

This collection is out of print and hard to find.trax:
1. New Directions - Dave Anthony's Moods 2. I've Decided - John Drevar's Expression 3. When You Move You Lose - Keith & Billie (Powell & Davis) 4. I Need Your Loving - Ronnie Jones & The Night-Timers 5. That's It - The Loose Ends 6. A Friend Of Mine - The Anglians 7. Ain't That Peculiar - The Loving Kind 8. Bring Me Home Love - The Sovereigns 9. Mellow Moonlight - Roy Docker & Music Through Six 10. That Man - The Reaction 11. Shut Your Mouth - Josh Hanna 12. Look And Find - Sharon Tandy 13. Nobody Wants You - The Machine 14. La La La La La - The Persuasions 15. Honey Machine - Jeff Elroy & The Boys Blue 16. I'm A Man - The Ray King Soul Band 17. Premeditation - Rey Anton & The Pro Form 18. The Harlem Shuffle - Mike Cotton Sound 19. A Little Sympathy - Ivan's Meads 20. Count Me Out - Kevin "King" Lear 21. Mr. Frantic - Bluesology 22. Monkey Time - The Bobby Patrick Big Six 23. A Little Bit Hurt - Julian Covey & The Machine 24. I Can't Stand It - James Royal 25. Heatwave - BeverlyJones & The Prestons 26. I Gotta Get Me Some Money - The Jigsaw Band 27. Get It Right - Gary Walker 28. Mary, Open The Door - Duffy's Nucleus
...served by Gyro1966...

26 comments:
Thanks RYP. Never heard any of these, but I'm looking forward to some new experiences. Keep up the great job with this fine blog. Best to you,
Iggy
Very psyched for this; but yeah, the link is wrong at the moment.
Thanking you in advance....
http://www.multiupload.com/2CSQWDCPM6
this is the complete link.
Thanks for this great compilation, but the link not found.
Cheers.
wrong link .... could you put the right one on please?
The link is for upload only.
I'm very curious about this one, but there's a problem with the link, I think...
Les passages ici sont toujours aussi instructifs : merci beaucoup !
Anonymoussalex
Looking forward to this too, thanks.
new...
"NEW DIRECTIONS"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://www.multiupload.com/2CSQWDCPM6
Gyro strikes again!Thank you!
Got it. Thank you!
I love that this whole collection is just someone dropping a needle on a LP or 45 (on most cuts you can literally hear the needle drop) and producing an unadorned recording directly from the vinyl.
Thank you for this great comp!
The link is delete
Would love to hear this one. Any chance of a re-up.
Thanks.
(I'm at locks33326@gmail.com)
Would love to hear this one. Any chance of a re-up.
Please Thanks.
(I'm at caniggia1980@hotmail.com)
Looks great but the link
http://www.multiupload.com/2CSQWDCPM6
does not work.
Link is dead, re-up please. Rich
yes, I'd love this too!
Links are getting deleted faster than ever, even the new one. Boo.
I'll check back later because this looks to be fantastic. Thanks!
- d.
PLEASE re-ups. I need this album. PLEASE!!!!!!. Thanks.
There's an AHole on the loose deleting links. Sorry you guys are having such problems, this has long been a premier blog for learning about old music.
Lhasa Crawler
i'd love to have a link to this! my address is kristerbladh @ linuxmail.org
cheers!
Yo Kris, love your site!
here is a new link:
http://www.multiupload.com/BMW6S6FXND
Get it/got it/good!
NEW LINK
http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/cXA01b82/file.html
Post a Comment