e-mail 10.13.2008
Blogger has been notified, according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), that certain content in your blog infringes upon the copyrights of others. The URL(s) of the allegedly infringing post(s) may be found at the end of this message.
The notice that we received, with any personally identifying information removed, will be posted online by a service called Chilling Effects at http://www.chillingeffects.org. We do this in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Please note that it may take Chilling Effects up to several weeks to post the notice online at the link provided.
The DMCA is a United States copyright law that provides guidelines for online service provider liability in case of copyright infringement. We are in the process of removing from our servers the links that allegedly infringe upon the copyrights of others. If we did not do so, we would be subject to a claim of copyright infringement, regardless of its merits. See http://www.educause.edu/Browse/645?PARENT_ID=254 for more information about the DMCA, and see http://www.google.com/dmca.html for the process that Blogger requires in order to make a DMCA complaint.
Blogger can reinstate these posts upon receipt of a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and 3) of the DMCA. For more information about the requirements of a counter notification and a link to a sample counter notification, see http://www.google.com/dmca.html#counter.
Please note that repeated violations to our Terms of Service may result in further remedial action taken against your Blogger account. If you have legal questions about this notification, you should retain your own legal counsel. If you have any other questions about this notification, please let us know.
Sincerely,
The Blogger Team
Affected URLs:
http://rideyourpony-twighlightzone.blogspot.com/2008/06/gyro-records-continues-with-more.html
---
e-mail 10.14.2008 (I tried to contact them two times on 10.14.2008 (AM 10:22) and on 10.16.2008 (PM 3:22), and they didn't respond)
Dear Blogger Team,
I just wanted to delete this posting, but the affected URL (http://rideyourpony-twighlightzone.blogspot.com/2008/06/gyro-records-continues-with-more.html) leads me to "nothing" - I got the following message:
"Seite nicht gefunden (Site not found)
Die Seite, nach der Sie im Blog suchen existiert leider nicht."
Please help!
Regards
---
e-mail 10.20.2008
Hello,
We'd like to inform you that we've received another complaint regarding your blog rideyourpony-twighlightzone.blogspot.com. Upon review of your account, we've noted that your blog has repeatedly violated Blogger's Terms of Service (http://www.blogger.com/terms.g). Given that we've provided you with several warnings of these violations and advised you of
our policy towards repeat infringers, we've been forced to remove your blog.
Thank you for your understanding.
Sincerely,
The Blogger Team
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

133 comments:
RYP, Recommend you try Opera. I left Blogger 2.5 years ago and have never regretted it. So sorry about the hassles you are going through. LP
Thanks, Fuzzy Crew
Dear LP,
thanks for suggestion, yes Opera could be an option...
RYP
Thanks for the update. Do you need to start a project like Lost in Tyme's 100 mirrors?
http://easydreamer.blogspot.com/2008/10/terrible-news-twilightzone-no-more.html
See the comments
One of the best blogs out there. I hope you can rise above this.
Here it is... the beginning of the end.
It scared me shitless going to your perfect blog & not finding it. I found your new blog through Fuzzy. Keep posting there (it really helps, as you can see).
This is a pretty scary glimpse into the future. They won't let us get away with this. Lately I've been downloading like crazy 'cause I feel I only have a couple of months left.
Thanks again for all the hard work you have put into your blog. You've been educating a lot of people out there. You've given a lot of music a second life. Thank you.
i know that this is not so much, but i copied the main pages containig ALL your posts from the cache of google.
I don't know if this is sufficient, but it can be a little help for start again.
s.
http://rapidshare.com/files/156153288/RYP_lost.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/156162334/RYP_lost.part2.rar
Hey Kreng, I hope you also go into record stores and spend money like crazy. -r-man
RYP, I'm so sorry to hear about the removal of your blog. It baffles me as to why the people who run blogger fail to open a line of communication with the blogger in question. If they would have done so, or even bothered to launch a half-assed investigation, they would have discovered that the stuff you share here is out of print. Perhaps we should organize in mass and all send letters to blogger informing them of the merits of the bloggers who choose to share out of print material.
I'm not sure it's such a good idea for you to continue using blogger. The person who complained may do so again. This incident has got me thinking that I should really consider moving, or at least starting a mirror for my own blog. I know that the pirate bay launched their own blog service not too long ago. I know that if you used their service you won't have to worry about them removing it due to complaint as they are notorious for harping on people who ask them to remove content.
I made posts on both my blogs concerning the removal of TWILIGHTZONE! and they were met with several responses within minutes. A lot of people were very disheartened by this incident. Although I'm still saddened by all the posts that were lost, I'm happy to see that you're not taking this lying down and you're back up running. Long live the TWILIGHTZONE!.
Zer0_II
Ryp,
Man, what can I say?
I'm here for you man. You were my inspiration to start blogging, you're like my Yoda!!!
I've updated your blog link at my place.
I'm really now considering going private. Seems a lot of GREAT blogs are going under cause of "The Man".
Take care Ryp, I got your back bro!!
Regards,
Mredondo
Ryp,
Here's a "House Warming" gift... please post and best wishes!!
Regards,
Mredondo
Blastered - A Musical Tribute To The Blasters
Tracks:
1. American Music - Blacktop Rockets
2. Blue Shadows - The Grandsons
3. I Don't Want To - Barn Burners
4. So Long Baby Goodbye - Lucky 7
5. Red Rose - Josie Kreuzer & Hot Rod Lincoln
6. Marie Marie - Billy Hancock
7. No Other Girl - Original Sinners
8. Trouble Bound - Tom Clifford & The Alvin City Limits
9. Help You Dream - King Kerosene
10. This Is It - Sloe Gin Joes
11. Long White Cadillac - The Tone Popes
12. Rock 'n' Roll Will Stand - Jumpin' Jupiter
13. Barn Burnin' - The Sabrejets
14. Hey Girl - Libbi Bosworth
15. Border Radio - Hot Rod Lincoln
16. Flat Top Joint - Highway 13
17. One More Dance - Crescent City Maulers
18. So Long Baby Goodbye - Last Train Home
http://sharebee.com/26823c8a
and
I believe you had this posted:
SURFIN', DRAGGIN' & TWISTIN' - 1960's ROCK n' ROLL
1. Bobby & Bergen: Tiger In My Tank
2. Music City 5: Wipe Out
3. Music City 5: Surfer Girl
4. Music City 5: Surf City
5. Music City 5: Telstar
6. Music City 5: Be True To Your School
7. Sandy & The Beachcombers: Two Plus Two
8. Sandy & The Beachcombers: Daytona Barlin'
9. The Olives: What'cha Gonna Do
10. The Olives: Hold Me
11. Bobby Russell: Right Or Wrong
12. Bobby Russell: Roll Over Beethoven
13. Dee & Robert: I'm So Lonely
14. Garry Miles: Candy From A Stranger
15. Garry Miles: Mr Taxicab Driver
16. Bobby Russell: Don't Come Too late
17. Pat & Colin: Have You Been There
18. Jeb Butler: Baby Lay Your Love On Me
19. Jeb Butler: Waster Years
20. Herbert Hunter: Twistin Party
21. Marty & The Merits: Hey Let's Twist
22. Johnny Keaton: Twistin' Usa
23. Jerry Foster: I Ain't No Beatle
24. Jerry Foster: That's Alright Mama
New Link:
http://sharebee.com/83d0ed32
Twightzone Crew,
I really hope this gets resolved, your blog is great for the out of print and obscure collections you share with us the listeners. It sucks that this is happening, it is always that someone has nothing better to do than wreck the cool parties.
Stray Strong
The Coyote
RYP, I tried to access your site last night and nearly passed out at the notice that your blog was removed. You've been my favorite place to visit over the last month, and I never, never, never thanked you enough (Maybe I responded 2-3 times? A thousand times that wouldn't be adequate). Your USA Garage Greats posts has given me such an emotional high since I first found them last March that I felt I was experiencing withdrawal last night. Fortunately I saved the list you posted a while back of all the titles, and I think I still have all the artwork you once posted, too. I hope you're able to resurrect your marvelous oasis of treasures of the past, and I hope all of us are far more frequently forthcoming with the gratitude we feel for the hard work, dedication, and passionate diligence you have always practiced here. Long Live the TWILIGHTZONE indeed!!!!! -- smitty123, now switching to Smitty59
Shocked me to see your blog gone yesterday. Given the kind of rarities you post, I wonder what label found your content a threat to their bottom line. If anyone Ebay should have been pissed.
As for those who think the end is nigh, i doubt it. This is too big of a movement to go away. There will be more safeguards, yes and perhaps even more circuitous ways of accessing the posts but it's too late to stop now. And of course there's torrents...
Keep up the amazing work. Good to see you back in action...
RYP! Good to have you back! Keep on posting and keep on ROCKIN'!
All the best buddy :-)
manymany thanks for all your kind words, my friends!
...and especially to Scampus who saved all my posts since the beginning in May 2006! Really GREAT! I thought all my work is blown into nirvana...
Best regards to all!
RYP
Ryp,
Sorry for the hassles. I'm glad that yer back up for now, and hopefully moving toward a better tomorrow. Thanks for all that you do!
Todd C.
