
trax:1. Tears of Sorrow - The Primettes 2. I Love You So - The Kittens 3. I'll Be Back - The L.A. Dolls 4. It's Been a Long Time - Ruby & Her Swinging Rocks 5. Touch of Love - Clara Hardy 6. He's So Fine - The Corvells 7. Love Me Now - The Clevers 8. Too Young to Love - The Taylor Tones 9. Dutchess Conquers Duke - The Conquerors 10. Baby Sitting - The Corvells 11. Pretty Baby - The Primettes 12. He's My Guy - The Kittens 13. Town Sensation - The Satin Angels 14. Sick Spell - The L.A. Dolls 15. I Cried a Tear Over You - Ruby & Her Swinging Rocks 16. Pity Me - The Satin Angels 17. My Heart Went Zing - The Taylor Tones 18. I Love You So - The Kittens
...served by Gyro1966...

14 comments:
"THE DETROIT GIRL GROUPS"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://www.multiupload.com/0X5QD2GTXN
once again,many thanks for this super-RARE! drop!
just love collecting these detroit sounds!
Thanks for today's posts, RYP. Both rare and both wonderful, as usual. Really appreciate your kindness and generosity. All the best,
Iggy
Thanks for another excellent share as you have learn us so long.Much appreciated.
Hello!
Can you re-upload RAY AGEE "West Coast Blues and R&B Legend" Vol. 3 ?
You kidding me, right? i was lookin' on the net 2 days ago for this Relic release! Woo! many thanks mate!
Looks interesting. Thx. W.
Thanks Gyro!
Thanks for this great Detroit doo-wop comp! One can never hear enough doo-wop, especially from the girls.
Thanks
Thanks for sharing...the girls are great :)
Sydney 2011
Excellent collection. I love the girl group sound. 320 and quality cover scans are greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
Thanks for all the great comments!
As always, GREAT!
Post a Comment