA and beyond in this Gyro Records comp - all from the original 45’s! Tons of rarities are mixed in with better-known garage, making for a strong comp!

traxfromwax:
1. Cause I Love You (Norfolk) - The Shilos 2. Lonely Town (Norfolk) - The Shilos 3. Last Trip (Love) - We Who Are 4. Remember When (Love) - We Who Are 5. Sunshine Becomes You (Golden Voice) - The Suburban 9 To 5 6. Can I Get To Know You Better (Night Owl) - The Willing Mind 7. Decide (Night Owl) - The Willing Mind 8. Kapt. Kangaroo (Golden Voice) - The Suburban 9 To 5 9. My Baby's Barefoot (Dore) - The Syndicate 10. Love Will Take Away (Dore) - The Syndicate 11. Crawl Into My Shoulder (Kim) - Ronn Starr 12. She Needs Love (Oil City Records) - The Tapestry Garden 13. Runaround Girl (Sidewalk) - The Portraits 14. I Want You (Qualicon) - The Painted Faces 15. Things We See (Qualicon) - The Painted Faces 16. I Don't Need You No More (Dot) - The Rumblers 17. Boss (Dot) - The Rumblers 18. Bird-Doggin' (Challenge) - Gene Vincent 19. Ain't That Too Much (Challenge) - Gene Vincent 20. Soul-Shakin' Psychedelic Sally (Smash) - The Hallmarks 21. Girl Of My Dreams (Smash) - The Hallmarks 22. I Can't Sleep At Night (Ugly Things) - The Tiles 23. I Let Her Be (Ugly Things) - The Tiles 24. Not Now (RCA Victor) - The SideKicks 25. Bald Headed Woman (Philips) - The Jay-Jays 26. So Mystifying (Philips) - The Jay-Jays 27. Thinking About Today (Relax) - The Outsiders 28. Lying All The Time (Relax) - The Outsiders 29. T.N.T. (Decca) The Nashville Teens 30. Google Eyes (Decca) - The Nashville Teens
...originally served by Gyro1966...

1 comment:

RYP said...

"Bird-Doggin’" - USA Garage Greats 1965-1967 (and beyond!)
gitit! no pw
https://workupload.com/file/hG26qfa6MZQ