I have no advice or suggestion to offer but I want to express my appreciation and support. You have the best blog I've ever found. As a lover of obscure old R&B and blues I hope you go on forever. One way or the other!
dear ryp,
today I was at office and when I dicovered what it happened i'm turned blue and alone!
so what i have done is to search with google your pages that are cached by google.
now i have the list of all your post and in the same way i try to find the comments to each post in order to see your rapidshare links, that are all stille alive.
if you want to dig the cached archive of our preferred blog, you have to browse the month you want (see my previous comment). when you find the post you are interested to, in google, type some words that are in the post in this way for example:
"FEELIN’ BAD" site:rideyourpony-twighlightzone.blogspot.com
this is the searc of "FEELIN’ BAD" - USA Garage Greats 1965-1967 (and beyond!) VA (GYRO RECORDS) at march 31st 2008
when results come, you don't have to follow the main link but just below the "cache copy" link
i hope to be clear; my english is not so good
:-)
Welcome back Ryp.
So sorry to hear about this. So glad to see you back. Yours is one of the best blogs ever.
I'm glad you are back. Thank you for the music.
Good to see you back so quickly. Many thanks for all the work you put into building such a great blog. Best wishes for the building of a new Twilightzone.
Boogie Woody
Glad to see you're still blogging! I was really worried when I saw the site was down. Your blog is the best music blog on the whole dang internet
Thank you for all the great music in the past years and more - thank you that you are back :-)))
guehart
Really glad to see you back, what happened yesterday to your blog really shocked me ! What the f*** mean those hassles for music long out of print & recorded in the 50s & 60s ?
Hope they're gonna leave you in peace now. Thanks for today's post & best wishes for the future.
so glad you are still here. I have discovered and learned so much on TZ.
Glad to see the best blog on the web back in action. I was traumatised when I discovered you were banished, I imagine it must have been pretty upsetting for you. Welocme back, and thanks to Redondo Roundup for the new link.
RYP, Gyro, etc.
Like a lot of others I was shocked to not find Twilight Zone yesterday. It's been a thrill to visit for a long time. It really sucks that someone would find harm in posting all of these old records like you guys do. Most of us have spent many thousands of dollars through the years buying records and attending shows, but it never seems enough for the music industry does it? First it was exchanging tapes that burned them up, now it's exchanging files. Raise your hand if you'd much rather have a quality vinyl reissue or original instead of an mp3 file. Of course you would, but stuff goes out of print or is hard to find so that's why we're always turning on our friends to music we love and that they don't have.
Many of us have your postings and can re-up them when you find a new, safe home.
-Lhasa Crawler
Great! Just keep it up. That's the spirit!
the most important is rideyourpony rides again across internet, I very scare to imagine blogspot without rideyourpony, welcome back, and I hope you are here to stay for many years
Welcome back !
Skampus, thanks for the Google cache tip. It seems only fair, since they pulled the site, they should be instrumental in resurrecting its content.
And RYP, I agree with Smitty -- I sure hope that you're able to do a reprise of the US Garage Greats series and your TWILIGHT ZONE series - I had a LOT of the former to still get, and was missing the last few of the latter.
But, I realize that would be a ton of work, so I'm getting on with trolling the Google Cache right now to grab the stuff I've missed (I've been real bad about keeping up on your site for the last 6-8 weeks -- RealLife(tm) kept intruding).
Keep the faith man, and keep on blogging, wherever it might be. Only a few may actually post on your site (even if only rarely, like me), but I can assure you, MANY follow it (either directly or by proxy -- your site and Boppeslag have made my younger brother VERY happy :-)
I couldn't believe they just removed you without warning.
I've seen many blogs removed, but usually, there's a warning : remove this or ...
Anyway: welcome back!
(are you sure you want to saty with Blogger?
Lost in tyme didn't)
Ah, here you are klein-pferd-ritter! I was afraid we'd lost you for ever! It's a shame though, to say the least, about the ol' blog... Happy to see you alive and keep doin' what you do so well!
Only a day, but you were missed. Do what you can to mkeep it going.
TJ
RYP: Welcome back...anything you need? Eddy in Canada
"Do no evil," huh? Google is selling out just like the rest of 'em.
Glad to see your blog is back, though. I was shocked when it happened as well, since you post so much great stuff! Glad you're back.
I am pickled tink to see that you are back. TWILIGHTZONE is one of my favs. No advice from me. Folks have already said lots more than I could. But you have my encouragement and best wishes for another successful and very long run. Long Live TWILIGHTZONE!!!
Twilightzone is the first website that I open everyday. Please, let me know what will be made of it... I hope you find another "spot", and we'll there with you. At least, I will!
Best
pretty strange that they picked
your blog to delete.
all these strange blogs posting brand new cds, before they were official
released are still online.
Making that old stuff public is cultural work!
So many thanks for your contribution
in the past - and hopefully in the
future
Andre from France
geez it was a bit of a shock to see you removed - i thought you would be one of the last to cop it with all your out of print stuff - great to see you back - best of luck in the future - i'm sure there's plenty of folks out there that hope you can carry on - regards.
bugs
Good to see you back hope you and your team can endure all the shit that the rules police throw at you I'm sure you will .regards brujo
Ryp
Good to have you back. Great to see that you are not allowing the bastards to grind you down.
Shadreck
Scary that they're coming after blogs that seem to offer hardly anything that's in print.
Chilling effect is right.
Glad you're back.
http://musicruinedmylife.blogspot.com/
I wish you'd FUCK OFF!
RYP:
Glad to see you back so soon. I was really scrambling there for a while. I thought RYP went RIP.
Just wanted to give my support and thanks,
Tony
Does anyone have a current copy of Joe Knapp's XLS spreadsheet of the USA Garage Greats releases? #166? or so is the most recent one I can see from Google Cache, but all links for that and previous copies are gone from Rapidshare. TIA.
A musical teasure being destroyed by google in the blink of an eye. I hope you can rise above it all. Your site was by far the best on the web.
Keep the faith and thanks for all your work and effort.
Thanks RYP and Thansk GYRO
- TheJ
Sorry to hear that the original site was taken down, but glad you've regrouped so quickly.
The decision to remove Twilightzone is perplexing, especially since it's not as if the music industry is rushing out to republish the music in your posts. On the occasion when it has, ie Yep Roc's excellent Robyn Hitchcock's box sets, I went right out and bought them, even catching Hitchcock live and getting to talk to him.
Thanks for keeping good music from being forgetten.
Ryp,
Don't let the Bastards get you down!! Will send some posts for consideration to post at your blog in a few days. You, Uncle Gil Mr Redondo have been some of the main inspirations for my blog.
Peace
red
On of the many in the likely nearly silent majority that check you out on a regular basis and don't say thanks anywhere near enough. It was a dark day yesterday, and I'm glad to see you're back. Thanks for all the effort and hard work keeping this going!
Good to have you back! Thanks for all you have done and all you do!
Peace.
I'm glad you're still here! I, too, was gobsmacked when I got that "blog was removed" crapola yesterday...
Just wanted to stop and sincerely thank you for sharing all the great music you've posted. It really has made a difference in my life--for the better!
I hope Blogger doesn't blog you down!
I'm never sure why those in control seem to want the music to fade away.
Thanks to RYP and so many others [Gyro1966), great music from knowns and unknowns.
I''m so glad your continuing your service.
Best wishes, good luck.
I nearly went into shock when I couldn't get into the TWILIGHTZONE! Glad you are back.
Thanks for all the great music past present & future! Annie O.
So glad your back! I freaked a little when Twilightzone disappeared. Your blog rocks the microphone!
Well I only just discovered your Blog and then it was pulled very sad.
Those garage comps were awesome I managed to download a few. I hope you can rise from the ashes.
Thanks
Ratty
I don't what's wrong with the world today. Personally i can say, that i've spend thousands of €'s buying records that i've first heard from RYP's blog. Most of them would have stayed in the store on my behalf if it wasn't for TWILIGHTZONE.
How one can be expected to know about good music without blogs like these? I'm buying my records from local, independent store and they always order me what they don't have in stock. I could make a list of records that i've bought after hearing them out from this blog, but that would be waste of space, since i spend approx. 200€/month on new records. Yes, vinyl, mostly.
So my question to all these "copyright" firms that force blogs to shut down: If 10 of hundred people that DL the record buy it, isn't that still 10 records more sold than no-one hearing it?
And let's not forget, that their goal is to make more money for madonna/britney/sting/rollingstones and similar giants.
All of the records here are more or less "special", so there isn't any chance to hear them on radio, or tv. And I'm not buying any record after hearing 20sec clip of it's hitsong. When i was younger i bought so much sh*t, that nowadays i want to know what i'm buying.
Thanks to Odin and all the other gods for having you back. If changing the service provider would help, then please do it. I don't want to feel same despair that i felt yesterday morning, ever again.
Thank you RYP for being there. Don't let the bastards bring you down.
Sincerely yours,
-SuicidekinG-
Well the cache files look hopeful, but is there any way to get at the comments where the links are?
Cheers & Good Luck & Thanks to the original poster(s)
Who would want to close you down is beyond me!
Cheers
Ratty
iolar: this is the USA_Garage_Greats_166.xls
http://rapidshare.com/files/156387960/USA_Garage_Greats_166.xls
Yesterday (21st) was my birthday. You can imagine that seeing the TZ down was the worst gift I could dream of !
But, today, you're back. That do is my gift !
I'm really happy to see you back online. As always, if I can do anything to help, let me know (my mail is my "name" at laposte.net).
And, one more time, new thanx for all you did for sharing with us.
RYP and Gyro, we love you !
Oh, by the way : it's not exactly the same problem, but it's interesting. In France, where we're supposed to be the biggest pirates in the world (or something like that), movies dlding is supposed to be increasing every month. But, at the same time, more and more people are going to see movies at cine halls. And even the DVD market (for movies) is growing ! Weird, isn't it... Especially when you see that industrie's bosses say that "piracy kill movie industry". They are just liars.
