Monday, 24 December 2012

"BLUE CHRISTMAS"

Great collection of Holiday flavored R&B and blues from the 50's!
trax:
1. Christmas Greeting - Little Esther Phillips & Mel Walker & Johnny Otis 2. White Christmas - Clyde McPhatter & The Drifters 3. Christmas Time Blues - Roy Milton 4. What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? - The Orioles 5. I Want My Baby For Christmas - Jimmy Liggins 6. Boogie Woogie Santa Claus - Mabel Scott 7. Christmas In Heaven - Billy Ward & The Dominoes 8. Best Wishes - Lowell Fulson 9. Faraway Christmas Blues - Little Esther Phillips & Mel Walker & Johnny Otis 10. Christmas Date Blues - Big Joe Turner 11. Any Day Now - Sam Cooke 12. Let's Make Christmas Merry Baby - Amos Milburn 13. Hey Santa Claus - The Moonglows 14. I'll Be Home For Christmas - Bull Moose Jackson 15. Lonesome Christmas - Lowell Fulson 16. Christmas Spirit - Julia Lee 17. May Everyday Be Christmas - Louis Jordan 18. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole 19. Christmas Boogie - Sugar Chile Robinson 20. Lonely Christmas - The Orioles 21. Oh, How I Hate To See Christmas Come Around - Jimmy Witherspoon 22. I Want My Baby For Christmas - Smokey Hogg 23. I'll Be Home For Christmas - The Pilgrim Travelers 24. Just A Lonely Christmas - The Moonglows 25. Merry Christmas Baby - Charles Brown 26. Silent Night - The Ravens
 ...served by Gyro1966...

11 comments:

RYP said...

"BLUE CHRISTMAS"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/51074502/file.html

richsoul said...

just when you think you've seen a dfferent xmas cd along comes Twilightzone. Thank you.

KDNYfm said...

Thanx RYP,
I actually came on line today for looking the Nat King Cole Christmas album, but not having much luck. This looked like a nice compilation of stuff I dont already have!
Thanx and Merry Christma to you and the rest of your blog followers!
Al

lemonflag said...

Thanks

Psyclist said...

I am just working my way through Papa Aint no Santa Claus which is terrific but this one looks even more promising:)!

Anonymous said...

merry christmas

Anonymous said...

My heart wishes and my thanks to your team.

Anonymous said...

hey there,
is there any chance of a re-up?
thx a lot anyway!

Little D said...

Would love a re-up too! Thanks so much!

Little D said...

Would love a re-up too, please! Thanks so much

Anonymous said...

Would love a re-up too, please! Thanks so much