“Soul Hooligan…admirably comes across as the missing link between Hawkwind and the Who”
“The biggest surprise is finding Rod Stewart and The Faces!
“You’d have to go an awfully long way to trump the garage guru Groovy Ruben” Q Magazine
“ 4 out of 5, a great album” Mojo
Unique compilation in that it mixes psychedelic sounds from the past (Path Through The Forest, vintage Rod Stewart) and newer psych jams from the past ten years (The Zombies-like "Is It Her?", "The Woeful Tale of Shakes Magoo" and the sublime "Space Travel" by the Soul Hooligans).I was surprised to hear a new Andy Ellison (post-John's Children) track on here ("Heather Lane"). There's even a cool Delta 72 track! You can't go wrong with this great sounding package. A+++++(Amazon)
trax:1. Space Travel - Soul Hooligan 2. Food For Soul - The Evergreen 3. Path Through The Forest - The Factory 4. Heather Lane - Andy Lewis & Andy Ellison 5. Ten Feet Tall - The Argonauts 6. The Woeful Tale Of Shakes Magoo - Groovy Ruben 7. Candlelight - Grantchester Meadow 8. These Eyes - Jarvis Humby 9. Quarter To Now - Templar 10. Is It Her? - Smashing Time 11. Early Roller Machine 4444 (Feat. Rod Stewart & Ron Wood) - Quiet Melon 12. The Champ - The Delta 72 13. Will You Miss Me When I'm Dead? - The Noel Gilpin Emporium 14. The Size Of It - The Standing 8 Counts
...served by Gyro1966...

19 comments:
"SUGARLUMPS"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://www.multiupload.com/QMWHIZGO31
wie immer - super,klasse. ein dickes danke und thanx aus good old schleswig holstein
yours Pauli
Oh, My God; the era never stopped.
TXS.
Thank you very much. Fantastic!!!
VERY nice. You guys rock.
Absolutely fabulous!
thanks
Gyro, I salute you. Never have listened to even one of the tracks
I'm downloading it right now! Thank you very Much!
Ce truc est assez incroyable ! Beaucoup de morceaux vraiment extras. Wow de wow ! Sincèrement merci !!!
Anonymoussalex
Nice!
Great comp. Many thanks!
Great collection. I love it. Thank you!
Great Find....Thanks for the share !
Niall
Yippee!! Many thanks.
- d.
this is a great comp!
the club au go-go sets are brilliant, too
can anyone recommend further comps?
Arghhhh...dead link! Please re-up :-)
new:
http://www.multiupload.com/FXD27M0I2H
Thanks very much for the new link Gyro1966, I appreciate it.
Post a Comment