Maybe it's not the same for music industry, but a canadian study shows that people who are dlding are also those who buy the most...
(sorry for my english, ugly, isn't it ?)
Keep on going !
Outerpsych
Only just recently discovered your blog but it has brought me tremendous pleasure & access to music beyond my normal means to experience. I wish it hadn't taken something like this to spur me to express my gratitude.
Thanks for everything.
RR
I join in the sentiments of everyone else and thanks ryp. I'm just happy I downloaded my brains out as soon as I found the site a few months ago and got all the USA Garage Greats. I nominate ryp for the R&R hall of fame for that series alone.
HOWEVER, no offense to anyone and not to play devil's advocate, but I can't help but wonder if ryp did indeed cross the line. I noticed several recent albums on the site, some of which I've bought in the past year. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking Kartoons and Waistcoats. I know these albums are not easy to get from traditional USA sources, but they are available for sale.
Anyway, I'm grateful I found the site and I'm more grateful it's back! And ryp, puleeze don't forget my Girls in the Garage request! -))
dear ryp,
i just got into album blogs two weeks ago, when i was searchin one of my alltime faves, tav falco's panther burns behind the magnolia curtain (anyone who does not agree this album is pure genius?)- so i got into the twilight zone and it was: offenbarung! but then you were gone- we always love googlegestapo for their enthusiastic monetary induced fighting against reality...
how to get in contact with you ryp? any email?
all the best from germany, andré
Anyone planning to gather all Gyro's USA Garage Greats' urls in one place? I'm missing <20 volumes from the middle, and can't find 'em all using cache search. These are various volumes between 89 and 115.
-SuicidekinG-
Welcome back to the greatest second-hand record shop in the world.
kes
Hey Ryp
You cannot imagine the horrible feeling I had seeing that your blog was removed. It is one of the best around.
Hope the new one lasts for a while. Keep posting on Fuzzy if things change.
Cheers
Bluesman
Hey I'm comment no 64. Lot of people love you guys including me. Whatever you decide for the future thanks for all youve already done.
J
Man, SO glad you're back on the web! Seeing that sad, lifeless TwilightZone page yesterday was a real kick in the teeth. Keep up the good work, and FYI - I used Digital Blogroll to keep up on your situation and your new address...maybe they're another resource for keeping fans abreast of new & sudden moves?
I only discovered the blog a week or so ago, so for it to vanish like that was a major shock, in fact it put a real downer on all of yesterday.
I was in the process of getting all the Garage Greats and had managed up to #60, I don't suppose some kind soul has links to the remainder do they? A big ask I know.
Nice to see you are not letting them stop you blogging although if they closed you down once I think the chances are they'll do it again :-(
Elated to see you back in action! Hopefully the Gyro1966 "Garage Greats" series will continue. Below is a dump of all the volumes to date, with links to the music and artwork zips. Didn't check 'em all, but most seem to be working.
I attempted to update the direct page links to Google's cache file, but after doing about 25 volumes, Google determined that I was a "virus" and banned my IP from doing any more cache searches (temporarily I think, but I don't need that hassle!) The original pages are easily found by searching "twilightzone blog" and the title of the comp, and clicking on the "Cached" link, though.
Vol. 1: Green Knight (posted 7 Mar) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 2: Love for a Price (posted 8 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 3: Thoughts of a Madman (posted 9 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 4: I'm a No-Count (posted 10 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 5: Jack the Ripper (posted 11 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 6: Double Whammy (posted 12 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 7: Don't Burn It! (posted 13 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 8: Alley Oop (posted 14 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 9: My Confusion (posted 15 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 10: I Lost You in My Mind (posted 16 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 11: Don't Press Your Luck (posted 17 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 12: Close That Door! (posted 18 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 13: Stay Away (posted 19 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 14: Blue Girl! (posted 20 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 15: Can't Tame Me (posted 21 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 16: Bustin' Rocks (posted 22 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 17: Don't Want Your Lovin' (posted 23 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 18: Baby Get Lost (posted 24 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 19: It Couldn't Be True (posted 25 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 20: I'll Be In (posted 26 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 21: I Live in the Springtime (posted 27 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 22: What in the World (posted 28 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 23: Baby What's New (posted 29 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 24: 60 Second Swinger (posted 30 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 25: Feelin' Bad (posted 31 Mar) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 26: I Gotta Be Goin' (posted 1 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 27: I Said Move (posted 2 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 28: Outta My Head! (posted 3 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 29: Rampage (posted 4 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 30: We're Gonna Love This Way (posted 5 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 31: Stand Up Girl! (posted 6 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 32: Don't Put Me On (posted 7 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 33: Not for Sale! (posted 8 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 34: Fickle Little Girl (posted 9 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 35: Don't Give Me No Friction (posted 10 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 36: A Necessary Evil (posted 11 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 37: Love Does Its Harm (posted 12 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 38: You Lied! (posted 13 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 39: Just Wanna Be Myself (posted 14 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 40: In My Grave (posted 15 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 41: How Many Times (posted 16 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 42: Flash in the Pan (posted 17 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 43: Calm Me Down (posted 18 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 44: Love Fades Away (posted 19 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 45: Girl It's Over (posted 20 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 46: Go! (posted 21 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 47: Dirty Old Man (posted 22 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 48: Elizabeth! (posted 23 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 49: You'll Never Be My Girl (posted 24 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 50: I Believed You (posted 25 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 51: Legal Matter (posted 26 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 52: Bird Doggin' (posted 27 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 53: Get Straight (posted 28 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 54: Instant Heartache (posted 29 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 55: What in the World, Vol. 2 (posted 30 Apr) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 56: Exit 9 (posted 1 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 57: My Brother, the Man (posted 2 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 58: Don't Be a Loser (posted 3 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 59: Buried and Dead (posted 4 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 60: Awesome Aussie & Kiwi Krushers (posted 5 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 61: See If I Care! (posted 6 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 62: Trip On Out! (posted 7 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 63: The Way I Feel (posted 8 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 64: The Cat Came Back (posted 9 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 65: Don't Be Difficult (posted 10 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 66: Bottom of It All (posted 11 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 67: Born Loser (posted 12 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 68: Sometimes I Wonder (posted 13 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 69: You Deceived Me (posted 14 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 70: I Cannot Lie (MoptopMike) (posted 15 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 71: Feelings (MoptopMike) (posted 16 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 72: Go Away Girl (MoptopMike) (posted 17 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 73: She's Leaving Me (posted 18 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 74: Hey Tiger! (posted 19 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 75: Down Under, Up Above and In-Between (posted 20 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 76: On the Road South (posted 21 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 77: Last Day on Earth (posted 22 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 78: Cry Me a Lie (posted 23 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 79: Make Her Cry! (posted 24 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 80: You're Mean to Me (posted 25 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 81: There's a Flower Shop (posted 26 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 82: Get Out of the Way! (MoptopMike) (posted 27 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 83: You Ain't Tough (MoptopMike) (posted 28 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 84: Your Love Will Die (MoptopMike) (posted 29 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 85: Paisley Haze (MoptopMike) (posted 30 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 86: I Need Your Lovin' (MoptopMike) (posted 31 May) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 87: Treat Me Right (MoptopMike) (posted 1 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 88: Hate (MoptopMike) (posted 2 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 89: Way Down! (MoptopMike) (posted 3 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 90: I Can Take It! (posted 4 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 91: She's No Good! (posted 5 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 92: Bad Seed (posted 6 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 93: Your Lies (posted 7 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 94: Living on Borrowed Time (posted 8 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 95: I'm Not Talkin' (posted 9 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 96: Total Raunch (posted 10 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 97: Be What You Is (posted 11 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 98: If I Could (posted 12 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 99: Wild About You (posted 13 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 100: Catch a Ride (posted 14 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 101: How Is the Air up There? (posted 15 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 102: Don't Turn Me Off! (posted 16 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 103: The Third Eye (posted 17 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 104: Hypnotized! (posted 18 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 105: Too Far Out (posted 19 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 106: Don't Shoot Me Down! (posted 20 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 107: Story of My Life! (posted 21 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 108: Night of the Phantom (posted 22 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 109: Skin of My Teeth (posted 23 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 110: You Cheat Too Much (posted 24 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 111: Powered by Love (posted 25 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 112: Don't Blow Your Cool (posted 26 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 113: Low Man (posted 27 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 114: Empty Heart (posted 28 Jun) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 115: Heartaches for Me (posted 5 Jul) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 116: Get Off My Back! (posted 6 Jul) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 117: It Really Tears Me Up (posted 7 Jul) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 118: Wondering Why (posted 8 Jul) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 119: Psychotic Reaction (posted 9 Jul) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 120: Tyme Won't Change (posted 10 Jul) part 1 | part 2 | artwork
Vol. 121: Dominoes (posted 11 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 122: What Good Is Up (posted 12 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 123: Black Friday (posted 13 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 124: Give Me Time (posted 14 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 125: Keep Dreaming (posted 15 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 126: Fly Superman Fly (posted 16 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 127: Get Down on Your Knees (posted 17 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 128: You're My Baby (posted 18 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 129: Yesterday's Hero (posted 19 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 130: Woman of Stone (posted 20 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 131: Shattered! (posted 21 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 132: Crackin' Up (posted 22 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 133: It Just Ain't Right (posted 23 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 134: Direction of Mind (posted 24 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 135: Leave My House! (posted 28 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 136: Mean Woman (posted 29 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 137: Put Your Lovin' on Me (posted 30 Jul) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 138: You Can't Make Me (posted 1 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 139: I'm a Nuthin' (posted 4 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 140: I Should Know (posted 6 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 141: Bad Apple (posted 9 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 142: Leave Me Alone! (posted 11 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 143: My Way of Thinking (posted 13 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 144: Little White Lies (posted 14 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 145: I'm Gone (posted 15 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 146: We Got Some (posted 16 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 147: Behind Locked Doors (posted 17 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 148: Love Special Delivery (posted 19 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 149: I Want My Woman (posted 21 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 150: You've Got Me High (posted 22 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 151: No Good Woman (posted 25 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 152: Stop and Listen! (posted 26 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 153: Out of Her System (posted 28 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 154: Tell It to the Preacher (posted 31 Aug) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 155: You're Doin' Me Wrong (posted 3 Sep) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 156: She Lied! (posted 4 Sep) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 157: Love Times Eight (posted 8 Sep) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 158: Spend Your Life (posted 9 Sep) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 159: Since I Met You (posted 13 Sep) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 160: Think About It (posted 17 Sep) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 161: Mr. Zeppelin Man (posted 19 Sep) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 162: I'll Sell My Soul (posted 23 Sep) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 163: You Take Me for Rides (posted 27 Sep) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 164: Little Bad News (posted 30 Sep) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 165: Take a Bite of Life (posted 2 Oct) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 166: Don't Pretend (posted 4 Oct) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 167: How Much More? (posted 9 Oct) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 168: What She Does to Me (posted 10 Oct) part 1 | artwork
Vol. 169: I Want My Baby (posted 16 Oct) part 1 | artwork
Like all the previous comments I too was shocked.
It was like the gestapo came in and took you away.
Copyright my ass its greed!
Riff
I'm working on a new garage greats comp now. Hopefully out to you by tonight. Let me know if you need anything.
transoniq thank you, you are a legend!
Thank you Transoniq! Amazing work! Now even those that were "missing" are in your list.
-SuicidekinG-
RYP:
Glad to see you bounced back so quickly. As others said, I was shocked-- and sad, really-- to find TZ removed. I believe that your blog was the first I found when I began my quest for hard-to-find tunes, and it is amazing how much it has come to mean to me. I don't even grab that much from here anymore, but I like my daily dose of obscure rock history. My day felt empty yesterday without it.
Thanks for all the hard work and great music. I'll be around, wherever you choose to go.
Peace,
Zilla
Hello Ryp,
I'm very happy to see you back !
Thank you (and your contributors) for your hard work on the best music blog I know !
Chris
PS : I've got all your comments between march 2006 and january 2007 : if you want them, I can send them to you.
I know that it seems crazy but it's true !
very nice to see you're back. it is one of the best blogs i ever read.
please keep cool and do it again with all friends.
greets
chico
Skampus, thank you VERY much for the link to the spreadsheet. This will make it much easier to get the remaining USAGG comps out of the google cache.
P.S.: Does anyone have the link to the TWILIGHTZONE 45rpm Juke Box Vol. 17 comp? That one didn't seem to end up in Google cache for some odd reason. Also, Vol. 20 "I GOTTA BE GOIN" of USAGG is missing. TIA.
Transoniq, you are a life-saver. Thank you VERY much for the list.
Welcome back !!!!
Keep the good music alive FOREVER
Keep on doing it
we love you
Welcome.
Carlos from Spain.
they can delete blogs & files -
but they never can steal memories & dreams.
many thanks for all - in the past
and hopefully in the future.
Transoniq, the link for Part 2 of Vol. 54 - Instant Heartache above is actually the link for Part 2 of Vol. 59 - Buried and Dead. Here is the correct link: http://rapidshare.com/files/110542244/instant_heartache_pt.2.zip. I'll keep you updated on anything else I find. So far everything else from about Vol. 20-60 looks good.
Transoniq we owe you a ton of gratitude. What a fantastic contribution you have made to the fans of the TZ! I was only missing two of the USAGG series and I'm pleased to have them now. The link to the cover art does not seem to be working (#21 and #26 anyway).
Are there other TZ fans out there who could post links to more the rest of the files that have been posted over the years?
I have tried to get to them through the google cache files, but whenever I click on the comments, I receive an error message (thanks to google).
A big thank you to RYP, Gyro, Transoniq, skampus and all the other dedicated TZ supporters!
Annie O.
Great you are back--sad that Blogger are so scared at present that they delete without reason.
To all other posters-Folks we have a great show of power here. Dont let Blogger get you down.
Thanks to all
Keep on posting
Dr Debaser
Yeah this kinda thing really makes me and the guys at Rock Is Dead kinda nervous.I hope those idiots realize there efforts to make this thing go away are going to be impossible.This site is one of the best,and our site exist solely because of you.Keep your chin up my friend.
Transoniq, got another one. The link for Part 1 of Vol. 60: Awesome Aussie & Kiwi Krushers is actually a repeat of Part 2 for the same volume. The acutal link should be: http://rapidshare.com/files/111500881/awesome_pt.1.zip.
Ryp,
great to see you back.
And great to be able to contribute to the best
music site on the web
Philo
I'm so glad you are back!
It is amazing how our "government of the people, by the people, and for the people" can be so against the people sometimes. It is also amazing how one or two idiots can ruin things for so many others. I could understand the owner of a copyright asking for a link to their protected material being removed. I do NOT understand how that same person could cause ALL links and comments to be removed -- without giving the blog owner any opportunity to cure the problem. They don't even require any proof that the person who complained actually does own the copyright in question! This is absurd. One of these days, this stupidity should get tested in court and reversed. It's clearly a violation of YOUR right of free speech!
Here's the link to the latest spreadsheet. I was worried it might be the last one!
http://rapidshare.com/files/154612506/USA_Garage_Greats_169.xls
Dear RYP:
I nearly had a stroke when I saw that your blog had been removed. You inspire me, sir! Welcome Back!
Really glad to see you back!
Best wishes to your "new" blog.
It's hard to believe all that music and all that information can be just wiped out like that. I am so sorry... but also I'm so glad that Uncle Gil linked the new site in his feed.
This is a good chance to say thank you to RYP and Gyro1966, Moptop Mike, transoniq and Joe Knapp, and everyone else involved in the Twilight Zone.
Now playing all the USA Garage Greats on shuffle.
hey Chris,
thanks for your offer (comments between march 2006 and january 2007)! Really crazy, indeed! They would be interesting for me if I had placed the links in the commments at that time, but they were placed on the main page...
so, thanks again!
RYP
After all you all make me very happy to force me to keep on and to remember that this is part of my life!
With a little tear in my eyes I say a big THANK YOU!
RYP
Very glad of being in this blog again, good luck with this new blog.
Please, can somebody help me with this discs? (i don't find the links in the cache of google):
- "RIG ROCK TRUCK STOP" Another Collection Of Diesel Only Singles - VA
- "THE SEVENTH SON" - 18 Floor Shakin’ Tracks 1999
- "TWILIGHTZONE! 45rpm JUKE BOX" - Vol. 17 (Upbeat Soul Edition).
Cheers and thanks for your music.
Hi!
Nice to see you again RYP.
Thanks a lot for you work here. I think that some people will find culture again here. If for people will be easy to find the music that really want listen I think that the music world changes in a good times.
The fans will support the local scenes and the people who are involved in music could find a way of life more healthy and honestly than today.
Keep rockin'!
See you later!
Dear RYP,
As an old friend, I have to add my gratitude that you are still blogging. Sad to see that for the first time since you started blogging that I'm not on your list of links. I have pretty much stopped because of health issues (2 heart attacks on top of the other issues), but, as my health improves I hope to return with more vigor. Please keep me informed as to any way I might assist. You know where to find me if you need help.
Your pal, Eddie
It's the DMCA that Google fears, and it's Congress who put that piece of crap law together. It benefits neither the public nor the artists. Someday there's gonna be a revolution! In the meantime, here's a protest song about the FCC's decision to fine CBS TV when Janet Jackson's boob popped out during the Super Bowl half-time. It ain't garage rock, and you'll probably only want to hear it once. But it pretty much sums up my feelings about how government is getting out of control.
http://rapidshare.com/files/156879832/FccFU_-_The_Anthem.mp3
Hi RYP. I heartily concur with the shock and dismay that has been expressed all throughout this thread; you really got a raw deal and whoever caused your original blog to get taken out deserves a good swift kick in the nuts. That said, it sure is a relief to see you back up and running again (at least for now), and I wish you the very best of luck in keeping it going.
Oh, and Transoniq: Bless your soul for putting up the list of Garage USA comps. Can't thank you enough!
Steven
Hey Eddie my friend,
surely you ARE on my list of links! You were one of the first on the list and later I started to backup the new entries. When my blog was deleted I lost the old links, so I had to wait for a sign from you...
All the best!
RYP
Glad to see RYP & co. soldiering on... Horrors of all horrors to see it all go up in a puff of smoke like that... All that great info., contributions, timeless tuneage... Dang... I knew I should've jumped faster (faster than it has been possible to lately...) on some of these long gone rarities - like the Moonshine series, Action Packeds, all the oodles of other nutty numbers - too many to mention!!! - Twistin, Itchin, etc, etc, etc... Maybe some of the "lost" gems can be "retrieved" via "CACHE" searches...??? I just so happen to have a LOT of old (MONTH BY MONTH ONLY)(!) pages saved, IF that might help... i.e. - fish out the links using search terms offa those (HUGE!) pages... Everyone form a big boss line...!!!(?) Keep on keepin' on...
Boppin_Brian
Hi Ryp! here is a comp of New Orleans tunes released on bandy! covers included.
http://rapidshare.com/files/157118878/bandy_70007Things.zip
One more stunned but grateful fan of TZ/RYP. Stunned that this shit went down, and grateful to those who have helped resurrect using Google's own tools against them.
I hope RYP has a plan of action for moving en masse if it becomes necessary. I have no idea personally what might be involved, but if it happened once it may well happen again. so CYA RYP!
we love ya!!
RYP,
I noticed the statement on Totally Fuzzy saying that your blog had been removed from Blogger. I have been visiting your blog for the past year, and I have rarely seen you post something that was in-print. I think that after a music sharing blog reaches a certain level of popularity, they are put on a special list that Blogger regularly monitors for copyright infringement. It seems only fair that they would enter into a dilaog with you to straighten out the messs before jumping to conclusions about removing your blog. Anyway, I have to say that I am sincerely glad that you are back on the scene. It just goes to show that you can't keep a good person down.
If you need some of your previous posts, I have about 6 or 7 that I could reupload here including the Joe Meek collections.
I've already added you to the links on my blog- Eclectic Grooves. Would you be interested in exchanging links? It fetaures an extensive collection of rare records, eclectic podcasts, mix-tapes and live shows.
Take care, Kevin
http://eclectic-grooves.blogspot.com
Thank You for perfect music RYP!!!
Gentlemen, start your search engines...
(Sorry, no fancy schmancy html, grafix, trax lists, etc.)
All these "work"! Mucho more where these came from!!!
http://rs155.rapidshare.com/files/120285418/specialty2.zip
(From):
2008/06/heres-terrific-compilation-from-ace.html
"Chess Club Rhythm & Soul"
http://rapidshare.com/files/108354781/chess_club_pt.1.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/108406618/chess_club_pt__2.zip
"Joe Meek's Instrumentals - Vampires, Cowboys, Spacemen, & Spooks" (Like, eek, man...):
http://rapidshare.com/files/112078737/Vampires_JoeMeekInstros.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/112073449/Vampires_JoeMeekInstros.part2.rar
Let 'er ryp!
B_B
RYP, Gyro,
Mucho hijo de puta hay por ahi...
Congrats for coming back stronger! You are a true legend. Your perseverance gives us all energy to keep on posting.
Ihr habt ihnen in die Fresse gehaut!
RYP, thanks for all you're doing for us! And many thanks also to transoniq, wonderful recovery job you did... Hold on!
Lost links October 2008
"COOL PLAYING BLUES" - VA
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/154884047/coolplaying.zip
10/19/2008 04:33:00 PM
Sand Rubies "Release The Hounds"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/155166454/53ru91-bi.rar
10/18/2008 01:23:00 PM
"HAND ME DOWN BLUES" - VA
Sorry, can’t find it
"SHUFFLE TOWN" - Western Swing On King 1946-1950
Sorry, can’t find it
ERNIE K-DOE "A Real Mother-In-Law For Ya"
Sorry, can’t find it
"Shake Some Action" Vol 1 - UK
...served by skampus...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/154189538/Shake_Some_Action_Vol.1_-_UK.rar
10/17/2008 11:48:00 AM
SAND RUBIES "SAND RUBIES" 1993 - ReUp!
Sorry, can’t find it
"PENNSYLVANIA ROCKS"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/154432912/pennsylvania.zip
10/17/2008 11:32:00 AM
"HILLBILLY MUSIC... THANK GOD!"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/154428155/hilbillythankgod.zip
10/17/2008 11:28:00 AM
"Valium Orgasms" - A Creation Compilation
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/154561746/11va-07li.rar
10/16/2008 02:53:00 PM
"Blood Red Battle Royal"
...served by skampus...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/154187561/Blood_Red_Battle_Royal.rar
10/16/2008 01:46:00 PM
"ROCK ‘N’ ROLL FEE BEE" - VA
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/153609280/feebee.zip
10/16/2008 01:31:00 PM
"I WANT MY BABY" - USA Garage Greats 1965-1967 (and beyond!) VA (GYRO RECORDS)
Sorry, can’t find it
Buzz and The Flyers "Buzz and The Flyers" 1994 - ReUp!
Sorry, can’t find it
"MODS MAYDAY ‘79!" - VA
...new link served by skampus...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/154188335/Mods_Mayday__79.rar
10/15/2008 03:19:00 PM
"COME ON DADDY" 2002 - VA
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/153585030/comeondaddy.zip
10/15/2008 02:43:00 PM
"RIG ROCK TRUCK STOP"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/153573690/truckstop.zip
10/15/2008 02:36:00 PM
Radio Birdman "Radios Appear" 1978
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/153868966/07ra-10di.rar
10/14/2008 12:19:00 PM
Frankie Stein & His Ghouls "Monster Melodies"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/153865981/12st-ei99.rar
10/14/2008 12:06:00 PM
"ROCKIN’ BLUES PARTY" - Goldband Recordings
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/152956033/rockinbluesgold.zip
10/14/2008 11:28:00 AM
"THE SEVENTH SON" - 18 Floor Shakin’ Tracks
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/152956034/seventhson.zip
10/14/2008 11:28:00 AM
The Sidewinders "¡Cuacha!"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/153543947/03si97-de.rar
10/13/2008 01:07:00 PM
"RIG ROCK JUKE BOX"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/152674873/rigrockjuke.zip
10/13/2008 01:01:00 PM
Biff Bang Pow! "Songs For The Sad Eyed Girl"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/153547109/31bi71-ff.rar
10/13/2008 12:52:00 PM
"GONNA ROCK THE BLUES AGAIN"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/152524145/gonnarockagain.zip
10/13/2008 12:33:00 PM
Sidewinders "Witchdoctor"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/153254959/si67de-37.rar
10/12/2008 01:59:00 PM
Mary Shelley Overdrive "Bride of Shock Theatre" + "Shock Theatre"
...served by shelley overdrive...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/150353596/Bride_of_Shock_Theatre.zip.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/150349134/Shock_Theatre.zip.html%20
10/12/2008 01:57:00 PM
"MY GUITAR WANTS TO KILL YOUR MAMA" VA
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/151751760/guitarkill.zip
10/12/2008 01:44:00 PM
"GONNA ROCK THE BLUES"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/152341956/gonnarock.zip
10/12/2008 01:41:00 PM
Fire Town "The Good Life"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/152927567/19fi05-re.rar
10/11/2008 12:52:00 PM
The Howlin' Tumbleweeds "Trouble With The Man Downstairs"
...served by anonymous...
gitit! no pw
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NAXWS2EE
10/11/2008 12:03:00 PM
"RIG ROCK DELUXE" A Musical Salute To The American Truck Driver
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/152645575/rigrockdeluxe.zip
10/11/2008 12:00:00 PM
"N.Y. WILD GUITARS" VA
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/151433394/nywildguitar.zip
10/11/2008 11:58:00 AM
"The Legacy Of The Blues Maxi Sampler"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/152630756/14le71-ga.rar
10/10/2008 01:37:00 PM
"Great Googa Mooga"
...served by skampus...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/151685097/AA.VV._-_The_great_googa_mooga.rar
10/10/2008 01:35:00 PM
"GET WITH THE BEAT" - The Mar-Vel’ Masters
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/151594710/marvel.zip
10/10/2008 01:01:00 PM
"WHAT SHE DOES TO ME"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/152562982/whatshedoes.zip
RYP's printable front and back cover art:
http://rapidshare.com/files/152632897/shedoes.zip
10/10/2008 12:59:00 PM
Southern Culture On The Skids "Zombified"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/152306509/sc87-ot90.rar
10/09/2008 12:10:00 PM
Vic Goddard & Subway Sect "What's The Matter Boy?"
...served by skampus...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/151683914/Vic_Goddard___Subway_Sect_-_What_s_The_Matter_Boy.rar
10/09/2008 12:07:00 PM
"BEAT JAZZ" Pictures From The Gone World - VA
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/152027740/beatjazz.zip
10/09/2008 11:44:00 AM
"HOW MUCH MORE?"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no p
http://rapidshare.com/files/152238167/howmuchmore.zip
RYP's printable front and back cover art:
http://rapidshare.com/files/152299125/more.zip
10/09/2008 11:27:00 AM
The Resonars "Nonetheless Blue"
...served by SuicidekinG...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/151808133/reson.zip.html
10/08/2008 02:59:00 PM
Ray Daytona And Googoobombos "Space Age Traffic Jam"
...served by skampus...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/151682020/Ray_Daytona___Googoobombos_-_Space_Age_Traffic_Jam.rar
10/08/2008 02:31:00 PM
ROBERT GORDON "ARE YOU GONNA BE THE ONE"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/152020735/71go62-rd.rar
10/08/2008 02:03:00 PM
WYNN STEWART "Wishful Thinking: The Challenge Years 1958 - 1963"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/151736321/wynnstewart.zip
10/08/2008 01:37:00 PM
"SOUL GEMS" - The Rarest Soul 45’s!
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/151318292/soulgems.zip
10/07/2008 01:15:00 PM
P.J. Proby "I Am P.J Proby / P.J Proby" 1994 - ReUp!
Sorry, can’t find it
"MIDNIGHT RAMBLE TONIGHT" - Mad Mad World Vol. 2
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/151442231/midniteramble.zip
"Mad Mad World" Vol 1 - VA was posted on FRIDAY, JUNE 06, 2008 and it has a new link!
10/07/2008 10:37:00 AM
The Le Roi Brothers "Open All Night"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/151431141/17-le33ro.rar
10/06/2008 03:47:00 PM
ROBERT GORDON "WALKIN, TALKIN, DEE HARRIS BLUES"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/151411233/13go43-rd.rar
10/06/2008 02:24:00 PM
"Rodney On The ROQ" Vol 3
...served by Riff...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/151273579/Rodney_On_The_ROQ___Vol.3.zip
10/06/2008 12:24:00 PM
"HILLBILLY BOOGIE!"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/150715144/hillbillyboogie.zip
10/06/2008 11:50:00 AM
"Shaggerman Rock'n'Roll" Vol.2 - VA
Sorry, can’t find it
"TRUCK DRIVER’S BOOGIE: BIG RIG HITS 1939-1969"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/150845202/truckdriver.zip
10/05/2008 01:29:00 PM
"WE’RE GONNA BOOGIE"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/150500332/boogie.zip
10/05/2008 01:25:00 PM
Evan Johns & The H-Bombs "Giddy Up Girl"
...served by Uncle Jim...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/150652691/Evan_Johns___the_H-Bombs_-_Giddy_Up_Girl_EP__1980_.rar.html
10/04/2008 01:55:00 PM
"LOUISIANA ROCK N’ ROLL" VA
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/150271651/louisianarock.zip
10/04/2008 01:40:00 PM
"OKEH RHYTHM & BLUES" - VA
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/149800256/okehrb.zip
10/04/2008 01:37:00 PM
"DON’T PRETEND"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/150563691/dontpretend.zip
RYP's printable front and back cover art:
http://rapidshare.com/files/150584852/pretend.zip
10/04/2008 01:35:00 PM
Stereophonic Space Sound Unlimited "Plays Lost TV Themes" 1997 - ReUp!
Sorry, can’t find it
"WEST COAST GUITAR KILLERS" - Vol. 2
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/149678639/westcoast.zip
10/03/2008 03:20:00 PM
"Shaggerman Rock'n'Roll" Vol.1 VA
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/150546370/12sh31-ag.rar
10/03/2008 03:15:00 PM
"ZYDECO BIRTH" - Goldband Recordings
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/149657138/zydeco.zip
10/03/2008 02:57:00 PM
Flaco Jimenez "Sleepytown"
...served by tiger tiger...
gitit! no pw
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wqm4mwmhqjo
10/03/2008 04:52:00 PM
Alex Chilton "A Man Called Destruction" 1995
Sorry, can’t find it
"DON’T FREEZE ON ME" - Independent Womens Blues
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/149343144/dontfreeze.zip
the liner notes for this great Cd is here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/149358659/freeze_liners.zip
10/02/2008 01:32:00 PM
"WEST COAST GUITAR KILLERS" - Vol. 2
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/149678639/westcoast.zip
10/03/2008 03:20:00 PM
"TAKE A BITE OF LIFE"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/150123196/takeabite.zip
RYP's printable front and back cover art:
http://rapidshare.com/files/150222173/bite.zip
10/02/2008 01:15:00 PM
The Swingin' Neckbreakers "Shake Break!"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/149942896/34sw72-in.rar
10/01/2008 02:47:00 PM
"BAYOU RHYTHM & BLUES SHUFFLE" - Vol 2
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/149657137/bayou2.zip
10/01/2008 02:19:00 PM
"BAY AREA BLUES BLASTERS" - Vol. 1 - The 60’s
Sorry, can’t find it
"GET YOUR LIE STRAIGHT" - A Galaxy Of Funky Soul
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/148552140/getyourlie.zip
10/01/2008 02:05:00 PM
thanks for the music twilightzone, brilliant stuff.
i guess this censorship shouldnt come a a surprise. i for one am stopping using google's services at all now. fuck them!
KFF, thanks for your work about the october's lost links. Very useful...!!!
Here's the link for Alex Chilton "A Man Called Destruction" 1995 :
Alex Chilton "A Man Called Destruction"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/150217841/32al03-ex.rar
Here's an other 2008/10 lost link :
Stereophonic Space Sound Unlimited "Plays Lost TV Themes"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/150550997/st89er-09.rar
An other missing 2008/10 lost link :
Stereophonic Space Sound Unlimited "Plays Lost TV Themes"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/150550997/st89er-09.rar
an other one :
"Shaggerman Rock'n'Roll" - Vol 2
...served by DooWopDaddyO...
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/152012974/31sh52-ag.rar
and the last one i've found :
ERNIE K-DOE "The Allen Toussaint Sessions 1959-63: A Real Mother-In-Law For Ya"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/154419994/erniekdoe.zip
welcome again!!
i love your blog ;)
Hey Ryp... i recieved the same letter these days...and a couple of posts from my blog were deleted automatically
Rare... but never recieved the 2nd advice as you do.
hope not.
MAN, GLAD YOU ARE BACK...THE REST OF US (ALL THE BLOGGERS) ARE LIKE ALONE IN THE DARK WITHOUT YOU ! !
CHEERS AND TAKE CARE.
Thanks a lot kff for the lost links of october.
Cheers
Hi RYP,
very happy to see you again!!!
here's the list of september 2008lost links (without the series like USA Garage greats & others; i've got special lists for these, tell me if you want it):
SEPTEMBER 2008
"New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival 1976"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/141774393/ne33-wo06.rar
Biff Bang Pow! "Pass The Paintbrush, Honey.." 1985
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/141788744/bi13ff-07.rar
The Jamming Arabs "Never Bin Surfin"
...served by Russ...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/141825880/JamminArabs.rar
The Papaya Kings "Don't Fear The Reverb"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/141989939/pa23-pa01.rar
"MICHIGAN ROCKERS" - Vol. 1
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/141819299/michiganrockers.zip
Bo Diddley "I'm A Man"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/142007284/bo43di-93.rar
Hearts On Fire "Dreams Of Leaving"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/142024732/07he-40ar.rar
C.T. Gator Presents "A Zydeco Dance Party"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/142080657/21zy-de14.rar
"MICHIGAN ROCKERS" - Vol. 2
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/142015433/michiganrockers2.zip
"Louisiana Scrapbook"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/142266632/lo81-ui12.rar
Bo Diddley "Where It All Began" 1972
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/142298284/9di0-dd91.rar
"FROM CHICAGO TO SHREVEPORT" - Deep Soul, Vol. 1 (Jewel/Paula/Ronn Labels)
not found
Bo Diddley & Co. "Live"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/142527842/9bo0-02di.rar
Rob Hoeke's Boogie Woogie Quartet "Boogie Hoogie"
...served by WYV...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/142783260/rhbwq-bh.zip
"ROCKABILLY" - Vol. 3 VA
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/142560910/rockabilly3.zip
Bo Diddley "Breakin' Through The B.S."
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/142805511/1bo0di-87.rar
"DOWN & OUT - The Sad Soul Of The Black South"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/142727933/downandout.zip
FREDDY FENDER "The Early Years 1959-1963"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/142720783/frederick.zip
"TENNESSEE ROCK ‘N BILLY 1955"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/142580928/tennessee.zip
HOLLY & THE ITALIANS "The Right To Be Italian"
...served by BigScott62...
gitit! no pw
.wma files:
http://rapidshare.com/files/142920522/HOLLY___THE_ITALIANS-The_Right_To_Be_Italian.rar.html
.mp3 files:
http://rapidshare.com/files/143066479/ho81-ll13.rar
Bo Diddley "The Mighty ... Ain't It Good To Be Free" 1984 (New Rose Rec)
not found
"FILLIES OF SOUL" 24 Girl Group Movers
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/143323096/fillies.zip
"ROCKABILLY" - Vol. 4 VA
not found
"DIRTY LAUNDRY" - The Soul Of Black Country
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/143211888/dirtylaundry.zip
The Association "Greatest Hits"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/143589776/as32-so02.rar
"DOWN AT MISS ANN’S PLACE" - 22 Shoutin’ Screamin’ Monsters!
not found
GEORGE JONES "The Lone Star Legend"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/143476760/lonestar.zip
Zachary Richard "Snake Bite Love"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/143862042/za-45ch31.rar
"SATURDAY NIGHT FISH FRY" - New orleans Funk And Soul
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/143625728/satnitefishfry.zip
PAUL MARTIN "Paul Martin"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/143495755/paulmartin.zip
Evan Johns & The H-Bombs "Evan Johns & The H-Bombs"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/143856460/ev34-01an.rar
"Mardi Gras Party"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/144087940/gr-41as31.rar
"Plundering The Archives Consignment No. 1"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/144109517/3pl8un-19.rar
"SHOUTIN’ OUT THE BLUES"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/143834726/shoutinout.zip
H-BOMB FERGUSON "Big City Blues 1951-1954"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/143351110/hbomb.zip
"FINE GALS, FAST WOMEN & WAILIN’ DADDIES" - Part 1
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/144132789/finegals1.zip
Big Star "#1 Record / Radio City" 1972/74
not found
C. C. Adcock "Houserocker"
...served by stas P...
gitit! no pw
http://sharebee.com/5e745bd7
DOUG SAHM "Texas Road Runner"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/144329654/dougsahm.zip
"FINE GALS, FAST WOMEN & WAILIN’ DADDIES" - The First Of Leiber & Stoller - Part 2
not found
Wayne Toups & Zydecajun "Blast From The Bayou"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/144612563/wa71yn-80.rar
The Vara-Tones "Jetty Subject To High Surf"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/144616643/32va07-ra.rar
"LOUISIANA SWAMP BLUES"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/143949139/swampblues.zip
Big Star "Sister Lovers / The Third Album"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/144919743/bi41gs-98.rar
James Luther Dickinson "Dixie Fried"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/144927429/di62ck-12.rar
"OKEH SOUL" 1982 VA
not found
GEORGE JONES "Heartaches & Hangovers"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/143476758/heartaches.zip
"The Johnny Winter Story" Vol. 1 (1959-1967)
...served by Licorice Pizza/A Taste Of Vinyl (link in the sitebar)...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/144235060/JWinterStoryVol1.rar
Big Star "Live"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/145162288/st32ar-24.rar
SHEB WOOLEY "Country Boogies, Wild & Wooley! 1948-1955"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/144325263/shebwooley.zip
"SOULFUL KINDA LADIES" Vol 1 - VA
not found
"The Johnny Winter Story" Vol. 2 - Eternally
...served by Licorice Pizza/A Taste of Vinyl...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/144270399/JWinterStoryVol2.rar
Alex Chilton "Stuff" 1987
not found
"LOUISIANA R&B" 1991 VA
not found
"LOUISIANA SWAMP POP"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/145242495/swamppop.zip
BeauSoleil "The Very Best Of"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/145789421/be31au-07.rar
"THUNDERBOLT" - R&B Sax Instrumentals
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/145437672/thunderbolt.zip
"MORE LOUISIANA SWAMP BLUES"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/145041827/moreswamp.zip
JIMMY MCCRACKLIN "The Walk"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/145034941/mccracklin.zip
C.J. Chenier "I Ain't No Playboy"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/145998331/ch-51en07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/146545394/chenier-cover.zip
"ROCK ‘N’ ROLL COUNTRY STYLE" 2004 VA
not found
"JERK! SHAKE! AND VIBRATE!" VA
not found
Dom Mariani And The Majestic Kelp "Underwater Casino" 2003
not found
"ROCKIN’ THE BLUES"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/145652968/rockintheblues.zip
"SOUL BOPPIN’ LADIES"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/146195937/soulboppinladies.zip
Wayne Toups & Zydecajun "Fish Out Of Water"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/146568670/to87-up43.rar
"GROOVIE BOOGIE WOOGIE BOY" 1987 VA
not found
"ALADDIN’S ROCK ‘N’ ROLL SOCK HOP"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/145740941/aladdinsock.zip
James Luther Dickinson "Axcv - Delta Experimental Projects Compilation"
full artwork included (300lpi)
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/146893329/3di5-23ck.rar
"ALADDIN ROCKS AND ROLLS TIL MIDNIGHT"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/145740938/aladdinrocks.zip
"THE SOUL CLAN" VA
not found
"ATOMIC COCKTAILS" - Bring Another Drink
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/146603865/atomic.zip
"GOT MY MOJO WORKING"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/146590999/mojowork.zip
"The Sullivan Years/Happy Together/Sixties Rock"
full artwork included (300lpi)
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/147393975/67su68-ll.rar
"TEN LONG FINGERS"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/146806317/tenlong.zip
"HALLUCINATIONS" - Psychedelic Pop Nuggets From The WEA Vaults
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/146850140/hallucinations.zip
Neville Brothers "Fiyo On The Bayou" 1981
not found
"COME TO THE SUNSHINE" - Soft Pop Nuggets From The WEA Vaults
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/146857718/sunshine.zip
"BULLET AND SUR-SPEED RECORDS ROCK 'N' ROLL"
...served by skampus...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/147455657/BULLET_AND_SUR-SPEED_RECORDS_ROCK_N__ROLL.rar
"ROCK ‘N’ ROLL PARTY" - Top Rockers From The Past
not found
True West "Drifters"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/147949086/43tr97-ue.rar
"SHOUT BAMALAMA" - Bethlehem Records R&B 1999
not found
THE GRASS ROOTS "Great Grass Roots"
not found
Evan Johns & The H-Bombs "Rockit Fuel Only"
...served by Tiger Tiger...
gitit! no pw
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mgzunhjgko0
http://rapidshare.com/files/150652691/Evan_Johns___the_H-Bombs_-_Giddy_Up_Girl_EP__1980_.rar.html
"OKEH WESTERN SWING"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/147988658/okehwestern.zip
Flaco Jimenez "Partners" 1992
not found
THE TURTLES "Totally Turtles: A Singles Band"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/148149373/turtles.zip
RYP's printable front and back cover art:
http://rapidshare.com/files/148543304/turtles-artwork.zip
"SURFIN', DRAGGIN' & TWISTIN'" - 1960's ROCK n' ROLL
...served by skampus...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/148038294/SURFIN__DRAGGIN____TWISTIN__-_1960_s_ROCK_n__ROLL.rar
"MY CHINESE GIRL" VA
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/148516461/chinesegirl.zip
"Let's Copp a Groove!" - Lost UK Soul 1968-72 VA 2003
not found
True West "Hollywood Holiday"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/148827285/we34st-13.rar
"JUKEBOX AT ERIC’S" - Vol. 2
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/148687066/jukeboxeric2.zip
"Jukebox At Eric's" Vol. 1 / VA 1978 (Eric's Rec 008) ReUp!
gitit! pw is of course: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/11529827/070113sam1.rar
"BAYOU RHYTHM & BLUES SHUFFLE" - Vol. 1
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/148542664/bayou1.zip
True West "Hand Of Fate"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/149341426/12tr08-ue.rar
Got-The-Go!!! - The Compil'
...served by buddycat...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/141839399/va_-_Got_The_Go_____The_Compil__.rar
"WHITE TRASH ROCKERS" Vol 1 - You Better Believe It (1955-1969)
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/149637816/wh67-it34.rar
"WHITE TRASH ROCKERS" Vol 2 - I Am An Ape (50’s/early 60’s)
not found
The Swingin' Neckbreakers "Live For Buzz" 1993
not found
Have a nice day,
Rockabillix
RYP, we both have similar tastes in music and your fairy collections help me to survive in this arts crisis' times.
My universal gratitude for your incredible, timeless "USA Garage Greats" collection that any blogs' and "Soulseek"'s treasures cannot compare.
Huge thanks for all guys who shared missing links and the ways to find ones in Google.
RYP, don't give up!
It's a great cause to love the culture of your country and share it with the people all over the world so that they could fall in love with it too!
A great mission!
God bless you and give you power to get back on your feet!
We all are with you!
Alexander, Russia.
That is the reason I have taken my music blog "underground" and only allow people I trust to view it. I love your blog and hate you are going thru all of this heartache. Do hope things gets better for you. Littledove
Here are a few RS links that I had saved:
TWILIGHTZONE! 45rpm JUKE BOX" - Vol. 17
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/141013726/twilightzone17.zip
RYP's printable front and back cover art:
http://rapidshare.com/files/141044137/twilight-17.zip
Del Shannon "The Liberty Years"
...served by Glauber...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/134336374/Del_Shannon-The_Liberty_Years-1997.rar.html
"HOUSE ROCKIN’ BLUES" - Chess & Checker Chicago Classics
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/134324115/houserockinblues.zip
GEORGE JONES "Burn The Honky-Tonk Down"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/134768296/georgejones.zip
Secret Affair "Glory Boys"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/135509420/12se-cr76.rar
CLARENCE CARTER "Soul Deep"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/138359176/clarencecarter.zip
Tony Borders "Cheaters Never Win"
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/138718154/tonyborders.zip
Secret Affair "Buisiness As Usual"
gitit! pw: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/136035852/4se1-cr33.rar
Del Shannon "Drop down and get me"
...served by Dirty Polka...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/134857525/Shannon_Del_-_Drop_down_and_get_me.rar.html
Hey Rockabillix,
many thanks for the links! Big help!
Regards
RYP
Hi RYP,
I see some other loyal bloggers have been doing the same thing as I have. That is trying to help you reconstruct the TWILIGHTZONE!
Here are links that I was able to find for August, 2007. These were all working in the past few days.
I will send more soon. I have been working on August, July, June and May of 2007 so far. If each person could just take one or two months and go through and try to find all the working links, we could have it all done soon.
Thank you so much. I have enjoyed the music you post and just wanted to give something back in return.
Annie O.
RYP said...
Thee Fourgiven "It Ain't Pretty Down Here"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/51183491/78th-ee19.rar
8/25/2007 01:53:00 PM
RYP said...
"Savage Kick" Vol.04
...served by Vonzip...
gitit! no pw!
http://sharebee.com/4f451c4b
8/24/2007 11:58:00 AM
RYP said... The Dwarves "Horror Stories"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/50810320/dw34-ar90.rar
8/23/2007 06:07:00 PM
RYP said...
Divine Horsemen "Devil's River"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/50786723/09di-vi88.rar
8/23/2007 04:03:00 PM
RYP said...
King Uszniewicz And His Uszniewicztones "Teenage Dance Party With..."
... served by viker...
gitit! no pw!
http://sharebee.com/96ae5f05
8/23/2007 01:14:00 PM
RYP said...
SOUTH FLORIDA'S BIRDWATCHERS
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/50601743/66bi-5r7d.rar
8/22/2007 08:47:00 PM
RYP said...
"GATHERING OF THE TRIBE" VA
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/50197274/tr82-ib75.rar
8/20/2007 08:37:00 PM
RYP said...
"Northwest Grease" VA
...seved by Viker...
gitit! no pw!
http://sharebee.com/c0f7836f
8/20/2007 05:56:00 PM
RYP said...
"Talkin' Trash! Lookey Dookey"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/50096632/tr23-as77.rar
8/20/2007 10:05:00 AM
RYP said...
"Stompin'" Vol 13 VA
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/49959471/st-03mp08.rar
8/19/2007 04:44:00 PM
RYP said...
John Cale "Helen Of Troy"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/49554168/75ca19-le.rar
8/17/2007 04:26:00 PM
RYP said...
Dr. John "Nite Tripper At His Best"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/49520626/11jo-91hn.rar
8/17/2007 12:43:00 PM
RYP said...
Kim Fowley "Love Is Alive And Well"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/49390648/ki67-mf19.rar
8/16/2007 08:08:00 PM
RYP said...
Kim Fowley "Bad News From The Underworld"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/49382692/56ki99mf.rar
8/16/2007 07:23:00 PM
RYP said...
The Battered Wives "Battered Wives"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/49317092/ba78-tt70.rar
8/16/2007 01:42:00 PM
RYP said...
The Damned "Music For Pleasure" + "Thanks For The Night"-EP
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/49129764/77da-10mn.rar
8/15/2007 02:40:00 PM
RYP said...
The Things "Colored Heaven"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/49114925/54th-in67.rar
8/15/2007 01:19:00 PM
RYP said...
Eddie Cochran "The Eddie Cochran Legend"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/48962120/34ed-0d9i.rar
8/14/2007 06:33:00 PM
RYP said...
The Members "At The Chelsea Nightclub"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/48933513/79me19-mb.rar
8/14/2007 03:49:00 PM
RYP said...
Captain Sensible "Woman and Captains First"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/48734953/13ca-78pt.rar
8/13/2007 04:31:00 PM
RYP said...
The Go Go's "Talk Show"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/48718621/91go-48go.rar
8/13/2007 02:42:00 PM
RYP said...
One Million Fuzztone Guitars "Twenty Six"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/48565748/67on-90em.rar
8/12/2007 07:14:00 PM
RYP said...
The Farmer Boys "Flash Crash and Thunder"
...served by Ken...
gitit! no pw!
http://rapidshare.com/files/48057135/Flash__Crash_and_Thunder.rar.html
8/11/2007 02:39:00 PM
RYP said...
Eddie Cochran "The Legendary Eddie Cochran!"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/48186724/17ed91-di.rar
8/10/2007 09:32:00 PM
RYP said...
Kursaal Flyers "Five Live Kursaals!"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/48170819/77ku-91rs.rar
8/10/2007 07:51:00 PM
RYP said...
Deadbolt "I Should Have Killed You"
...served by AL Z...
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/47554704/Deadbolt_-_I_Should_Have_Killed_You__2005_.rar.html
8/09/2007 12:11:00 PM
RYP said...
Deadbolt "Hobo Babylon"
...served by AL Z...
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/47551007/Deadbolt_-_Hobo_Babylon.rar.html
8/08/2007 12:39:00 PM
RYP said...
Hey Mondo Loco,
great to see you and here are the pigs...
Forbidden Pigs "Una Mas Cerveza"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/47668250/34pi-66gs.rar
8/08/2007 11:25:00 AM
RYP said...
The Riptides "Resurface"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/46725448/19ri8pt-1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/46727325/19ri8pt-2.rar
8/03/2007 03:29:00 PM
RYP said...
Blast Furnace & The Heatwaves "Blue Wave EP" + "South Of The River single"
...served by The Riverboat Captain...
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/46518349/23bl-ast7.rar
8/02/2007 02:30:00 PM
RYP said...
Biff Bang Pow! "Oblivion"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/46514493/19bi-87ff.rar
8/02/2007 02:03:00 PM
RYP said...
The Nomads "Where The Wolf Bane Blooms"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/46373282/45no-77ma.rar
8/01/2007 08:01:00 PM
I’ve had some difficulty logging in to my blogger account (my stupidity) so excuse me if this comment looks like a repeat - does anyone have a link to Club Au-Go-Go Volume 4? - it's the only one I couldn't find a cached link to and I’m really enjoying the series - love the blog and the support shown by your other contributors
Just some links I googled - all seem to work:
---------------------------
All I could find from the BIG ITCH - series:
The Big Itch Vol. 2
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/87015740/it47-ch00.rar
"THE BIG ITCH" Vol. 5
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/87286305/big_itch_5.zip
"THE BIG ITCH" Vol. 7
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/87965933/big_itch_7.zip
"THE BIG ITCH" Vol. 8
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/88218564/big_itch_8.zip
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"TWISTIN’ TIME" Vol. 1
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/92762293/twistin_time_1.zip
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crypt Records:
"GARAGE PUNK UNKNOWNS" Vol 8
...served by Gyro1966...
gitit! no pw
http://rapidshare.com/files/93666188/garage_punk_unknowns_8.zip
"LAS VEGAS GRIND" VOL. 3
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/45126845/3la8-s5v3.rar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tav Falco's Panther Burns "The Unreleased Sessions" - 1980
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/77716383/3ta6v0-f1.rar
Tav Falco's Panther Burns "Life Sentence In The Cathouse"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/77857935/p3a8n7-t0.rar
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex Chilton "Bachs Bottom" - 1975
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/47476338/56al-09ex.rar
Alex Chilton "Live in London"
gitit! pw is: rideyourpony
http://rapidshare.com/files/89623459/33al-77ex.rar
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there´s more Chilton and Tav out there, but I got tired.
Hey RYP,
i send to you the list of unfound links albums since july 2008.
I hope you could do something for me in order to complete the "Boppin' Hillbilly", the "Get Back Up Again" and the "Twilightzone! 45rpm Juke Box" series.
"BOPPIN' HILLBILLY" - Vol. 21
"BOPPIN' HILLBILLY" - Vol. 25
"BOPPIN’ HILLBILLY" - Vol. 29
"BOPPIN’ HILLBILLY" - Vol. 30
"GET BACK UP AGAIN" - Vol 18
"TWILIGHTZONE! 45rpm JUKE BOX" - Vol. 15 (Sixties Edition)
"TWILIGHTZONE! 45rpm JUKE BOX" - Vol. 18 (Upbeat Soul Edition)
"RHYTHM ‘N’ BLUES" - Vol. 2
"ROCKABILLY" - Vol. 1
"ROCKABILLY" - Vol. 4 VA
"MODEL T BOOGIE" Vol 1 VA
"Beat The Road, Jack!" (16 Trashy Danish Top Hits)
"FROM CHICAGO TO SHREVEPORT" - Deep Soul, Vol. 1 (Jewel/Paula/Ronn Labels)
"FINE GALS, FAST WOMEN & WAILIN’ DADDIES" - The First Of Leiber & Stoller - Part 2
"OKEH SOUL" 1982 VA
"SOULFUL KINDA LADIES" Vol 1 - VA
"LOUISIANA R&B" 1991 VA
"ROCK ‘N’ ROLL COUNTRY STYLE" 2004 VA
"JERK! SHAKE! AND VIBRATE!" VA
"GROOVIE BOOGIE WOOGIE BOY" 1987 VA
"THE SOUL CLAN" VA
"ROCK ‘N’ ROLL PARTY" - Top Rockers From The Past
"SHOUT BAMALAMA" - Bethlehem Records R&B 1999
THE GRASS ROOTS "Great Grass Roots"
"Let's Copp a Groove!" - Lost UK Soul 1968-72 VA 2003
"WHITE TRASH ROCKERS" Vol 2 - I Am An Ape (50’s/early 60’s)
"DOWN AT MISS ANN’S PLACE" - 22 Shoutin’ Screamin’ Monsters!
MIKE OGILVIE & THE BLUES OF PURPLE "Storybook Plays" b/w THE BLUES OV PURPLE "Miss Dove" (45 rpm record)
The Mono-Tones "The Mono-Tones"
The Godfathers "More Songs About Love & Hate" 1989
The Cramps "Most Exalted Potentates Of Trash" 1993 - 12'/45rpm (Australia - Taylordisco TD 45-001)
The Blue Stingrays "Surf - N - Burn" 1997
STEVE ELLIS & THE STARFIRES "Songbook"
Ronnie Hawkins "Let It Rock - The 60th Birthday Concert" 1995
The Purple Hearts "Beat That!" 1980
The Moberlys "SexTeen" 1988
The Rockinghams "Makin' Bacon" 1999
Booker T & the MG's "Union Extended"
The Fathoms "Overboard" 1998
GOOD ROCKIN’ CHARLES "Good Rockin’ Charles" 1975
The Cowslingers "Bullseye"
Bill Fadden & The Silvertone Flyers "Satellite Rock" 2003
The New Colony Six "Breakthrough" 1966 (Eva Rec France)
Bo Diddley "The Mighty ... Ain't It Good To Be Free" 1984 (New Rose Rec)
Big Star "#1 Record / Radio City" 1972/74
Alex Chilton "Stuff" 1987
Dom Mariani And The Majestic Kelp "Underwater Casino" 2003
Neville Brothers "Fiyo On The Bayou" 1981
Flaco Jimenez "Partners" 1992
The Swingin' Neckbreakers "Live For Buzz" 1993
It would be so wonderful if you could re-up those albums in the next months. Really thank you, if it's possible because I know you're very busy.
Best and happy wishes for this new year,
Regards,
Rockabillix
Hi RYP,
I'm so glad to see your blog is surviving well into the new year. I was wondering if anyone has a link to the file for Stereophonic Space Sound Unlimited's "Spacesound Effect", which I believe you posted on 14 August 2007 (served by Eek! The Cat). I have the cache of the page, but unfortunately the link is in the comments which are still off limits to the best of my knowledge.
Keep up the stellar work! I enjoy your blog very much.
Rob
Hi links to GG 20 and 26 are not working. thought you might reup if possible. thanks so much.
WoW!
I never thought I would find all the USAGG volumes I missed but here they are!
Thanks to all who helped!
Post a Comment